Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

So I'm not positive about it yet since I know not everyone likes the character, but I'm thinking about making a bonus Chip badge award for an entry that's the most at a certain category I won't spoil, would you guys be down with this? Not saying it's certain, just an idea~

• Thumbs Up 9

I feel like guppie in an ocean filled with titans. But I'm backing Soniko tongue.png

OMG DO A CHIP ONE! I ACTUALLY LIKED CHIP, HE WAS AWESOME!!!!

AND THEN MAKE ONE BADE THAT'S A CHOCOLATE BAR, AND AFTER THAT ...AN AMY BADGE!

AND TH-*Ragna knocks out Noel*

Edited by Little Noel

Can we either make a collage of a bunch of these or use Hogfather's hype train and make a banner like the Sonic badge one? That be pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Edited by Nepenthe
  • Thumbs Up 1

Can we either make a collage of a bunch of these or use Hogfather's hype train and make a banner like the Sonic badge one? That be pretty damn cool if you ask me.

• Thumbs Up 2

So I'm not positive about it yet since I know not everyone likes the character, but I'm thinking about making a bonus Chip badge award for an entry that's the most at a certain category I won't spoil, would you guys be down with this? Not saying it's certain, just an idea~

And we have a WINNER! Blue so luckeh... Accurate depiction of Pinkamina.

Edited by Little Noel

No fair, she's using boobs, everyone loves those.

I don't; I'm straight....................

I really need to get to my homework. Damn you guys and the late night extension! D:

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't; I'm straight....................

I really need to get to my homework. sleep because I have work tomorrow. Damn you guys and the late night extension! D:

This.

I drew up Ralph, from Wreck It Ralph.

But it's like 11 PM

Everyone's asleep.

The floor is creeky ass shit.

The scanner is downstairs.

And there's a dog down there who loves to whine.

Oh well, maybe I can get a terribad Webcam photo.

MEGAS XLR IS THE BEST GODDAMN SHIT EVER.

Edit: Webcam photo isn't happening. I can barely look at the pictures I took. Quality is through the floor terrible.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 3

Out of all this, I must say I am disappointed no one tried to werehogify these two ladies.

ps.jpg

Sigh... so much potential... but oh well, you've still got time to spend a few more sleepless hours preparing it.

Edited by Little Noel
  • Thumbs Up 1

Out of all this, I must say I am disappointed no one tried to werehogify these two ladies.

ps.jpg

Nice job guys really, but Panty and Stocking would have been an instawin for me from anyone tongue.png

BRB *rushes for pen*

S-Soniko, don't push yourself sweetie. sad.png *currently in Noel RP mode lolz*

Edited by Little Noel

You guys are a bunch of silly fucking goofballs.

Aw, I love every one of ya. biggrin.png

This is just the best thread.

Edited by The Fifth-Rate Flareon