Awoo.

ART: JezMM [Riders Amy/Pirahna Plant Gijinka/2B/Rouxls Kaard]

JezMM

Brilliant gallery, Jezz, your characters looks so simple, but they're always very expressive. Wanted to drop a word here long time, dA is always reminding me ^^ I just think sometimes your hands and feet look a bit weird, lacking details or a better line. But besides that, great style, I really like this more 'cartoony' drawings.

And...
INFECTED.

*nomnomnom* WUAHAHA!

Edited by Undead Jango

• 2 weeks later...

soithinkitsbestwebothfo.png

God damn this is fucking delicious Jez, love the pitter-patter effect on her, also a bit of meat on her looks really curvy <33

I think it's the faces I really love with your work, I don't know.. They just draw you in.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks!  =D  Venus' design has meant to be pretty damn curvy in all departments for a long while but this is the first time I've ever pulled it off in a way I'm happy with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the kind words Logan.  =)

Finished up that doodle.  Was already thinking of doing it but your motivation helped Soniko lol.

tumblr_mgjhov7am81qhi4j7o1_500.png

Also thank you to anyone who dropped in while I was streaming it.

^ This is totally awesome. o.o I really love the way you coloured it, dude! I think it's my favorite thing I've seen by you! (Plus I dig the whacked out background as well XD)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_mhx8namx1C1qhi4j7o1_1280.png
Mollfie's Character Maui

tumblr_mhrps94d0o1qhi4j7o1_1280.png
My favourite friendly fire reaction lines from Left 4 Dead 2 taken literally.

And finally a new picture of my nudist character Rhubarb.  It's just a bum but obviously you'll need to be 18 (or pretend to be 18) and have a deviantART account to view it.

Those are quite shiny cheeks. Looks like they were polished or something. laugh.png

Maui looks gorgeous. Looks quite cute with that kind of art style. I'm digging the way you did her head in a bigger size in the background, looks really awesome! You're a great artist Jez, but you might know that already. <<<<tongue.png

tumblr_mi3un9ROHp1qhi4j7o2_1280.png
A birthday present for my BFF Audi, the one who died last May, inspired by our time together playing Left 4 Dead.  Click the image for the full story behind it.

tumblr_mi43w55r5Y1qhi4j7o1_1280.png
A little preview of an upcoming extra episode of PD and the style I'll be doing it in.  Just doing one page a week like this so it won't appear for quite a while, still working on the main storyline mostly.

tumblr_mi6or6B6vQ1qhi4j7o1_1280.png
Full size version of a panel from a current episode of PD.  Of course context is very important here.  This page is already on dA and will be among my 3-page Friday update here on SSMB.

tumblr_mi7ncdR5I31qhi4j7o1_1280.png
A collab between that same late friend Audi and I.  Of course, a Phantasm Dyad Catherine parody.  She drew this for me in March last year, and I coloured it in September.  Didn't post til Valentine's Day so as to not spoil the further interaction between Alice and Zach ahead of time.  Again, for the full story behind it, click the image to view it on deviantART.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

tumblr_mj2bl36YNO1qhi4j7o1_1280.png

So HEY, wondering about my avatar?  It was part of a mini-project to make an outfit for Kay inspired by each campaign in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2.  There's 13 in all, check em out in the spoiler.  While there's zero nudity in any of these, some are more risqué than others so click with caution!  (Nothing more than a bikini pic shows though).

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o1_1280.png

Nurse for No Mercy (Hospital-themed), Mechanic for Crash Course (Garage-themed).

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o2_1280.png

Nun for Death Toll (features a Church), Lighthouse Keeper for The Last Stand (Lighthouse-themed)

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o3_1280.png

Air Hostess for Dead Air (Airport-themed), Farmer for Blood Harvest (Farm-themed).

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o4_1280.png

Sailor for The Sacrifice (River-themed), Racing Driver for Dead Center (features a Race Car).

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o5_1280.png

Bride for The Passing (features an Abandoned Wedding), Biker for Dark Carnival (features a Concert for a biker-motif'd rock band).

