Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

Thanks for the honorable mention! I don't think I got a badge though?

Edit: Thanks Wolfy

Edited by FlameKoetsu

I said I'd be back with Disney Werehogs and I am, and keeping up with tradition, I've mostly done characters I've never drawn before in mah laif:

disneywerehogs.png

Dodger, Scar, Meeko, Kenai, Thomas O'Malley, and Kuzco. Yanno, the characters you'd expect to be Werehoggifyed.

I was actually going to do Simba but I changed it to Mickey (dat Scar), you have a really cool style!

I was actually going to do Simba but I changed it to Mickey (dat Scar), you have a really cool style!

I was wondering in my deepest minds of minds why your Mickey was quadrupedal instead of bipedal. xD

And thanks. <3

• Thumbs Up 1

I said I'd be back with Disney Werehogs and I am, and keeping up with tradition, I've mostly done characters I've never drawn before in mah laif:

disneywerehogs.png

Dodger, Scar, Meeko, Kenai, Thomas O'Malley, and Kuzco. Yanno, the characters you'd expect to be Werehoggifyed.

OH, SO IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO WIN THE WHOLE SHE-BANG

OH NO

YOU GOTTA WIN AFTER THE COMPETITION TOO

DO YOU THINK THIS PLACE IS MADE OF MEDALS

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE METAL STADIUM TO YOU

FRICK

I'M SO DONE

GAH

(but seriously, theat's-a looking prooty grood. Keep it up, comrade!)

Edited by The Fifth-Rate Flareon
  • Thumbs Up 4

Feast upon the greatest attraction of THIS thread! Tell your parents, tell your everyday bush...Tell your brew of coffee; cause what you all are about to witness with my shitty amazing drawing..The one..And only!

WERE-NO FACE and Were-joka

cOxHCl.jpg

Edited by Godot

WOFLY! WE LOVE YOU MAN! That was one heck of an awesome contest and it was a nice thing just looking at all the stuff.

All of you did wonderful jobs, oh and I love my sun medal badge.

Here's to more SSMB contests!

Congrats to all the winners, you guys did an amazing job. I just have one small question: where's my sun medal? I did post something, though it was a link to the picture and not the picture itself (I couldn't get the picture to show up properly). Then again, it was a quick job in paint so I guess that wasn't as good as everyone else's. Oh well.

EDIT: Thank you my good sir.

Edited by Grimchi3f

And now, I commission someone to make a Were-Blaze the Cat because I need a back-up avatar for halloween because for whatever reason, Sonic characters seemed to miss out on this competition.

Or heck, Were-Knuckles needs some love.

Edited by The Fifth-Rate Flareon

And now, I commission someone to make a Were-Blaze the Cat because I need a back-up avatar for halloween because for whatever reason, Sonic characters seemed to miss out on this competition.

Or heck, Were-Knuckles needs some love.

hmm.. WereBlaze... *scoots off in her ill state to find pencil and paper*

• Thumbs Up 1

hmm.. WereBlaze... *scoots off in her ill state to find pencil and paper*

You're going to hurt yourself Queenie. *gives back massage*

I have nothing new to add, and with everything else going on around me, I have doubts I can come up with a good new idea and have it presentable before this topic becomes nothing more than a fond memory.

But I am trying to colour in the Optimus Hog that I drew, since it got an honourable mention and I wanted to try something new involving a mecha character. I think my cold is just about gone too...although I did just sneeze a minute ago...

But in Japanese culture they say if you sneeze, it means somebody is talking about you.

<.<

>.>

• Thumbs Up 2

This new post kinda reminded me this was still here. Just as an FYI, I'm probably unpinning this come November 1st since it's wabbit season, not werehog season. Maybe we'll hold a contest to see who can gobble like a turkey the best or something.

were.png

There, was it worth the wait? I manage to colour him pretty well, although I didn't get to do it as planned. I wanted to make the hair parts more...hair like. But I was running out of time, so I could only add a texture.

Still, I'm just pleased I've finally finished something. Yay! biggrin.png

Goodnight out there, whatever you are. Wahahaahaahaahaaa!!

• Thumbs Up 9