Awoo.

Cartoon Network's 20th Anniversary

That game looks pretty boring, but the character models look spot on, and they even have that Toilet Paper guy from...um...

Code Name: KND?

seriously where the fuck is that guy from

Yeah he's from KND, he was basically the joke villain who always managed to show up and fail miserably, but still a pretty cool guy

From what I heard, that game really sucked.

Like, REALLY sucked. It was Shadow the Hedgehog levels of suck.

Most if it was from people calling it a Brawl ripoff :U

But it's a fun Brawl ripoff D:

But Brawl still exists. You can still play it. Why settle for the cheap knockoff?

But Brawl still exists. You can still play it. Why settle for the cheap knockoff?

You can't play as, say, Johnny Bravo in Brawl...

• Thumbs Up 8

Really this could be said about anything. "Why play (insert racing game) When forza exists?" "Why play(Insert fighter) when Street Fighter exists?" Because People like playing games of the same style perhaps? Just because one popular game of a genre exists, doesn't mean you can't like any other game of the same style.

Edited by Riku
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really this could be said about anything. "Why play (insert racing game) When forza exists?" "Why play(Insert fighter) when Street Fighter exists?" Because People like playing games of the same style perhaps? Just because one popular game of a genre exists, doesn't mean you can't like any other game of the same style.

There's a difference between "Different game with same style" and "clearly worse game that tried to do what original game did but failed horribly"

There's a difference between "Different game with same style" and "clearly worse game that tried to do what original game did but failed horribly"

So because it's a worse game, People can't enjoy it or like it as much as a game that does the game style better? Or still have fun with it?

The menu music in the game was quite irritating since the loops like every 20 seconds. Most stage levels in the game are dull, and the characters can be sometimes very hard to control and unbalanced especially if you're using one of The Powerpuffs.

I still can't believe they didn't even add at least an "Ed" character to this game. Ed, Edd n' Eddy is one of their best shows ever!

I 100%'ed everything in this game, and let me tell you...it was a pain. However, I will be lying if I say I didn't enjoy the game in some areas. The story mode had its moments. Exploring the environments and fighting bosses in them were kinda cool.

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Hold the fucking phone. Dexter's Rude Removal is a real fucking thing? I thought it was a fucking episode that was written but never produced, for blatantly fucking obvious reasons.

Regardless, I'm rather fucking interested to see this fucking episode nonethefuckingless.

See what I fucking did there? : D

Edited by Zinos
  • Thumbs Up 4

Well I liked the music video they put together. I am not really a big fan of the new stuff they have besides Regular Show. I kinda wish they did more with their older cartoons. Like I heard they plan to finally finish off Samurai Jack with a movie (that was not gonna happen) but now is. Which I am excited about but then again I heard the guy who played Aku died sad.png God bless him and I hope they can get someone who sounds just like him (well who can play aku well for that matter)

Edited by Urban Flow

• 3 weeks later...

Relatively big bump for one late point.

Remember that poll they were taking on their website for various favourite things? They've announced the winners of that.

What show would you join?

Level Up

Total Drama

Adventure Time

Annoying Orange (winner)

Regular Show

Kids Next Door

On a side note, how the hell did the Mystery Machine beat out The Batmobile for Sweetest Ride? |:-/

The menu music in the game was quite irritating since the loops like every 20 seconds. Most stage levels in the game are dull, and the characters can be sometimes very hard to control and unbalanced especially if you're using one of The Powerpuffs.

I still can't believe they didn't even add at least an "Ed" character to this game. Ed, Edd n' Eddy is one of their best shows ever!

I 100%'ed everything in this game, and let me tell you...it was a pain. However, I will be lying if I say I didn't enjoy the game in some areas. The story mode had its moments. Exploring the environments and fighting bosses in them were kinda cool.

On a side note, how the hell did the Mystery Machine beat out The Batmobile for Sweetest Ride? |:-/

Mystery Machine is filled with pot, so...

Or maybe people thought it was the Batman and Robin Batmobile.

Edited by Tornado

Fuck that noise.

How the hell is Megas not even there?

It's a giant fucking robot car. HOW IS THAT NOT A SWEET RIDE?!?!!

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 6