Awoo.

Cartoon Network's 20th Anniversary

And that video STILL isn't available here, so I can't watch it.

And the single still I can see of it makes me want to watch it. THERE BE GATORS IN IT. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

Weekday television still needs a lot of work, and I mean a lot of work before I forgive them.

For a bonus, please cancel The Annoying Orange CN. You canceled great shows before, but you can't cancel this?

Screw that. Just get rid of Level Up already and then they will be 100% redeemed.

Actually, looking at that video still again...what's going on with Scrappy and Jake there? Shouldn't they get a bedroom for that? :|

"Is there no end to life's injustice?!"

Sounds like Lion-O just found out that his show's on hiatus. :P

Isn't that what Boomerang already is? At least the british one is.

It used to be but now its far from what it was, Biritish kids channels suck in general nowadays. Disney Cinemagic is good but they tend to repeat films often and the old cartoons are shown at odd times.

None of channels show anything decent anymore, Nick had a channel that showed all their old cartoon shows at one point but they canned it after a couple of months it wasn't placed in the order of the other Nick Channels so nobody could find it anyway I was surprised when I found it. sad.png

To fair to some of American kid channels at least they seem to respect that older demographics watch shows as well.

This sounds cool I wonder if the UK Channel will do the same next September?huh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

It used to be but now its far from what it was, Biritish kids channels suck in general nowadays. Disney Cinemagic is good but they tend to repeat films often and the old cartoons are shown at odd times.

None of channels show anything decent anymore, Nick had a channel that showed all their old cartoon shows at one point but they canned it after a couple of months it wasn't placed in the order of the other Nick Channels so nobody could find it anyway I was surprised when I found it. sad.png

Yes, there are things about the UK kids'/cartoon channels that really get on my nerves:

Nickelodeon/Nicktoons internationally sucks so I'll... Actually, you know what? I'll rant about it anyway. Its Live action comedies are about as funny as Ricky Gervais, and the current lineup of Nicktoons are even worse.

Spongebob and the Fairly OddParents, both conceived during the late 1990's, are still around today as "zombie" shows, no longer having enthusiastic, committed teams to produce quality episodes. Another Nicktoon, TUFF Puppy, proudly sports the amazing achievement of being a "zombie" show as soon as it started, by suffering from the exact same dried up humour style as its sister show.

The rest of the Nicktoons of today are a bunch of cartoons based around kids' movies that weren't particularly good to begin with, and they still haven't learnt because there's more to come. Nick's Kids' choice awards are rigged so that everything that wins an award is a property of Nickelodeon.

Boomerang, which was once the place that broadcast all the older cartoons has recently become a dumping ground for low-quality spin-offs. As a six-year-old, I'd tune into Boomerang every weekday evening to watch the Pink Panther, but nowadays, they don't show it, but instead show Pink Panther and pals, a show that tries to be like the old Pink Panther cartoons but fails miserably due to poor writing and direction.

Occasionally, Boomerang will show the old Tom & Jerry cartoons, but most of the time, they show the revived version, Tom & Jerry Tales. Again, the direction is poor and as a result the cartoons lack the humour of the cartoons of old. I'd far rather see a Tom and Jerry revival with half decent writing and direction, and possibly a half decent budget.

Then we have The Garfield Show, which is a CGI version of Garfield. The CGI is fine; I'm not expecting Pixar-quality animation because it's a low budget TV series and not a multi-million dollar movie. The stories are OK and the show is passable. It's probably the best thing that Boomerang UK airs regularly.

Then there's Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. I hate Scooby Doo. I always have and always will. I think Scooby Doo needs to die in a hole. TimeWarner need to forget about Scooby Doo for five minutes. No one is getting me to watch this horribly horrible excuse for a horrible excuse for a show.

Then There's the Looney Tunes show. Like the Garfield show it's passable. However, despite the Characters being more or less in character, I think it would have been better if the creators hadn't felt obliged to use Looney Tunes characters to cement the show's success.

During last September, Boomerang brought back Dexter's Laboratory in its original glory; uncensored and all, on weekday afternoons. Now it's just gone. I guess there wasn't enough room for 23 hours of Scooby fucking Doo.

