Awoo.

[Badge Contest!] May the Best Werehog Win!

LATER BUDDY

Hnnnngh, fak u penthy, my trump will easily take down a gundam unit!

Still... pretty badass tho penthy~

ARGH, I reallly forgot about that. Very well then, Rainbow Dash Were-pony coming soon!

DARN, I WAS NINJA'D. OH WELL THEN.

Edited by The Perplexing Piplup

Well, I am trying to do a Werehogish Smile Song as I type. Not seeming to work. Rainbow Dash has already been done sadly and... well, I'm just gonna try to send in something.

Hope I do. biggrin.png

Edited by The Perplexing Piplup

Hey, is the deadline as soon as it hits tomorrow, or is the contest running THROUGH tomorrow?

I need to know this, pronto.

Mable.png

Yes.

This is exactly what it looks like.

God my doodles are messy.

I need to start watching Gravity Falls again.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 6

STOP IT NEPENTHE! WE GET IT! YOU WON THIS COMPETETION!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP!! I BEG OF YOU!!!

• Thumbs Up 9

Heh, the rules didn't say I couldn't Chip-ify someone along with all the Werehogging. ;3

You know.

I don't blame Rigby for looking angry.

I'd be pissed if I had to be Chip too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wat? Chip is awesome. He has unlimited supplies of chocolate.

That he pulls out of his ass.

Ass chocolate is the worst kind of chocolate.

• Thumbs Up 5

So the contest is supposed to end sometime here tomorrow. I was thinking at the stroke of midnight my time (in an hour), but I'm gonna hold off until sometime tomorrow afternoon (Pacific Time). Don't worry though, I'll post again giving an hour or so's notice for you guys to kungfu fight each other to the final stretch for the finish.

I'm also having a few other staff possibly help me pick some favorites since there's just like way too many awesome ones to choose from. I'm really impressed by the number of people that participated so thanks again, you guys are rad, <3

So the contest is supposed to end sometime here tomorrow. I was thinking at the stroke of midnight my time (in an hour), but I'm gonna hold off until sometime tomorrow afternoon (Pacific Time). Don't worry though, I'll post again giving an hour or so's notice for you guys to kungfu fight each other to the final stretch for the finish.

I'm also having a few other staff possibly help me pick some favorites since there's just like way too many awesome ones to choose from. I'm really impressed by the number of people that participated so thanks again, you guys are rad, <3

Edited by Little Noel

I had to go all the way through this topic just to see if someone did the Metal Gear Werehog idea i suggested to compete with Nepenthe's Liger Werehog. Bravo, Super Soniko.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic