Awoo.

Sonic The Fighters Is Coming To XBLA/PSN!

So, how do you get Super Sonic in the game again?

You have the play through the game as Sonic and get all the way to Eggman without losing a round. Pretty tough.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got done playing for about an hour or so on the PS3 version.

It's pretty fun and the ranked matches mode keeps me addicted. You can't use Metal or Eggman (not sure about Honey but *shrugs*) in this mode, but that's fair lawl. I tried doing not-ranked matches online and anyone that used Eggman usually won in a heart beat haha. I kinda wish they'd just nerf their power so Metal and Eggman could be online as well.

Aside from that, got all the trophies my first run of the game with Sonic for the most part, and then when it was done just chose Honey for a split second for the last trophy XD. Been trying to use Fang since then since he's my favorite, but I'm struggling to take down anyone that plays against me as Sonic.

All in all, it's a really fun time waster when I just want to play some games for a short while. It helps the file size for the whole game is just like 90 MB, <3.

You have the play through the game as Sonic and get all the way to Eggman without losing a round. Pretty tough.

Not quite. You have to get to round 2 of the Metal Sonic fight without losing a round. You can then transform into Super Sonic in round 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, right. It's been a while since I've played Fighters so I forgot which one you had to make it to.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to get it. Glad to hear that Metal and Eggman can't be played in ranked matches.

After watching part of one of those matches Shadzter U linked to I started feeling bad about how I can never seem to airtech into wall jump. :(

This game is out now?

Wait hold the phone, its out?! what?!

Of course it is, what have we been saying here? XD

I have played the re-release of this game eariler today, and I had a good time playing it. If you all don't mind me asking, those who have played as Honey the Cat; what did you think of her?

Of course it is, what have we been saying here? XD

Well you were the techincal first one that started talking about it post-release. would've been nice if you threw in a "hey its out" instead of confusing everyone, not everyone realized that today is when it released including myself.

[/media]

I didn't know you can go and change to Fullscreen in the options. Dangit...

ONLINE MODE with Eddy! Honey the Cat

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Did we get any word of if and when this game is coming to steam? Because that's the only way I'd get to play it...

• Thumbs Up 1

Did we get any word of if and when this game is coming to steam? Because that's the only way I'd get to play it...

I'm sure I saw a trailer that said it was... but it's not on Steam right now. I guess it's the same situation as SA2 - they need more time?

Honey's victory pose is a reskin of Tails'. Wouldn't be surprised if the rest of her moveset was a mishmash of other characters. The headbash and stomp looked like they could be pinpointed by someone more acquainted with the game.

http://www.sonic-cult.org/dispart.php?catid=4&gameid=2&subid=1&artid=6

Well its not like she was her own character to begin with. it was shown early on in the arcade version hacking that she was a reskin of amy with different movesets. all they did now was stabilize her and finish her programming.

Wonder if that 2P skin is in there?...

Edited by goku262002

I'm terrible at this game, but if anyone wants to play I'm up for it.

GT is Taiils x.

(Like really, anyone have tips on how to not totally suck at this game? xD)

Edited by o T a iIi lL sS