Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

Would a pic of a werewolf lady count?

You're werehoggin' anything you want, and if making something, whether a person, character, toaster, or what-have-you into a werewolf is "making something into a werehog" to you, then yeah, <3. What I'm trying to say is that this isn't some super strict contest thing, just have a good time XD. As long as you don't just straight up take a picture you did nothing to other than upload it somewhere (like say I googled "werewolf" and saved the first image and reuploaded it without doing a single creative thing to it), then it's cool beans with me

Since I know that you guys like the ponies I was working one this:

Not quite what I was expecting, but you guys can have a look before it goes to the recycle bin.

so

many

PONIES.

Not that it bothers me.

Really nice Tmsp.

Cream is an innocent child with an innocent pet? Oh no!

post-3794-0-32932200-1349126940_thumb.jp

Angry eyes. Angry Chao. Yellow, blood cover teeth. Bleeding ears. It's a wererabbit.

Edited by Debug Ring

I GIVE YOU

WEREDOM

WERARDOM

WEREDINOSAUR

WERERAWRDOM

WHATEVER

weredom-1.png?t=1349133447

because why would I not werehog-ify my own character?

• Thumbs Up 6

Ie23K.jpg

This was originally just me being lazy and copy-pasting bits of Werehog onto Venom ala Frankenstein, but then it just sort of...turned into this. But on the plus side it has tentacles. WITH CLAWS. AND FUR. (okay not really, but can you imagine drawing fur onto tentacles in paint?)

• Thumbs Up 7

Zoids give me a boner (figuratively speaking), and a Werehog Zoid gives me like an ultra mecha boner of awesomeness (figuratively speaking), <3! It just sucks that I ran out of likes earlier today, since there's a lot of amazing entries here I wanted to like, but couldn't.

But seriously everyone, these are rad so far, keep them up!

Why do I think that Wolfy is enjoying these Werehog stuff just because it's related to wolves and he's actually going to make a bed made of the art we do?

... Maybe it's just me.

• Thumbs Up 1

What do you get when you cross a Liger Zero with a Werehog?

You get a motherfucking Wiger Hero, bitches:

wiger_hero_002.png

Now to actually do my homework. D:

1e2f7_ORIG-bowdown_gif.gif

This is epic. This is so damn epic. Holy Shit. This...wow. HOLY FUCK. THIS IS AMAZING.

• Thumbs Up 1

What do you get when you cross a Liger Zero with a Werehog?

You get a motherfucking Wiger Hero, bitches:

wiger_hero_002.png

Now to actually do my homework. D:

....*CRUMPLES UP MY DRAWING AND THROWS IT IN THE TRASH* That's fucking awesome.Can you make it poster size?

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion