Awoo.

ART: JezMM [Riders Amy/Pirahna Plant Gijinka/2B/Rouxls Kaard]

JezMM

Some Undertale fanart from mid-October:

CSBVDZQWwAAdyCA.png:large

Click to view the full artwork: deviantART / tumblr

As you might guess it's... a very tall image so not very compatible with the auto-shrinking SSMB does since the last update.

• Thumbs Up 4

Some Shovel Knight fanart:

tumblr_nxpyvu8KCt1s8insfo1_1280.png

I’m late to the Shovel Knight party due to waiting for the physical release, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Things which stuck with me the most: the camping scenes, what a cool couple Shovel and Shield make, and that green rain aesthetic on that one stage.

Oh, and this song from the arranged soundtrack which I cannot stop listening to and definitely inspired the overall mood of this picture.

• Thumbs Up 9

tumblr_ny7u31D7ry1s8insfo1_1280.png

Little Amy Rose doodle from the other day.  Done a few things since but they're all pretty wildly different in subject so will get them their own posts.

• Thumbs Up 5

Time to get some original stuff out the way:

tumblr_nyc629AKOH1s8insfo1_1280.png

Celebratory pic for reaching 300 followers on tumblr.  It follows on from my pics for 100 and 200 followers.

tumblr_nyhe57qYB31s8insfo1_1280.png

One-off girl inspired by the BioShock series, since I've been replaying it from start to finish lately.

tumblr_nyjzniAEGI1s8insfo1_1280.png

Pose practice from photo reference.  I have like 400+ ref photos for poses and I hardly ever use them so thought I'd stick a playlist on for an hour and keep drawing until it was up, using a random number generator to choose photos.  The uncensored version can be found elsewhere, but naturally it's pretty undetailed.

Suggestiveness warning on next pic (lingerie stuff):

tumblr_nyot3xHcak1s8insfo1_1280.png

Recieved a request to draw a proper pic of Venus in the middlemost pose above.  Like the original pose, this was intended as a topless pic, that version can be found elsewhere, but I also produced this version for sharing in sfw-only art places of course.

• Thumbs Up 4

Congrats on reaching 300 followers! You keep getting better every-

*sees Venus*

2dd.jpg

hello my baby hello my honey

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

New original character of mine because for some reason elf girls keep coming up as a concept in my life lately:

tumblr_nz490bx4b41s8insfo2_1280.png

Her name's Callow, she fancies herself as an adventurer but has no idea what she is doing, her best skill is keeping a straight face while internally panicking and wishing someone would come bail her out of every single vaguely difficult situation in life.

Also my initial design of her before I drew the above pic here:

tumblr_nyxu28aCWa1s8insfo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_nzez9gsr3v1s8insfo1_1280.png

Amy’s christmas outfit in Sonic Dash 2 is way too cute and I had to draw it.

(Tho’ as usual omitted buttons coz that aspect of Amy’s boom design never gels with me).

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_nzof86j4lm1s8insfo1_1280.png

I wanted to abandon this at like three different points but the only way I’m gonna improve at dramatic perspectives is to just do it do it do it

• Thumbs Up 6

tumblr_o0382slVay1s8insfo1_1280.png

Quickie Princess Daisy. I used a photo ref for the pose and even got uninspired and ended up copying the top straight from that reference but oh well lol.

Hopefully this is not the last thing I draw this year but we’ll see!

Also a pin-up of Robin from Fire Emblem.

The tone isn't particularly provocative but the pose and blatant lack of pants is so putting it in a spoiler tag:

tumblr_nztx9vewwc1s8insfo1_1280.png

I also created a brunette version, as I had her look on my FEA playthrough, here.

• Thumbs Up 5

2015 Art Summaries!

Capf0K.png

[Originals: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 ]

Last year I mentioned one of my goals was to vary my faces more - those efforts very much continued this year, though four of these pictures being of Alice (they were just genuinely my fave pieces from those months!) don’t help solidify the concept.  In addition, literally in the past month only, I’ve started consistently using a combination of soft and hard shading in my art so almost none of the above feel representative of my current direction lol.  Whatever!

Also, splitting my art summary into original and fanart is a new thing for this year because I really had a lot of trouble narrowing down to just 12 pieces overall for the whole year.  My output has increased so much this past year, there’s too many that I’m still proud of.  Which is great in general but not for art summary creation!

