Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

Look, up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a... oh god clear the area!

Well, there's my best foot forward. This competition is amazing, all these entries are bringing back some fond memories.

Waiting for the ever inevitable were-muffin now

• Thumbs Up 1

I was pretty bored at school so I werehoged one of my favourite video game characters:

qwarkhog_by_truelamor-d5gr3ra.jpg

CAPTAIN LESLIE COPERNICUS QWARKHOG!!!

Edited by Lamor
  • Thumbs Up 6

Alright guys and gals, here it is, my most wonderful creation!!!

I'm quite proud of this if im being honest.

GEE THANKS FOR MAKING MINE LOOK EVEN WORSE.

No but seriously I like it.

Sora traveled to the Werehog World and his magic clothes/ or duck companion turned him into Were-Sora or something.

There was also time travel shit and other shenanigans involved, but we won't go into detail about that.

Oooooh, I like this! I'm loving the shading.

hnnn.. Nepenthe i'm coming to take you down in an epic mecha sequel, watch your back! >:3

>:3 Heh, bring it on. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.

Crumbs. An idea I was working on is also a mecha. I don't want to be a part of your brawl, I'd end up being like this:

UDk8R.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh god damn it you've actually "out-badded" me!

EDIT:

0yrEd.png

I don't think he knows what he's getting in for.

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 9

Oh god, why didn't I see this thread earlier?! *headdesk* And curse you, Nepenthe! That Were-Liger was my last resort of who I thought should be Werehogified. >:U

Count me in, I'm doing this as well.

Wolfy wanted someone to Werehogify a song. Technically it's only part of it, but it's been done (1:57).

(this is an awesome animation btw)

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, like I said in the status, you could change lyrics, change something to sound "werewolfy", make "night stages" of existing Sonic songs, or just about anything you can think of. Like the that video up there says, just u-u-use your ee-man-juh-nation.

Some people before were like "why you no make music competition?!" when I never said you couldn't do music here, XD. Everyone is welcome to participate in this, just think outside the box a little, <3

• Thumbs Up 3

I was thinking of doing Wolf Link as my second entry, but it's too obvious. He's already a wolfy thing. It'd be like Werehoggifying Jon Talbain. D: