Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

Count me in. I'll make sure to hit the deadline... but um, I just wanted to say... THANK YOU WOLFY! FINALLY 1 BADGE CONTEST AFTER SO LONG! Does the picture need to be scanned or something if drawn by hand?

Already started on Rainbow Dash cos I really can't think of anything else. :)

Edited by Faseeh

How ever you like. You can draw by hand, by computer, by some 6000 dollar fancy tablet, sculpture, pasted-together images from google, a speedy MS paint drawing; whatever. Can totally use image-shack or tinypic or some other image host site to post them up here, or use that upload button (I don't think I've ever touched it though).

Count me interested in this too since I don't have a badge AT ALL. I already have the character and how it's going to look in my head >=D

There we go, doodled up something quickly on lined paper. A beloved childhood icon that I have been talking endlessly about for the last couple of months.

Nawt really.

2wxzR.png

• Thumbs Up 3

l9Qbn.png

Be amazed as I butcher someone from Regular Show that can easily be angered, into a were-thing!

• Thumbs Up 5

Aw yeah, definitely going to try and give this a shot. Especially since I can draw something half decent this time around. XD