Awoo.

ART: JezMM [Riders Amy/Pirahna Plant Gijinka/2B/Rouxls Kaard]

JezMM

Yeah, it's been real hot over where as well for the last few days. It's a wonderfully dozey drawing! ;)

Also, just wanted to throw in my two cents on your Rouge drawing; She does look older than 18, but I don't think that's a bad thing really. After all, make-up and hair can do a lot to how old or young a person looks. I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to think that she simply presents herself in a fashion that makes her look older and more mature. What I mean to say is that I think you did a great job drawing her as a human, but don't worry about her looking a bit older than 18. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

I can relate: It's been in the 100's over here for weeks. Even the Turnip can't take the heat!

And I love how that Shy Guy's just minding its own business playing what looks like NSMB2. (I think I'm the only one here who actually likes that game)

OSMB2 actually!

FhQTOP.jpg

(Yeah I redrew this little detail since even if I'm practically tracing bonus elements like this, I'd rather everything in a piece be of my own hand if I can lol).

But it's okay I like NSMB2 as well even if it isn't the NSMB2 I would be hoping for upon hearing that game title.

• Thumbs Up 2

Click images to view larger.

Two new original character pieces today.

In spoiler: SFW image but depicts character in underwear only:

tumblr_nt1edmEgbV1s8insfo1_540.gif

Apparently down at the lingerie store there’s been reports of spooky giggling and footsteps at night, and missing stock in the morning, yet there’s been no evidence of any breaking and entering.  What’s up with that?

View best Quality | Non-animated version

(Over on my naughty blog I doodled some monster girl OCs and invited people to request proper pics of any of them. This is the second such request (first one, nor said sketches, were not suitable for SSMB), this time of the Ghost Girl, whom I’ve named “Shee”).

Z7WlDu.png

Gave my love to a shooting star

And she moves so fast

That I can't keep up

• Thumbs Up 6

Click image to view larger.

tumblr_ntfzhd6zB71s8insfo1_1280.png

Coraline from Streetpass Fishing/Ultimate Angler, which I recently bought because I don’t value my finances in any way apparently.  No regrets though it’s actually really damn fun.

Considering the game was made by Prope, the same folks behind Streetpass Mansion/Monster Manor and thus, Ella from that game, I’m pretty sure those folks are trying their best to usurp Queen Nikki from her “most moe Mii game helper character” throne, but unfortunately you cannot kill a god.

• Thumbs Up 6

Won't lie, the designs in that game really should be the basis for redesigning the Miis. Miis really, really need a visual update, and the Streetpass Fishing designs have far more character than the exceptionally bland Xbox avatars.

But, yeah, that's pretty hot cute, nice work.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_nue08piRCI1s8insfo1_1280.png

I just wanna draw Amy all the time someone help me

Oh wow, that's an awesome Amy design. Nice work!

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_nue08piRCI1s8insfo1_1280.png

I just wanna draw Amy all the time someone help me

I'm getting an interesting vibe from Amy here, like she got a major personality shift. Hell, she looks almost possessed.

I'm getting an interesting vibe from Amy here, like she got a major personality shift. Hell, she looks almost possessed.

I was just going for general badassness with an interesting lighting colour really, inspired by the music I was listening to at the time, but admittedly every time I look at the cropped image in my signature now I just keep thinking of

sppLHm.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Actually, I'm getting more of a Jojo vibe from her, personally.

19-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardust-shoo

"Yare yare daze."

Edited by Candescence
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know. Personally, I like seeing a more mature and badass looking Amy design. It's like the design she would go for if she finally decided to stop her obsession with Sonic, and went for a full on fighter personality. It's a design I can imagine an older Boom Amy having for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Lewd update time, grouping these together to get them out the way.  All the images in this post, while sfw (or modified to be sfw) are suggestive in some way or another, so only click if you're cool with such stuff.

tumblr_nuxkyi7Blr1s8insfo1_r1_1280.png

Commission of Ashe from Mega Man ZX Advent for Candescence, specifically requested with a more, shall we say, grown-up appearance. I’m not hugely familiar with Mega Man outside of the classic series platformers, but she was pretty fun to draw!  NSFW versions in the usual places.

