Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

WAT DA FAK!?!?!

Good job bby! <3 I knew you could do it tongue.png

Panty and Stocking>All

Edited by Little Noel
  • Thumbs Up 1

WAT DA FAK!?!?!

somikon plz

stop making great pictures in the eleventh hour. D:

Edited by The Fifth-Rate Flareon
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well it's down to the last hour guys, but it looks like most of you are pooped after the insane amount you guys just posted here in the past few hours, XD. Or maybe you guys are being sneaky ninjas, waiting to strike at the last possible second, I don't know. What I do now is that this has been an extremely entertaining two weeks, and I really want to do more of these things more often, since it's really bringing out the bright sides in everyone, especially during a time when some of us are a little edgy.

So yeah, 50 minutes remaining (read it in the announcer guy voice from Halo matches). When it strikes 11 pm, I'll be closing the topic temporarily and begin judging them tomorrow probably, as well as possibly rope some other staff to pick their favorites so we can all compare and contrast on who gets to wear the crown of most wolfiest hedgehog. Thanks again guys, <3.

Well it's down to the last hour guys.

Ohh snap, maybe I could do just one more...

but it looks like most of you are pooped after the insane amount you guys just posted here in the past few hours, XD.

Like, SEWIOUSLY GUYS.

Werestar-400px.png

Okay, NOW I'm done. xD

• Thumbs Up 8

Okay, NOW I'm done. xD

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

WHYYYYY

• Thumbs Up 1

So this is shit, but at least it's something.

He doesn't just become a werehog, he wears with style.

SpikeDrawingFuck-Up.png

Edited by The Sarcastic Simisear
  • Thumbs Up 7

Were-bikini and Miku wearing a Werehog hoodie!

Believe it or not, Miku was gonna be my next one after I did Hello Were-Kitty. xD

I'm surprised no one did Orbot and Cubot, Scratch and Grounder or Rrrrobotnik! (or maybe I missed it.)

Oooh! Can I have the Yummy Chip badge instead of the sun one? I submitted three entries.

Also, I am in TOTAL AGREEMENT with those winners. Granted, all of the entries were fantabulous and interesting but those ones really stuck out and deserve the winning positions :D

I guess I'll have the Sun Badge (I've submitted two entries). And congratulations to the ones who won!

was just a bit of harmless fun, sucks it landed on a time i'm in an art slum though lol :( oh well

i want the sundae badge pleeease, since i submitted Wereiko & Wereku, Were-Gear, Werehuty and Werety & Hogging :D

Honestly, I'm just happy that I got a honorable mention!

But shit, I wish I submitted more than 1 entry.

Edited by Soniman

I'd like a Chip badge, as I submitted 4 entries. =p

Congrats to the winners, they worked hard on their entries and deserve it! I hope we can do something like this again real soon.

I loved this contest because it got me out of an art slump tongue.png I'm sad it's over, seeing Soniko and Nepenthe and everyone go at it was part of the fun.

Edit: I did two drawings... but one was not serious and drawn poorly and and... ;A; *sniff* I wanna chip badge :<...

JK lol.

Edited by Little Noel

Congrats to everyone that won! Really hope we do something like this again, the sooner the better.

I'll take that Chip badge if ya don't mind, as I drew 2 werehogs.

This was fun! Can't wait to see more contests. I'll have to go with the Chip Medal, 'cuz I want some chocolate.

So hey, I gave everyone else Sun medal for now since it was easier to do a bulk award deal than grabbing like, all 30 of you individually. If you would still rather have the Chip medal, just let me know and I'll swap it. Just don't come to me like, 3 months from now on it, you know, XD?

And I guess it wasn't exactly clear, but those who were in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or any of the 3 runner up spots that entered more than one entry, they get BOTH the respective medal they deserve and the Chip badge~