Wolfy

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

...Well now, I just gotta a Werepurge now don't I?

I'll do it in the morning. Then I'll show you guys. If I forget, you're allowed to yell at me.

A Goomba's revenge:

goombahog.png

Just noticed his eyebrows look like an ass xD

Someone do a Werehog power up for Mario :P

Edited by Guest

Just an awesome reminder to anyone who forgot about this that you only have like, 5 werehogtastic days left to enter your amazing artistic creations into this super rad contest! I noticed this started to die off for a bit, but I can see it your eyes -yes you over there!- that you at least want this shiny ass Sun Medal for at least giving it a shot! So come on down and make me the greatest fur-version of whatever you can think of!

This public pep talk was brought to you by Apotos Chocolate Chip Sundays! Where if you don't buy one, you make floating purple puppies sad.

171912_4183695025029_1442963437_o.jpg

because Soniko is way too lazy to finish this properly and isn't in an artsy fartsy mood :<

Here's a little Sonic Channel-styled preview of the sketch of the potential painting of my ace in the hole. Have fun guessing what it is and sweating... but mostly sweating.

its a fucking Were-Gundam Unit isn't it?

only one way to tackle that if so... *cracks fingers*

Edited by Super Soniko