Q0t0B8.png

Remake of this piece from 2014:

bbf45e.png

Just like in the original, the extra "just to be on the safe side" censoring is just because she's not wearing undies, even though nothing is visible as a result.  You can view the uncensored version on dA, but it's mature tagged so you'll need an account.

Shiny thighhighs are important to me.

tumblr_nt1edmEgbV1s8insfo1_1280.gif

Apparently down at the lingerie store there’s been reports of spooky giggling and footsteps at night, and missing stock in the morning, yet there’s been no evidence of any breaking and entering.  What’s up with that?

(I doodled some monster girl OCs elsewhere and invited people to request proper pics of any of them. This is the second such request (first wasn’t suitable for SSMB), this time of the Ghost Girl, whom I’ve named “Shee”).

View best quality here and non-animated here  NSFW version(s) also in the usual places.

tumblr_ns7ufn003s1s8insfo1_1280.png

"Part 2" of the Kay swimsuit picture on the previous page of this topic.  At the time I wanted to continue these and go into more and more lewd happenings but that idea seems to be on hiatus for the moment.

Finally, while we're talking lewds, for anyone interested, a NSFW humanised Tikal pin-up can be found in the usual places.

• Thumbs Up 4

As I've said over chat, the Ashe commish is amazing. Great work!

I paid quite a bit for it and the NSFW versions, so you guys better appreciate it :P

Time for a bit of a fan-art catch-up today.

tumblr_numga5fOBX1s8insfo1_1280.png

Another Amy in that same modificaiton of her outfit from the previous pic because I was still mildly obsessed with drawing kinda sexy pics of her at the time.

tumblr_nu0x050F081s8insfo1_1280.png

Sadie from Steven Universe.

tumblr_nvb9zeeFMK1s8insfo1_1280.png

And a quickie Wii Fit Trainer I drew just now actually.

• Thumbs Up 6

Doing a 30 Day Halloween Costume OC Challenge this month!  Challenge is here, with my personal method of doing it here.

Here are Days 1-6:

tumblr_nvimfe53us1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 1 - Merfolk / Laura

tumblr_nvk4c15KGi1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 2 - Ringleader / Alice

tumblr_nvm5s8JS8y1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 3 - Robot / Polly

tumblr_nvq0jtUw8T1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 4 - Bumblebee or Ladybug / Beatroot & LiFi

tumblr_nvrtt6nMB61s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 5 - Cowboy / Chrysan

Gore Warning for Day 6:

tumblr_nvtqy87JCo1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 6 - Zombie / Emily

If you wanna know the thought process that went into any of these, you can view the descriptions on the individual pieces here.  You can also send me an ask on tumblr or reply here if you want to request a particular OC of mine with a costume that hasn't been covered yet (I have recieved one such request already so doing a first-come-first-served thing regarding costume claiming).

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Days 7-12 of the 30 Day Halloween Costume OC Challenge.  Challenge is here, with my personal method of doing it here.

tumblr_nvvlxhn9D21s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 7 - Fuzzy Monster / Erin

Slight Suggestive (see-through clothing but no intended sexual tone) Warning for Day 8:

tumblr_nvxgthvSKw1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 8 - Skeleton / Venus

tumblr_nvz2scvFcl1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 9 - Werewolf / Rani

tumblr_nw14puYT441s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 10 - Ghostbuster / Alice

Very Suggestive (sexy entirely intended) Warning for Day 11:

tumblr_nw30ynU7ft1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 11 - Cave Person / Kay

tumblr_nw4qfxmrJ61s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 12 - Any type of Candy / Hope

Like before, if you wanna know the thought process that went into any of these, you can view the descriptions on the individual pieces here.  You can also send me an ask on tumblr or reply here if you want to request a particular OC of mine with a costume that hasn't been covered yet (I have recieved one such request already so doing a first-come-first-served thing regarding costume claiming).

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Days 13-18 of the 30 Day Halloween Costume OC Challenge.  Challenge is here, with my personal method of doing it here.