As for Cartoon Network UK, during the daytime they only air three good shows: Adventure Time (which is beginning to slip in terms of quality), Regular Show, and its own show, The Amazing World of Gumball. Although it's not a huge deal, Regular Show in the UK has some mild censorship, which includes use of the words 'crap' and 'moron', despite the fact that shows aimed at younger people (The Fairly OddParents springs to mind) use the word moron and are uncensored over here, and Dexter's Laboratory got away with saying "Crap" during the daytime when it was shown on Boomerang, and considering the other shows Boomerang air I highly doubt their rules are less strict than CN's. Adventure time isn't censored at all over here despite also having mild adult themes occasionally.

The rest of the day, until 10pm, Cartoon Network shows crap. Ben 10: Omnivores or whatever it's called along with all the other Ben 10 shows before it, Generator Rex, Bakugan, and all the others plague what could be a decent network. All the junk should be moved over to CN Too* and CN should show nothing but actual cartoons, and I define "cartoon" by the many definitions out there that include words like "humour" or "funny". Leave the funnies on CN, put the action/adventure stuff on a different channel. If you can't show AT, RS and TAWOG all day, show some Chowder, Flapjack and Billy & Mandy while waiting for new cartoons (I'm cautiously optimistic about the new show, Uncle Grandpa) to launch.

Ben 10 and, to a lesser extent, its inbred knock-off, Generator Rex, are literally the only franchises CN UK make an attempt to publicise and market. Allegedly, Adventure Time has had DVDs released in Region 2 (which would include the UK) but I've never seen them in shops (are they online only?), but the other half decent shows, including the older ones, go DVDless in Region 2. Considering Cartoon Network's popularity over here in the 1990s and 2000's, as well as all the success it gets from the Ben 10 DVDs, I highly doubt that a Johnny Bravo or Regular Show DVD wouldn't sell. Nostalgic adults will buy the DVDs of the older shows and as for the newer shows, not only do they have a large fanbase over here, but parents would probably buy the DVD for their kids, either because their kids like the shows or they might see the Cartoon Network logo and say "Oh, it's made by the same people as Ben 10, my son might like it.". I still think that games like CN Punch Time explosion only made their way to the UK because Ben 10 was in it, which makes me sad. In fact, I consider Ben 10 to be the modern day Scooby Doo in terms of how much of a cash cow franchise it is. (which would make Generator Rex either Jabberjaw or Captain Caveman.). CN UK really need to get a grip with DVD's. They should distribute and market the Adventure time ones better, and make some for their other shows that aren't Ben 10.

*Cartoon Network Too originally launched in 2006, with shows like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, etc. For some strange reason, they decided to get rid of this half decent idea for a channel and merge it with Toonami (which, in the UK, was originally a channel, not a block) to make the foulest, most boring TV station next to the Jewellery channel.

CBBC isn't particularly good anymore. The Slammer, a talent show/comedy hybrid, is probably the best show on now. Most of the rest are cartoons with the worst animation this side of Hanna Barbera, and comedies with the most forced humour imaginable. I'm not sure whether this has always been the case, but certainly nowadays whenever CBBC tries to make a comedy- sitcom or otherwise- they fall flat on their face. Did anyone ever watch "Sorry, I've got no head"? it made Stephen Merchant seem hilarious. It wasn't even laughably unfunny, it was just plain unfunny. CBBC also has a very weak Dennis & Gnasher cartoon, which tries to be an unimaginative hybrid of Horrid Henry and Phineas and Ferb, but isn't as good as either of those shows, though apparently it's going to have a new series next year which aims to be much better.

CITV is the closest thing digital television in the UK has to a freak show. Horrid Henry is their only passable show, with the rest of them being downright atrocious. It has a downright dreadful show called Fleabag Monkey Face, but that's not all. It has one of the most horrific shows that I have ever had the misfortune to be aware of, Almost Naked Animals.

This show is basically a guideline for how not to make a cartoon. The animation is as boring as it gets, with generic washed out backgrounds against characters animated using basic tweening, a method I like to call "non-imation". The character designs are the most unappealing designs I've ever seen in a cartoon, and the writing is abysmal, with humour that could make a hyena cry. The show makes me cry, because not only is it one of the most depressingly horrendous cartoons I know about, but in the UK, it gets its own magazine. Why does one of the most abhorrent shows in existence deserve publicity and marketing in the UK when the half decent shows don't? it doesn't even deserve to exist let alone have its existence be enforced by having a publication made after it.

Then there's Disney XD. This channel isn't too bad; it has shows like Phineas & Ferb and Gravity falls, which are legitimately good shows. There are shows I haven't really watched like Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja and Kick Buttowski which are supposed to be quite good as well. Not only this but Phineas and Ferb actually has DVD releases and other merchandise in the UK, which makes me feel hopeful for the same thing to happen with Gravity Falls at some point.

