Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

Congrats, everybody! You all made this topic an amazing read, I tell you. smile.png

This is off topic but the sun badge goes well with your avatar. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

This was a great contest sans the fact that it revolved around Werehogs. It pushed me to draw things I would normally never consider drawing. Every piece I did was pretty much something new (minus the Liger Zero; imagine that), and it sparked some real imagination in me, and everyone else too. Some of these pieces were downright hilarious, or kooky, or just plain inspired. Everyone did an awesome job. <3

Also, I have a new rivalry with Soniko; We must compete in the next contest. >3

(Also, can I has ice cream badge pl0x? :3;;.)

Edit: Oh-p, there it is.

Edited by Meito Anizawa
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well I entered like... 13 things.

And a measly sun medal only makes it look like I entered one.

So I'll take the Chip badge

Edit: Ok I have both right now apparently. Can I keep them?

As for the contest itself, I had fun. The Werehog's design was probably the only cool part about Sonic Unleashed, and having the chance to have fun with it and other characters was a blast.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 1

It causes me no end of silly entertainment that when you hover over the Sun Medal the popup says "Grr!"

• Thumbs Up 7

*Spits out coffee* I got.... Whaaaa!?

Wow, why thankies very much!

*ponders if he should finish the hype train...*

*Spits out coffee* I got.... Whaaaa!?

Wow, why thankies very much!

*ponders if he should finish the hype train...*

Please finish it, I wasn't on it. :<

Ouch, not even an honorable mention? Oh well. tongue.png

Congrats Penth.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind the ice cream medal, if possible.

Edited by D-Metal X

Oh yeah, SUN AWESOME SUNDAE medal.

Though I wouldn't have minded an awesome sundae, I guess this'll do.

Now my shitty work efforts have been worth! And awesome sundae ice cream.

Amazing contest, and look forward to anything you crazy guys arrange again.

Edited by The Rigid Regirock

Again, EVERYONE was bulk-awarded the Sun Medal, and those who made more than one entry can let me know if they'd rather have the sundae one. I'd go through all the entries again myself, but man is that a lot of things to keep track of, and it's much easier if you guys just came to me XD.

Holy shit! I actually managed to nab 3rd place?!

Thank you so much!

This was so much fun, seriously!biggrin.png Hope we do this again soon! (Christmas maybe?)

And Hogfather, I wanna be on the Hype Train! hogfadr pls

Edited by SweeCrue

Oh yay, the Sun medal is my favourite of the bunch! This was such a great idea for a contest and just so much fun to see what everybody came up with. Thanks for the mention Wolfy; I'm happy you liked it! =D

Edited by Pawn

BRAAAGHH! BLAAGH!

*Cough*

Pardon...

I appear to have been missed. Although it is to be expected. I am a ghost after all. WoooOOOooooOOOooo!

This darn cold stopped me from being more involved, as well as...other obligations. Not that I regret anything, I reckon my other...obligations are very important.

I like shiny things, but the sun makes me freak out and hide in solid surfaces...........but I like shiny things. Give me my sun medal!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone!cool.png All of the entries were brilliant, thank you for making this contest Wolfy, twas very fun, I only wish I submitted more though. I think I submitted 2, so can I have a Chip (Sundae) badge please? biggrin.png

EDIT: Yay! Thank you Wolfy! :D

Edited by Red Raging Wisp

I'm curious: can we continue Werehogifying things since this topic is still open? The Pony contest was allowed a bit of a "just for fun" extension, and I bet people still have some interesting ideas despite the time limit that had been imposed. x3

Yeah, go for it! I'll probably keep this topic pinned for a bit so people can see who won over the week or something. Feel free to go nuts and make more werehog stuffs if you'd like; I'd always love to see more haha.

Good, because I declare myself to officially be in Disney Mode now. Seriously, I think Mickey Mouse was the only Disney character that got the Werehog treatment. I must fix this gaping error tonight. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you guys for making this contest so fun and awesome, it's FAWESOME! Never have I drew this much in one month. xD (I figured my real life Were-Liger just isn't enough, but an honorable mention is good too. :U )

I'll happily take the sun badge. because I can feel the sunshine. "Here comes the sun, do-do-doo.~ Here comes the sun, I'll say. It's all right!"

Like Nepenthe (Anizawa), I'll probably draw more. tongue.png

gfdfgsdfdsfgsdgdfgsdgfddsfg how did i get an honorable mention my entry was horrible

that alone was enough to enter the contest, i don't need no badge (although it's appreciated)

i love everyone