Awoo.

"I'm Jesus, deal with it."

Patticus

9-no-thanks.jpg

If my faith is challenged, am I not allowed to defend it?

Your first mistake was trying to bring in a line of discussion that has absolutely no place in this topic.

Your second (but equally hilarious) mistake was trying to convince PELLY this.

If a fool I must be, a fool I must be.

Edited by Soma

I don't think I made myself clear the first time. Stop talking about this immediately.

Why? I see nothing in the rules concerning a calm discussion of one's religion. If you mean to say that my previous statements were inflammatory, then I apologize, comrade, but I did not mean them to be.

I have kept my faith to status updates and the odd religious topic beforehand. If someone attempts to make a farce out of one of the tenants of my beliefs, am I to stand aside and be made a fool of? Am I not granted, at least, that I may give some defense for my faith? Is someone withholding something that makes my argument moot here?

You have called my meager stand for my faith my defense hilarious. At least grant me an explanation as to why.

Not every comment someone makes is out to initiate actual discussion, and sometimes people like to make jokes, especially of the throw-away variety. If you were offended, then uh... that's really too bad.

Not every comment someone makes is out to initiate actual discussion, and sometimes people like to make jokes, especially of the throw-away variety. If you were offended, then uh... that's really too bad.

And a fair enough point. My initial response was to simply throw a link out there half-heartedly if anyone was interested. I did not begin any long-winded discussion (or much resembling it) until the post before yours. I meant not to start a debate, but to offer a counterpoint. I am still at a loss as to how that is hilarious, or how throwing a site about Christianity around in a topic about a crazed man claiming to be the head of said beliefs has absolutely no place in this topic.

EDIT: And I hope nobody reads this text in that "condescending scholar" or "seething zealot" voice. I actually do want to know.

Edited by Soma

Interesting..... In time he will be tested and will most likely fail is my guess.

I do see some jabs being flung around in this topic but Im going to ignore it.

Hmm. . . If I start going around claiming that I'm Jesus maybe they'll put me on TV too!

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

Edited by Rowdyruff Dazzle

Hmm. . . If I start going around claiming that I'm Jesus maybe they'll put me on TV too!

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!