Now Pop and Kix are two more channels. They consist mostly of Canadian and Australian shows each made with a budget of about $5 a year. I can watch shows like Mucha Lucha for a while because, unlike Almost Naked Animals, which has no redeeming qualities, shows like these at least have the decency to be so bad they're funny. On the downside, Kix shows Sonic Underground...

Whew! Well that was my rant. What were we talking about again?

Edited by OldFreddy
  • Thumbs Up 4

Yes, there are things about the UK kids'/cartoon channels that really get on my nerves:

Nickelodeon/Nicktoons internationally sucks so I'll... Actually, you know what? I'll rant about it anyway. Its Live action comedies are about as funny as Ricky Gervais, and the current lineup of Nicktoons are even worse.

Spongebob and the Fairly OddParents, both conceived during the late 1990's, are still around today as "zombie" shows, no longer having enthusiastic, committed teams to produce quality episodes. Another Nicktoon, TUFF Puppy, proudly sports the amazing achievement of being a "zombie" show as soon as it started, by suffering from the exact same dried up humour style as its sister show.

The rest of the Nicktoons of today are a bunch of cartoons based around kids' movies that weren't particularly good to begin with, and they still haven't learnt because there's more to come. Nick's Kids' choice awards are rigged so that everything that wins an award is a property of Nickelodeon.

Boomerang, which was once the place that broadcast all the older cartoons has recently become a dumping ground for low-quality spin-offs. As a six-year-old, I'd tune into Boomerang every weekday evening to watch the Pink Panther, but nowadays, they don't show it, but instead show Pink Panther and pals, a show that tries to be like the old Pink Panther cartoons but fails miserably due to poor writing and direction.

Occasionally, Boomerang will show the old Tom & Jerry cartoons, but most of the time, they show the revived version, Tom & Jerry Tales. Again, the direction is poor and as a result the cartoons lack the humour of the cartoons of old. I'd far rather see a Tom and Jerry revival with half decent writing and direction, and possibly a half decent budget.

Then we have The Garfield Show, which is a CGI version of Garfield. The CGI is fine; I'm not expecting Pixar-quality animation because it's a low budget TV series and not a multi-million dollar movie. The stories are OK and the show is passable. It's probably the best thing that Boomerang UK airs regularly.

Then there's Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. I hate Scooby Doo. I always have and always will. I think Scooby Doo needs to die in a hole. TimeWarner need to forget about Scooby Doo for five minutes. No one is getting me to watch this horribly horrible excuse for a horrible excuse for a show.

Then There's the Looney Tunes show. Like the Garfield show it's passable. However, despite the Characters being more or less in character, I think it would have been better if the creators hadn't felt obliged to use Looney Tunes characters to cement the show's success.

During last September, Boomerang brought back Dexter's Laboratory in its original glory; uncensored and all, on weekday afternoons. Now it's just gone. I guess there wasn't enough room for 23 hours of Scooby fucking Doo.

As for Cartoon Network UK, during the daytime they only air three good shows: Adventure Time (which is beginning to slip in terms of quality), Regular Show, and its own show, The Amazing World of Gumball. Although it's not a huge deal, Regular Show in the UK has some mild censorship, which includes use of the words 'crap' and 'moron', despite the fact that shows aimed at younger people (The Fairly OddParents springs to mind) use the word moron and are uncensored over here, and Dexter's Laboratory got away with saying "Crap" during the daytime when it was shown on Boomerang, and considering the other shows Boomerang air I highly doubt their rules are less strict than CN's. Adventure time isn't censored at all over here despite also having mild adult themes occasionally.

The rest of the day, until 10pm, Cartoon Network shows crap. Ben 10: Omnivores or whatever it's called along with all the other Ben 10 shows before it, Generator Rex, Bakugan, and all the others plague what could be a decent network. All the junk should be moved over to CN Too* and CN should show nothing but actual cartoons, and I define "cartoon" by the many definitions out there that include words like "humour" or "funny". Leave the funnies on CN, put the action/adventure stuff on a different channel. If you can't show AT, RS and TAWOG all day, show some Chowder, Flapjack and Billy & Mandy while waiting for new cartoons (I'm cautiously optimistic about the new show, Uncle Grandpa) to launch.