N5mFKS.png

As mentioned in the text for my original art one, I just had too many pieces I was proud of from this year to choose from, so decided to make my life a little easier and split them to help the narrowing down process.  It didn’t help in all cases since often I’d be stuck between two original pieces OR two fan art pieces for a certain month, and I don’t consider February or October here to be stone-cold classics but they were still the best fan art pieces I drew that month.  At least this isn’t totally Amy dominated, didn’t realise til looking back in retrospect but that obsession didn’t start til about halfway through the year.  Was awful not representing that massive Unleashed costume project I did of her for July but the Daisy swimsuit pic was simply better than any individual pic from that project I feel lol.

• Thumbs Up 5

This one was from last year but I didn't want to lump it into any posts with my christmas stuff since it's so different in tone from those:

tumblr_nzkqmlPEJ11s8insfo1_1280.png

“I think… Booker would miss you.”

At the time I drew this I had recently finished my replay of the entire BioShock series from start to finish. Knew I’d have to draw something at the end so… a little recreation of one of the scenes from Burial at Sea that stuck with me the most.  The franchise seems to have had a tradition of a sort of sad, lonely elevator ride at least once per game.  Despite the lack of music or vista to look at… Burial at Sea’s was the saddest and loneliest.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_o12j27BQwc1s8insfo2_1280.png

Started this like over a week ago and I think I waited too long to finish it I had big plans for the background but nope don’t wanna anymore.

Also doesn’t help that when I was doing the lineart and base colour I was listening to Scandinavian Music Group and when I did the shading and background I was listening to The Ting Tings.  Kind of extremely different moods lol.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_o1kxp7xI7G1s8insfo1_1280.png

New arts of my Hourly Comics Day mascot, made 3 years ago for the SSMB threads of said purpose... which... I didn't have time to make this year lol.

Feels like it'd be too late now to rally the troops, these things tend to need advance notice lol.  I will be doing Hourly Comics though.  Missed last year due to plum forgetting.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops neglected this thread again.  Some sexy Nintendo fanservices for y'alls today.

Peach in Quiet's outfit from MGSV, an early gift for Soniko's birthday (she loves both characters):

98vkW2.png

And Samus in one of those popular cat lingerie sets (technically no less skin shown here but underwear has different connotations so spoilering):

tumblr_o1offdSa861s8insfo3_r1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Mario's response to Quiet Peach: MAMMA MIA! *With steam whistling out of his ears*

And Toadsworth would pass out at the notion of Peach wearing something so scandalous.

I noticed that the little Metroid in the background is wearing kitty ears. It's weirdly adorable.

On 12/31/2015 at 4:39 PM, JezMM said:

2015 Art Summaries!

!

N5mFKS.png

Nice work! Especially top left; I always did have a preference towards brunette Zelda!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wah more catch-up of weeks' old art!

tumblr_o1j689BPh71s8insfo1_1280.png

Been a little while since I last indulged in melancholy pin-up stuff with Alice.  This is technically a "censored" version, the nude version was the intended main version (the existence of which is very apparent from my avatar at time of writing lol).  It's just a butt so go find it on dA while logged in if you wanna see a butt I guess.

tumblr_o1u73ks7Ns1s8insfo1_1280.png

Just a random Venus.

And two other doodles of a one-off girl and Venus respectively, put in spoilers since they were just 20 min quickie things:

tumblr_o1sfhc6NAz1s8insfo1_1280.png

tumblr_o1sfqteiPB1s8insfo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 3

AbdEBu.png

Chika Homura from the anime Haruchika.  A very pleasant show I have to say.

EDIT: Also, for anyone interested, click the spoiler to view the process to making this!

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2wdzwRMa41s8insfo7_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_o38dp14Ofx1s8insfo1_1280.png

Just felt like drawing a pin-up of Patty from Phantasy Star Online 2 so decided to make a larf out of it and throw in her twin sister Tea too.  For those who haven’t played, this dialogue is in-character, I assure you.

tumblr_o30g4rwM8z1s8insfo1_1280.png

There’s a fun looking project called @cutie-corps that aims to produce a diverse collection of pin-up artwork to represent women of all kinds.  Sounded right up my street so decided to try and contribute something!

• Thumbs Up 1