Awoo.

What if Silver became outright Evil?

Multikaris

This series really needs more nasties. Maybe some of the former baddies Sonic won over can go back to their evil ways? Like Silver. How would you react if he went rogue again?

• Thumbs Up 1

He was never rogue in the first place, just a hero who was misguided to be an antagonist to Sonic. As such, him being evil would be 100% out of character. And stupid.

The thing is, Silver was never evil. Misguided and gullible yes. But not malevolent. Whenever he's done something it's been for the "greater good" despite his questionable ways of going about it. And frankly, I don't find it very feasible for a character as just-minded and generally nice as Silver to suddenly become "evil"

• Thumbs Up 2

Seems silly to take an established character and change their alignment -- unless if it was a singular game and that was a huge plot element.

Just design a new character who's evil. Or an oldie (who had only one or two nearly forgotten title) and change their personality -- but that's a gamble (Chaotix, for instance)

I do admit, I'd like a few more anthros to be evil and, you know, stay evil.

Edited by WIttyUsername

That's not ike Silver though. He has good intentions, but he's very naive. To make him outright evil just wouldn't be in character for him.

The Original Poster hates Silver IIRC. No bloody wonder he would post this.

Edited by Forten Neintiinain

He's not evil. He never was evil. He's an incompetent moron, but he's not evil. Although he might as well be, he's irritated more people than Doctor Eggman and Metal Sonic combined.

This is like asking "what if Knuckles replaced Eggman as the bad guy in future games because he was kind of a dick in Sonic 3."

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

This series really needs more nasties. Maybe some of the former baddies Sonic won over can go back to their evil ways? Like Silver. How would you react if he went rogue again?

You could have just added that to the previous topic.

"How would you react if Silver went Rogue again?" - I didn't know he liked her.

Silver was never evil, just a gullible idiot.

Edited by NightwingFox

And Rouge would see the error of her ways, and join for a threesome.

This just in...

Sonic: Silver's Revelation has sold 2,000,000 copies before Christmas.

• Thumbs Up 7

Dude, I'm going to tell you now to just stop. You act like Silver killed your goldfish. If Sega WANTED to use Rouge, they would. Silver did not take anyone's slot. He is not hogging Rouge's spotlight. If Sega wanted to use Rouge, they would put in Rouge AND Silver. It's not Silver's fault. It's SEGA. Be mad at them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze would fall deeply in love with him.

This is win.

Also, he was never evil and blah blah blah. I don't really see a reason to create an entire topic for this. If he was evil, meh. I wouldn't really care if it was done well, but at this stage it would just seem massively inappropriate.

I will admit that I kinda do like the idea if Silver was an antagonist, at least in the Knight Templar sense.

Remember when Tails turned evil for a split second in Colors? He should totally replace Eggman as head villain!

You disgust me sir.

• Thumbs Up 2

Like with Superman at Earth's End, this is a good "What if" story.

If this actually happened, I don't know what to feel about it. :/

First, like several before me have stated already Silver isn't a bad guy, he's just a world class dumbass.

Second, if for some idiotic reason Silver did become evil, well he'd be an even bigger joke than he his now. He's already a joke for sure but if we were really meant to take him as a legitimate threat? No.

• Thumbs Up 1

First, like several before me have stated already Silver isn't a bad guy, he's just a world class dumbass.

Second, if for some idiotic reason Silver did become evil, well he'd be an even bigger joke than he his now. He's already a joke for sure but if we were really meant to take him as a legitimate threat? No.

And this is why Silver becoming evil is only good to a crazy person's fan fiction. I think Silver being evil will degrade him into, a "THAT" character, with even Silver fans wanting to hurt themselves. It's bad enough as it is. Don't make it even worse.

Maybe for the same reason Superboy-Prime is evil, because he doesn't have a good home. He should after 06, the douchebag.

It would be funny as hell if Silver actually does say "I'll kill you to DEATH!!," in his whiny voice. XD

Never going to happen, as because the amount of WORK it would take to make us believe he truly went evil; is MORE work than what it would be to simply write him better.