Ben 10 and, to a lesser extent, its inbred knock-off, Generator Rex, are literally the only franchises CN UK make an attempt to publicise and market. Allegedly, Adventure Time has had DVDs released in Region 2 (which would include the UK) but I've never seen them in shops (are they online only?), but the other half decent shows, including the older ones, go DVDless in Region 2. Considering Cartoon Network's popularity over here in the 1990s and 2000's, as well as all the success it gets from the Ben 10 DVDs, I highly doubt that a Johnny Bravo or Regular Show DVD wouldn't sell. Nostalgic adults will buy the DVDs of the older shows and as for the newer shows, not only do they have a large fanbase over here, but parents would probably buy the DVD for their kids, either because their kids like the shows or they might see the Cartoon Network logo and say "Oh, it's made by the same people as Ben 10, my son might like it.". I still think that games like CN Punch Time explosion only made their way to the UK because Ben 10 was in it, which makes me sad. In fact, I consider Ben 10 to be the modern day Scooby Doo in terms of how much of a cash cow franchise it is. (which would make Generator Rex either Jabberjaw or Captain Caveman.). CN UK really need to get a grip with DVD's. They should distribute and market the Adventure time ones better, and make some for their other shows that aren't Ben 10.

*Cartoon Network Too originally launched in 2006, with shows like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, etc. For some strange reason, they decided to get rid of this half decent idea for a channel and merge it with Toonami (which, in the UK, was originally a channel, not a block) to make the foulest, most boring TV station next to the Jewellery channel.

CBBC isn't particularly good anymore. The Slammer, a talent show/comedy hybrid, is probably the best show on now. Most of the rest are cartoons with the worst animation this side of Hanna Barbera, and comedies with the most forced humour imaginable. I'm not sure whether this has always been the case, but certainly nowadays whenever CBBC tries to make a comedy- sitcom or otherwise- they fall flat on their face. Did anyone ever watch "Sorry, I've got no head"? it made Stephen Merchant seem hilarious. It wasn't even laughably unfunny, it was just plain unfunny. CBBC also has a very weak Dennis & Gnasher cartoon, which tries to be an unimaginative hybrid of Horrid Henry and Phineas and Ferb, but isn't as good as either of those shows, though apparently it's going to have a new series next year which aims to be much better.

CITV is the closest thing digital television in the UK has to a freak show. Horrid Henry is their only passable show, with the rest of them being downright atrocious. It has a downright dreadful show called Fleabag Monkey Face, but that's not all. It has one of the most horrific shows that I have ever had the misfortune to be aware of, Almost Naked Animals.

This show is basically a guideline for how not to make a cartoon. The animation is as boring as it gets, with generic washed out backgrounds against characters animated using basic tweening, a method I like to call "non-imation". The character designs are the most unappealing designs I've ever seen in a cartoon, and the writing is abysmal, with humour that could make a hyena cry. The show makes me cry, because not only is it one of the most depressingly horrendous cartoons I know about, but in the UK, it gets its own magazine. Why does one of the most abhorrent shows in existence deserve publicity and marketing in the UK when the half decent shows don't? it doesn't even deserve to exist let alone have its existence be enforced by having a publication made after it.

Then there's Disney XD. This channel isn't too bad; it has shows like Phineas & Ferb and Gravity falls, which are legitimately good shows. There are shows I haven't really watched like Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja and Kick Buttowski which are supposed to be quite good as well. Not only this but Phineas and Ferb actually has DVD releases and other merchandise in the UK, which makes me feel hopeful for the same thing to happen with Gravity Falls at some point.

Now Pop and Kix are two more channels. They consist mostly of Canadian and Australian shows each made with a budget of about $5 a year. I can watch shows like Mucha Lucha for a while because, unlike Almost Naked Animals, which has no redeeming qualities, shows like these at least have the decency to be so bad they're funny. On the downside, Kix shows Sonic Underground...

Whew! Well that was my rant. What were we talking about again?

Can't argue with most of this. I agree with you a bit on Scooby Doo. The show is okay in my book (mainly the first series), but Cartoon Network has some deviant sexual fetish for Scooby Doo even when I was younger they put on Scooby Doo marathon's all the bloody time.

Most of modern Kids channel seem just some content with showing nothing but the same mediocre shows (mainly live action). Channels like Pop used to be really good they were great at showing some really Nostalgic shows now its just shows forgettable crappy reject shows from yesteryear.

