Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

I'm here to give you wood!

SonictheTimberwerehog_zps01eaa8fc.jpg

Sonic the Timberwerehog?

Gonna color it and stuff. I'm afraid I won't make it before the deadline, but we'll see.

• Thumbs Up 8

ugh, i don't have time to do my Nepenthe Trump since i won't finish work till like, 10PM tonight GMT which will be well after the closing time, unless Wolfy can be super awesome and give me an extended time slot so i can at least get a sketch drawn up? *puppy eyes*

i have to get off the computer soon so i just half-assed my entry and i'm sorry wolfy i hope you accept it

Also, I'm very surprised no one thought of Werehog-ifying Wolfy's very own Herobot! Warning terrible scribbly doodle art ahead

89Zcr.png

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 3

OK, so I previously said I'd end it sometime this afternoon today, aaaaand I lied. So I'm being awesome and going to end it at 11pm Pacific Time (so about 5 hours and 15 minutes left) to give you guys a lot of extra time to get something cool end. I don't want to be a werehog nazi, so go nuts (and now someone will make were-Hilter, bet you anything)

I'm not the only one who thought it was floormaster, right?

No, I'm quite sure a lot of us thought the same thing. Those things still scare me to this day.

So.. how do i beat a Were Liger, a Were-Gundam God unit, a WereAlien, and Weredecai and Chipby?....

the only way i know how, with an even better, badass mech from a much overlooked series from Konami...

Orbital Frame Werehuty

397286_4197384447256_2067901543_n.jpg

submitting raw sketch in case i can't clean him up and splash some colour on before deadline...

those Enemy! rings... are pointing at YOU Nepenthe!

i seriously rushed this... if i wasn't in such an art slum, i'd of made this SO much better earlier in the week...

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 9

...I'll just leave this here and get out....

xde5iw.jpg

Oh my god.....WHY IS

NAVI

A POKER CHIP!?!?!

Still dude, you get all my likes tongue.png

Oh my god.....WHY IS

NAVI

A POKER CHIP!?!?!

Still dude, you get all my likes tongue.png

It was an attempt to get the whole "Chip's species" thing down, because who on God's green Earth knows what Chip is?

I just kind of decided "raccoon thing" and ran with it.

Edited by The Fifth-Rate Flareon