Slight Suggestive (censored nudity but no sexual tone) Warning for Day 13:

tumblr_nw6o1cy8rX1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 13 - Alien / Rhubarb

tumblr_nw88xiF7wq1s8insfo1_r1_1280.png

Day 14 - Witch / Erin

tumblr_nwa9enkhWz1s8insfo2_540.gif

Day 15 - Clown + Mime + Harlequin / Hope     (Click here for best quality).

Slightly Suggestive (censored nudity with very light sexual tone) Warning for Day 16:

tumblr_nwbzj3Z8yl1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 16 - Swamp Monster / Rhubarb

tumblr_nwe4kfprhy1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 17 - Frankenstein's Monster / Rani

tumblr_nwfh68kIoG1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 18 - Popstar / Laura

Like before, if you wanna know the thought process that went into any of these, you can view the descriptions on the individual pieces here.  You can also send me an ask on tumblr or reply here if you want to request a particular OC of mine with a costume that hasn't been covered yet (I have recieved two such requests already so doing a first-come-first-served thing regarding costume claiming).

By the way as a total side note, this is not a trick I promise scout's honour - if anyone is looking forward to my usual spoopy halloween avatar antics this year keep your expectations low coz this challenge has been eating up all my drawing time lol.  It's possible but... nothing in the works yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

Days 19-24 of the 30 Day Halloween Costume OC Challenge.  Challenge is here, with my personal method of doing it here.

tumblr_nwhelrYN3E1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 19 - Mad Scientist / Emily

tumblr_nwjd0qdBDQ1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 20 - "Costume" T-Shirt / Chrysan

tumblr_nwle9xdTrV1s8insfo3_r1_1280.png

Day 21 - Pumpkin / Polly

tumblr_nwn3da8jSz1s8insfo1_1280.png

tumblr_nwn3da8jSz1s8insfo2_1280.png

tumblr_nwn3da8jSz1s8insfo3_1280.png

Day 22 - Angel + Devil / Rani (Click here for full size/non-disconnected version).

tumblr_nwosdlgVD71s8insfo2_1280.png

Day 23 - Black Cat / Beatroot

Slightly Suggestive (some blatant lingerie-esque fashion) Warning for Day 24:

tumblr_nwr1vgKQLN1s8insfo2_1280.png

Day 24 - Vampire / Kay

Like before, if you wanna know the thought process that went into any of these, you can view the descriptions on the individual pieces here.  You can also send me an ask on tumblr or reply here if you want to request a particular OC of mine with a costume that hasn't been covered yet (with only 3 unclaimed costumes left at time of writing though, not much scope for that).

• Thumbs Up 3

Days 25-30 of the 30 Day Halloween Costume OC Challenge.  Challenge is here, with my personal method of doing it here.

tumblr_nwscn1ALvd1s8insfo1_540.gif

Day 25 - Pixie / Erin    (Click here for best quality).

Slightly Suggestive (fairly provocative amount of skin on show but particularly sexual in tone) Warning for Day 26:

tumblr_nwul0usl411s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 26 - Mummy / Venus

tumblr_nwwaa2FIa41s8insfo2_540.gif

Day 27 - Ragdoll / Laura

tumblr_nwydnmnsHu1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 28 - Ghost / Chrysan     (Affectionate parody of these posters).

tumblr_nx0gbzi4vo1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 29 - Pirate / Venus

tumblr_nx26g6AhQf1s8insfo1_1280.png

Day 30 - "The good costumes were all picked over and this is what was left" / Alice      (With reference to my very old character Frogy)

Like before, if you wanna know the thought process that went into any of these, you can view the descriptions on the individual pieces here.

This challenge was a huge amount of fun and I feel a whole load of great pictures came from it that manage to stand on their own outside the context of said challenge.  I’m really proud I managed to not only keep it up for the 30 days, but never having to resort to a quick doodle for the sake of filling the quota even once throughout.  Though funnily enough I feel the toughest part was coming up with 30 poses in straight succession rather than 30 costumes.

While I’m looking forward to finally drawing a bunch of art ideas I had to put off to work on it, I’m also gonna miss being fed inventive ways of drawing my characters on a daily basis.  I guess the real lesson to take from this is yes I can draw a full picture every day if I put the effort in.  Now if I can just apply that to my damn comics…!

• Thumbs Up 1