I don't know but it seems like most British people aren't as Nostalgic as the Americans?sad.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't argue with most of this. I agree with you a bit on Scooby Doo. The show is okay in my book (mainly the first series), but Cartoon Network has some deviant sexual fetish for Scooby Doo even when I was younger they put on Scooby Doo marathon's all the bloody time.

Most of modern Kids channel seem just some content with showing nothing but the same mediocre shows (mainly live action). Channels like Pop used to be really good they were great at showing some really Nostalgic shows now its just shows forgettable crappy reject shows from yesteryear.

I don't know but it seems like most British people aren't as Nostalgic as the Americans?sad.png

Here's something I just came across that goes way back. It's Turner's pitch for Cartoon Network before the actual channel launch. It's interesting to see what the concept looked like back then:

Anyway, it's really hard to believe it's been 20 years already! The bumpers that have been airing are very well done and CN even put up some of their old bumpers and promos on their site which is a nice gesture.

• Thumbs Up 7

That's actually really neat. it's great to see what was pitched. it was funny and made a lot of great points. It's no surprise to see adult viewership being mentioned in there either.

On a semi-related note.

We love you too, Adult Swim. Seriously, airing the unaired Dexter's Lab episode would really be another awesome event for the twentieth anniversary. The fact that AS wants to get to air it is really awesome of them.

This is awesome. Adult Swim is going to try to get to air Dexter's Rude Removal.

cn20th_by_sakikoamana-d5h15i5.jpg

http://sakikoamana.d...N20TH-330938141

>Adult Swim

>airing Dexter's Rude Removal

all of my yes

Edited by NiGHTS
  • Thumbs Up 7

That's actually really neat. it's great to see what was pitched. it was funny and made a lot of great points. It's no surprise to see adult viewership being mentioned in there either.

On a semi-related note. Adult Swim is going to try to get to air Dexter's Rude Removal.

We love you too, Adult Swim. Seriously, airing the unaired Dexter's Lab episode would really be another awesome event for the twentieth anniversary. The fact that AS wants to get to air it is really awesome of them.

Holy shit! Please, Adult Swim! Make this happen! Me and many other fans of Dexter's Lab have been dying to see Dexter's Rude Removal!

• Thumbs Up 1

On a semi-related note. Adult Swim is going to try to get to air Dexter's Rude Removal.

This is awesome.

cn20th_by_sakikoamana-d5h15i5.jpg

http://sakikoamana.d...N20TH-330938141

I dont know why CN wont just show the lost episode on Adult Swim, I mean the show has been dead for years and many of the shows fans are adults now anyway. Its great that Adult Swim is openly wanting to show the episode and with CN's 20th Anaversy, what better way to please the classic fans of the channel than showing a new episode of the classic series biggrin.png.

I dont know why CN wont just show the lost episode on Adult Swim, I mean the show has been dead for years and many of the shows fans are adults now anyway. Its great that Adult Swim is openly wanting to show the episode and with CN's 20th Anaversy, what better way to please the classic fans of the channel than showing a new episode of the classic series biggrin.png.

I think CN has said themselves that they actually don;t have the episode in their library when asked about it.

I think CN has said themselves that they actually don;t have the episode in their library when asked about it.

I dont belive that, they most likely dont want to air the episode due to the potental backlash from parents/younger fans. If they have backlogs of shows like Hong Kong Foey, Classic Scobby Doo, and the Jetsons I think they would have the episode in the backlog to.

So I found a forum with someone who clams to watch Dexter's Dude Removal.

He or she described it like this.

The panel for Dexter was with a special guest being Genndy who delighted us with some oncoming specials and such. He then hinted that he also wanted to show us something 'truly special' at the end.

Nearing the end, a girl from CN stood up and announced that everyone under 18 needed to stand up and would be given something special but had to leave. The kids filed out as the adults kind of looked at each other with a big ? over our heads. Genndy kept grinning.

After all the kids were shooed, Genndy looked at the remaining 20-30 of us and said "We made something special as an inhouse project to show only at CN parties and the like...I loved it soo much you guys are gonna get a treat...Dexter's Rude Removal"

The girl then stood in front of us and warned us with bodily harm if she caught any of us taping anything or even remembering hard. She was pretty much imagining it getting out there and torpedoeing CN with lawsuits. "I want you people to know this will NEVER be made public...so count yourself extremely lucky". Finally Genndy shooed her away.

Title screen: Dexter's Rude Removal. Dexter is mooning us and Dee Dee is flipping us the bird. Oh boy!

