Awoo.

Sonic The Fighters Is Coming To XBLA/PSN!

Fun fact; When Sonic CD was re-released last December, it cost £3.59. The re-release of Sonic the Fighters is £3.69. I know, I know, 10p is nothing (who cares) and I'm not complaining. Still I would have thought Sonic the Fighters would have been a little cheaper than Sonic CD. Maybe the on-line mode in Fighters justifies the price? Yet there is no proper Widescreen and you can't play the extra characters in on-line mode.

Edited by Silent Nightwing

Fun fact; When Sonic CD was re-released last December, it cost £3.59. The re-release of Sonic the Fighters is £3.69. I know, I know, 10p is nothing (who cares) and I'm not complaining. Still I would have though Sonic the Fighters would have been a little cheaper than Sonic CD. Maybe the on-line mode in Fighters justifies the price? Yet there is no proper Widescreen and you can't play the extra characters in on-line mode.

A 10p difference sounds like it's due to exchange rates. Both games are 800pts on 360.

I brought Sonic The Fighters 36p cheaper without intending to, it gave me money for buying it...(what?) and I got all the trophies in 15 minutes.... What a weird evening.

Fun fact; When Sonic CD was re-released last December, it cost £3.59. The re-release of Sonic the Fighters is £3.69. I know, I know, 10p is nothing (who cares) and I'm not complaining. Still I would have thought Sonic the Fighters would have been a little cheaper than Sonic CD. Maybe the on-line mode in Fighters justifies the price? Yet there is no proper Widescreen and you can't play the extra characters in on-line mode.

Sonic the Fighters also got top billing on Sonic Gems Collection. I am most definitely in the minority on it here but I think Sonic the Fighters deserves the position and the higher cost. :P

Probably not since most people getting it will just be the young'uns.

Also Giza, can you tell me if Espio's tongue throw was always overpowered, because I recall it being less so in the Gems port.

The double tongue slam always did a ton of damage. I haven't seen it in the HD port but it always did a lot.

Well, you can press a shoulder button to execute it instantly, so I guess that doesn't help.

• 3 weeks later...

guys, how do I unlock Metal Sonic and Eggman? I tried to press start over Sonic and Bean, but nothing happens. Honey is ok, and I've beaten Arcade mode on normal mode