Awoo.

"I'm Jesus, deal with it."

Patticus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6npABeFcI&feature=g-vrec

This popped up on my YouTube homepage a short time ago. Anyone already heard of this?

Basically, some Australian nut-job is claiming to be Jesus Christ. He says he has all the memories from his divine former body (although no mention is made of the intervening 2,000 years in heaven or on slices of burnt toast), and he appears to be forming a cult around himself. I'm fairly certain that some of his "followers" are claiming that they were disciples 2,000 years ago as well, e.g. some woman called Mary follows him around (and she's the second woman he's convinced was Mary Magdalene). Why would Jesus and all the people that surrounded him be re-born only in Australia?

But anyway, who cares, skip to 04:05 to see some retard spazzing out. And then again at 07:30 for another spaz attack. And again at 18:41 (a personal favorite of mine). Shit's fucked up. People are so gullible.

• Thumbs Up 2

And here I thought you'd gone crazy on us lol.

Eh, it happens every now and then, asshole claims to be Jesus, gets media attention, gets forgotten after a few days. I remember seeing this fat puerto rican dude on the news claiming to be Jesus one time.

• Thumbs Up 8

And people say loving fictional beings while still loving tangible folk is an issue....

Haven't there been lots of supposed reincarnations throughout the years?

And people say loving fictional beings while still loving tangible folk is an issue....

Haven't there been lots of supposed reincarnations throughout the years?

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllll.......

Jesus Christ is in Heaven and I doubt he would reincarnate either since he's needed up there. So yeah.

Nothing new, but... wow. That guy has some problems.

BIG problems.

Who knows? He's already a cult classic!

597fc6a4_i-see-what-you-did-there-38863.png

• Thumbs Up 8

Have him walk a strait line from Australia to US without the use of vehicles. We'll see who's Jesus then...

cannotevenplz_animation_by_barukurii-d5fn7ja.gif

Ever see one of those things that makes you laugh your ass off, and you have not a goddamn clue why?

Yeah... that right there. ^^^

So if he gets to be Jesus, can I be Pontius Pilate?

• Thumbs Up 7

Oh, good grief, not this jackass again.

I thought I'd have heard the end of him on A Current Affair (my family stopped watching that show a while ago at dinner time, The Project is much more entertaining), but apparently not. The guy is a crackpot, indeed.

So, another guy who missed the whole "when I come back to Earth, everyone and their grandma will know it pretty soon" part of the Bible?

• Thumbs Up 1

It makes me wonder how he suddenly realized that he should be Jesus. Why do others believe this man so much? Claiming to have been there at His execution, being moved to tears, I don't get it. The "I'm Jesus, deal with it" part (I am sure I saw that in the video somewhere) just gives me an immature impression of the matter.

Have him walk a strait line from Australia to US without the use of vehicles. We'll see who's Jesus then...

Alternatively, if he is not in shape after all this time, he is free to turn my water into wine. I know I would call him Jesus then, or anything for that matter~

Facepalm.jpg

People like this make me wonder what the world'll turn into sometimes...

(Oh lookie, I got 100 posts)

Edited by Yūki Terumi / CUL

This guys gotta be insane....

....Yet I'm sure that first Jesus guy from a couple thousand years ago was totally legit.

I'll just start you here and let you work that out for yourself.