Plot: Dexter has decided that rudeness is preventing him from becoming the perfect child and has constructed a 'Rude Extractor' to separate his bad mojo. Dee Dee of course shows up at the wrong possible time and wreaks havoc. Dexter manages to tackle her, directly into the Rude Beam...

Dee Dee and Dexter separate from each other, spawning a evil twin of themselves and knocking out their good halves. Both look at their good selves and immediately begin to curse each other, their surroundings and trash the place. ***k this ***k that...you are a ***king idiot...who the ***k you calling a ***king idiot, you ***king idiot?

Mom calls "Dexter...Dee Dee....LUNCH!

"AW ***t...I AM ***kING STARVED!" They tear out of the lab and blunder their way through the house, wrecking stuff and cursing up a blue streak.

Just within earshot of mom, they stop cursing as they drop into their seat, and start shoveling food noisily with belches and farts. Mom pauses and turns asking how their food is. Dexter belches and exclaims

"Aw ***king hell mom, this ***t is ***kin great!"

to which Dee Dee counters

"Shut the ***k up you ***thead...you can't ***king curse in front of ***king Mom!"

and they both begin to literally curse the ***t out of each other. This exchange manages to make Mom faint and they really go at it (Seriously, Dee Dee called Dexter a Skull***king Douchebag one time).

Eventually, Dexter and DeeDee wake up and manage to trap the cursing twins back in the lab and eradicate them (To the scream of ***k OFF, YOU ***kIN NERD from the evil sides). They leave the lab as Dexter declares that 'Lucky we got them in time...ah well no harm done'.

Rounding the corner, they find Mom standing there menancingly with a big bar of soap as she screams "DEXTER AND DEE DEE...GET OVER HERE". The black circle closes over Dexter as he looks at the audience and goes "Oh ***k!"

Whoa, if this is to believed, no wonder this thing never aired. if it did, it wouldn't be getting crap past the radar, it would be going right in front of the radar and pointing and laughing at it.

Regardless I'm happy Adult Swim is trying to get it to air.

Edited by Violent Pacifist
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dam.... Thats worse than stuff curently on Adult Swim! I'm surprized the creators even made a episode with this much profanaty, very odd for a childerns cartoon. I wonder if Cartoon Network would even let Adult Swim even air it....

I dont know if this is off topic or not but what if cartoon network makes full cartoons like the bumpers from CN City? Imange Finn and Jake going on an adventure with the Powerpuff girls, The Ed's ending up in a chotic sitution with Mordici and Riggby, Samari Jack teaming up with Rex and Lion-O to take down bad guys from their worlds, the CN villans/mean guys (Mojo, the Red Guy, Aku, Eustace, Ice King, and Father) having a meeting disscusing their encounters with the heroes, and more. It would be a grand evoultion of the bumpers they have done in the past.

• Thumbs Up 2

If this is true, apart from loads of F bombs that seem pretty tame, I was expecting something a lot more out there of course if it ever got aired when the show was first running even late at night shit storms would be had. If they show it now of course they should show it really late at night and on the Adult Swim block. If a kid sees it then its the parents fault not the channels, hell they could put a declaimer before showing it.smile.png

So I found a number of 20th anniversary bumpers on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-c4ZNRZT6U

I like them.

Oh and here's an amazing montage. It misses a number of shows but it is still really awesome.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 1

I really hope they get to air Dexter's Rude Removal.

Anyways, what can I say, Cartoon Newwork was my childhood. It will always be the best place for cartoons, with the original Cartoon Cartoons, and even the new Original Series'.

Also, has anyone played this?

cn_punchtime_explosion_xl_360.jpg

Seriously, a CN Smash Bros. It's actually pretty fun, if you can get it for $15 and under, it's really not bad. I mean, really, what other game can you beat up Hoss Delgado as Johnny Bravo in the city of Townsville?

0208df33b1791b33a0578a8375ea3b75ea0c1b41.jpg

Really though, it's an alright game, even if you don't like some of the shows represented.

I admittedly prefer to play as Chowder. He's this game's Kirby.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ I have! I have! On PS3. I agree, it's an alright game but too much Ben 10 and Chowder in story mode.

There is no Courage and The Eds though. Disappointing.

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

That game looks pretty boring, but the character models look spot on, and they even have that Toilet Paper guy from...um...

Code Name: KND?

seriously where the fuck is that guy from

From what I heard, that game really sucked.

Like, REALLY sucked. It was Shadow the Hedgehog levels of suck.