Awoo.

Anyone else tired of waiting for the Spin Dash to come back in 3D?

GenesisCodeX

There's no problem to adding parkour to Sonic, or the boost, for that matter. But doing it just because it's fun is dangerous. Additions that don't compliment a philosophy built from the ground up concern me a lot, though I see you didn't do that - I like your suggestions quite a lot. So it's not so much a matter of what, just a matter of how and why.

Well, who said jumping while doing parkour can't serve as an attack too?

I honestly found it dumb that you can get hurt by physical contact with an enemy while wall jumping, or even when doing a small hop. I mean, its already hard enough to not get hurt by an enemy on foot, why make it twice the challenge by making half of Sonic's aerial arsenal not do the same as regular jumping?

If anything, that would only put more dependability on the homing attack when it isn't always needed. And I think the last thing the series needs is that. :v

Edited by Azookara

I would certainly like to see the Spin Dash make an appearance.

The thing is, though I'm one of those few that actually like the Boost, I do not see why it replaced the Spin Dash in the first place. I mean, it worked just fine in the Adventure games, so it would have worked in the 3D plane. So, why take one of Sonic's most iconic moves and replace it with something like the Boost?

I don't think the spin dash would have worked in Sonic Unleashed. Some of the things you had to do would have meant death if you had to charge up a spin dash to gain speed. 

I don't know why they didn't keep the move and effects if the boost the same and just called it "spin dash"? I know you don't have to charge it but its kinda a 2 in 1