Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

As long as we get a Tails skin, I'm cool with it. :3

Or Chao would be cool too...

-Day time Sonical, Night time...Werehog..ical? One of the ideas that popped up in the statuses was changing the themes as it hit night time and day time. I've seen MLP Forums do this with their IP board, but I'm not sure if it's a custom deal or not. Again, if that's just a headache waiting to happen, I wouldn't want to stress anyone out.

New skins sounds like a fantastic idea! I'd love to see ones like Two Foxy and Nu Sonical restored.

Especially Nu Sonical.

That would be lovely!

Now, if there was a Knuckles Skin, I would happily contribute with something sprite based (mind you, original sprites, not ripped).

Oh, and that Were-skin..It would be an amazing idea I think, I'd probably contribute to that too!

Needs more Shadow love. laugh.png

Anyways I'm cool with a new new skin(s). It would be a nice....."change of pace".

Big and Tikal need skins. If there was a big skin I would spend all of my time here just staring at it's sexiness.

why not go for something none sonic, and have it based round it's members and mods? would be cool to have our screen names/avatar things incorporated into a theme

otherwise i'm digging the night & day idea.

just some suggestions~!

• Thumbs Up 2

Funny thing, I actually thought about skins yesterday. I know they can be time consuming to implement, not to mention how certain versions of forums clash with skins, but I do miss that kind of personalization, so it would be nice to see a few approaches/returns. It can also refreshen the forum experience a bit. ^^

Quoting this for emphasis. I saw some dumb comments in the statuses a while ago where someone was all like "It's been three years, there's no excuse," acting like the admins are lazy about it. Please keep in mind that skins were a nice bonus that the admins put their free time into making for our enjoyment and you are in no way owed any skins.

I'd like to point out that I responded saying "No I'm not saying it's a right, I'm just curious as to why it hasn't been done," and I'd appreciate you not leave out parts of the story in order to make me look bad.

Oh cool, it's nice to see that the discussion that spawned from the statuses last night spawned a whole thread. If this were to actually happen, I'd love to help out in any way possible.

As a refresher to newer members, these were the skins we've had in the past:

Sonical, Two Foxy, Knucklehead, Creamed, Catfish, All of Angst, Kinetic Psycho, Dundee, SoSuper, Sonic X-mas & Oil 'n Rum.

As this was quite alot, I guess if we're really gonna do this we should probably carefully pick and choose what we really want back first and go from there rather than trying to get them all back at once, or even at all, or, if we prefer, we could just do different and new themes altogether. My own ideas were sorta branched off of Wolfy's Werehog idea. Maybe a "Classic Sonic" light blue skin, and a Wisp Skin that featured a variety of colors. (yet still pleasing to the eye of course.)

Edited by The Rotary Rotom

I love the current skin. I'm not saying that new skins are a bad idea, just giving praise on Sonical.

EDIT: Oh and I also love the banner images. They're very endearing and awesome.

Edited by Frogging101

I love the current skin. I'm not saying that new skins are a bad idea, just giving praise on Sonical.

EDIT: Oh and I also love the banner images. They're very endearing and awesome.

It gets awesomer, you can actually submit banner designs. In fact, Christmas is around the corner so banner designing is a possibility right now.

It gets awesomer, you can actually submit banner designs. In fact, Christmas is around the corner so banner designing is a possibility right now.

:o I hope we don't lose/replace any of the current banner images (Cuz they're good, I really like the "Love Sonic? Love TSS!" thing).

ohmy.png I hope we don't lose/replace any of the current banner images (Cuz they're good, I really like the "Love Sonic? Love TSS!" thing).

Well, some may replaced to put up new ones. I don't know if the banners can be re-useable or not once they've been up already.

• 3 weeks later...

So, it seems a new theme (Knucklehead) has shown up on the board. It seems to be a work-in-progress, but I'm pretty sketchy on the details. Someone care to fill me in?

So, it seems a new theme (Knucklehead) has shown up on the board. It seems to be a work-in-progress, but I'm pretty sketchy on the details. Someone care to fill me in?

Short version: bmn is designing the Knucklehead skin, but he wanted the skin to be available only for staff members until it was finished if I remember well but as we can see the skin is unfinished and is for public use.

I don't want to be that guy, but...

I really like the Knucklehead theme from what I've seen so far, but would it be possible to make a version that takes up more of the page like the default theme does? Because the really constrained proportions is why I switched away from Sonical.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2

So the Knuckles skin comes first? That's prioritizing I can live with! >=D

Edited by Princess Peach!

As a refresher to newer members, these were the skins we've had in the past:

Sonical, Two Foxy, Knucklehead, Creamed, Catfish, All of Angst, Kinetic Psycho, Dundee, SoSuper, Sonic X-mas & Oil 'n Rum.

Maybe a "Classic Sonic" light blue skin, and a Wisp Skin that featured a variety of colors. (yet still pleasing to the eye of course.)

There was actually a theme centered around Super Monkey Ball as well which had a colour scheme very similar to what you're suggesting for a "Classic Sonic" one. That skin, however, was created to add some flavour to our skin selection at the time by adding an alternative to simply Sonic the Hedgehog related skins (and keep you guys on your toes!).

Those that liked it, really liked it. Those that didn't.. well, yeah.