Awoo.

[MUSIC] My Stuffs

Rexeljet

I made this remaster of Endless mine by using various FL studio plugins. I was trying to make it CD quality while at the same time making it as close to the original as I could without sampling the original tune. More rearrangements are in the works, though I'm also doing other things so it won't be updated constantly. Look out for an Azure Lake remaster soon!

Edited by OldFreddy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Turn the volume down to about 75% before rendering. It'll help a lot with the sound issues. Otherwise this is very impressive.

Edited by XD375

Turn the volume down to about 75% before rendering. It'll help a lot with the sound issues. Otherwise this is very impressive.

Thanks, I'll probably make a replacement video.

The Azure Lake remix is now up! This one doesn't sound so glitchy.

EDIT: The replacement video for Endless Mine is now up!

Edited by OldFreddy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Angel Island act 2 is now up!

This one strays a little from the original in that there's a guitar throughout the entire song but apart from that I tried to make it close to the original.

I decided to to a Generations style classic remix (a la NicoCW) of Dragon Road's theme from Sonic Unleashed, I modelled the style of the tune after Classic Crisis City and Rooftop Run.

Enjoy.

Edited by OldFreddy

• 2 months later...

Haven't updated this thread in a while, but I've started working on original compositions with the Mega Drive's limitations in mind, inspired by Karl Brueggermann's "Sonicesque" albums:

Hey, Jeff. You forgot to invite him...

Hey, Freddy, would ya like to join the Sonic Stadium Music Album? You can send in pre-existing work and Jeff likes your work so why not join the gang?

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, Jeff. You forgot to invite him...

Hey, Freddy, would ya like to join the Sonic Stadium Music Album? You can send in pre-existing work and Jeff likes your work so why not join the gang?

Yes, please! :D 

(How do I join, exactly? :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump.

I've heard you use drum samples from Generations! How didya get them? As drums are my weakest point, I'd like to know..

If you have the snare used in Classic Green Hill, you. MUST. TELL. ME.

sort of have the Classic Green Hill snare. I cropped it from the speed shoes version of the track, but it's not very well-cropped, and you may be better off cropping the sound yourself. I just add reverb and whatnot to make the snare sound better.

Anyway, I have a new remix:

• Thumbs Up 2

I went for a slightly different style here, sort of like Sonic 1 PAL Version.

Edited by Old Freddy
  • Thumbs Up 1

SegaSonic Arcade remix? ...GOOD MAN, DOOB. MORE OBSCURE TRACKS FTW.

Would this be an entry to the album, by the way? biggrin.png I currently got 4 of your tracks in!

Speaking of, I want to ask you about the Bingo Highway mix you submitted. The other three were fine since they already have titles, so I went:

Crank the Heat Up ~ Classic ...for Final Egg

Unstable World ~ Classic ...for Crazy Gadget

Dragon Road ~ Classic ...for Chun-nan

You know, like the Adventure games!

Seeing that Bingo Highway doesn't have a name of its own, what title would you give it? I do have "Not Those Kinds of Chips!" in mind, like Charmy. xD;

EDIT: Actually, a title for Trap Tower too, while we're at it... XD;

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure what it could be called, It's been a while since I last played Heroes and I'm not very good at coming up with names for songs. "Not those kinds of chips" seems fine for me!

I can't really think of a name for trap tower, unless you want to go with "Dynamite Headdy Esque", you know, like sonicesque. :P

I got "Steel Spire Ambush" in mind, seeing that Sonic/Ray/Mighty are constantly chased throughout the game. Spent about half an hour trying to fit Dynamite Headdy in there, but couldn't think of a decent title. XD;

• Thumbs Up 1

"Steel Spire Ambush" it is then. biggrin.png

Edited by Old Freddy