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o6_1280.png

Mud for Swamp Fever (Swamp-themed), Raincoat for Hard Rain (Rain-themed).

tumblr_mjm9anvFo31qhi4j7o7_1280.png

Mardi Gras for The Parish (New Orleans-themed)

For info on the choices behind the outfits, and a look at how they fit into the aesthetics that inspired them via in-game Spray-form, check out here and here.  The latter link also has a sneaky (sfw) look at the nude base, which I use for the officially supported community campaign Cold Stream (Forest Fire-themed), as well as other community maps that the above outfits wouldn't fit for.

While the Swamp Fever one doesn't contain any nudity I understand if it's still a bit too suggestive for SSMB.  I figured not since, yeah I didn't do it where literally the mud is only JUST covering her bits but... if I am wrong go ahead and remove it staff lol, I'll happily replace it with a more censored version.

Edited by JezMM

No new arts from me at the moment, but just to say I now have a Tumblr blog exclusively for my art, if you wanted to follow my art there without following all my general social/nerdy usage of the site.

http://jezmmart.tumblr.com/

Edited by JezMM

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_mliz5h0QtC1s8insfo1_1280.png

I've wanted to draw Rani in Union Jack apparell for the longest time for some reason, and the other day I suddenly thought how a suspension bridge graphic would be hilariously awesome for a bra.

Little was I aware these two things would one day come into fruition together.

Drew this while Livestreaming, and many dropped in (or kept disconnecting lol), and a fair few people stayed a while despite the lack of chatting. Thanks for dropping by all who did!

And here's some other bits and pieces from recently:

tumblr_ml1s1vxImR1s8insfo1_500.png
Drawn at work during a bored moment.  I had no pre-sketched comic to work on, so armed with just a mouse I tried my hand at a lineless vector piece.

tumblr_ml9r4226eG1s8insfo1_1280.png

Another bored-at-work endeavour, but this time in my sketchbook, from a few months ago.

tumblr_ml9r61GX6V1s8insfo1_400.png

More sketchbook stuff.

tumblr_ml9r8vMxBP1s8insfo1_500.png

A little insight for my Phantasm Dyad readers.  How I originally noted down this scene when I first thought it up.

tumblr_ml9resEoee1s8insfo2_1280.png

Concept doodles for a comic I have floating around in my head for when I one day finished PD maybe.  I've had this character a while, but I redesigned both her hair and general style of drawing here.  Click the image for some more doodles for this same comic.

Oh, and you may have seen this in my signature already, had it a while, but I have an account on Pixiv, if that interests anyone.  Be warned, I upload NSFW content there (safe to link here since you need an account to view R-18 stuff, and it is "opt in" rather than "opt-out").

Speaking of NSFW content there's a new art of such variety on the NSFW blog (or Pixiv) if that's your cup of tea.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eh, I'm still playing through Bioshock Infinite, so I didn't get it. But, I think your art style is cute. tongue.png

Edited by Black Raven
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm not very active on the forum, but every time I come on and read through many threads and posts, there's something about your avatars that stands out to me from other people. Now, I see this thread for the first time, with all of your artwork and I'm really liking your style. I hope to see more. =D

Edited by canderson
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_mml76324cK1s8insfo1_1280.png
Just a random Alice piccie that was sort of inspired mood-wise by this song, and also doubled-up as practice in drawing something consistently in different poses.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mmt9kgKNGa1s8insfo1_1280.png

My first ever commission, a short comic page inspired by a short story written by a RL friend from Uni, my one fellow creative writing student who lived in the same flat as me during the first year of Uni. I’m really glad my first commission was something so interesting and challenging! I’m not 100% happy with how it came out, mainly due to RL business keeping me from working on it for a long period, causing me to start being temperamental artist and worrying about it, but she liked it so that’s what counts!

The short story in question is avaliable here on Amazon. Go read it and support a fellow artist like she supported me with this commission. ;u; (You don’t need a Kindle to read it, a PC application is avaliable).

Also I ain’t explaining the comic so if you’re curious about what is happening you’ll have to read it. 8D

I may regret this later but right now I’m in the mood so… anyone fancy doing an art trade?  Preferrably something girly.  I wanna draw something a lil’ pervy or at least attractive generally etc but feel like doing something more interesting than my own characters.

• Thumbs Up 2