Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

Going by SEGA Press, SEGA's website, retailer listings and the lack of an announcement, it's looking like the 3DS and PS Vita versions of S&ASRT aren't going to be delayed in Europe.

Going by SEGA Press, SEGA's website, retailer listings and the lack of an announcement, it's looking like the 3DS and PS Vita versions of S&ASRT aren't going to be delayed in Europe.

Well, this is peculiar. What's with the delay for the States?

I won't be that sure. When SA2 HD came out, there wasn't any indications that the game would come 5th October in Europe, since Sega Europe did say at the blog site that it's was coming out 3rd October, along with the PS3 version. But it did not, it got "delayed" until 5th, like in America.

They might be doing the same this time...I don't know, but delaying it in America but not in Europe makes no sense to me. I could see they might delay it in Europe, since there are lost of languages to translate it, but...America? If the game itself is ready to launch in Europe they will have English language ready...and the rest should be the same. It just don't make sense...

I won't be that sure. When SA2 HD came out, there wasn't any indications that the game would come 5th October in Europe, since Sega Europe did say at the blog site that it's was coming out 3rd October, along with the PS3 version. But it did not, it got "delayed" until 5th, like in America.

They might be doing the same this time...I don't know, but delaying it in America but not in Europe makes no sense to me. I could see they might delay it in Europe, since there are lost of languages to translate it, but...America? If the game itself is ready to launch in Europe they will have English language ready...and the rest should be the same. It just don't make sense...

It wasn't so much that SA2HD on Xbox 360 was delayed, SEGA just weren't clear about it. We should have expected it to be released in Europe at the same time as the US, too, like all other XBLA releases are.

Vita Versions seem to be delayed in the UK, so I am guessing it's the case for EU.

I swear SEGA are awful at letting us know about delays and forward pushed dates....I am still awaiting the Vita version of Jet Set Radio as well!

• Thumbs Up 2

According to someone in the GoNintendo comments, those new 3DS screens posted in the main topic here earlier are from the US eShop. Could someone take a look and see if any other new details are there? I'm assuming the game now has a full product section there.

Copy/Paste:

The game has a section up, but says it's retail only. It's listing it has Mii Support, Local Play, StreetPass Support, Download Play Support, only 8 players in a grid and is in English, French, and Spanish.

EDIT: Oh, and only "up to 15 legendary All-Stars".

Edited by Beat
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for that. Does it mention how many players. I assume the usual 2-4 locally. No mention of online multiplayer? Download play and Mii support is awesome.

Thanks for that. Does it mention how many players. I assume the usual 2-4 locally. No mention of online multiplayer? Download play and Mii support is awesome.

It mentioned both Nintendo Network and Wi-Fi, so I think it's standard online multiplayer.

Edited by Beat
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Oh, and only "up to 15 legendary All-Stars".

Only UP TO 15? ohmy.png Well, that sucks :(

You just reminded me how dumbed down 3ds is going to be, which makes me sad.

Nobody has a Vita yet they get all the content.

You just reminded me how dumbed down 3ds is going to be, which makes me sad.

Nobody has a Vita yet they get all the content.

My friends have a Vita and I will probably get one for Christmas. That and the fact that this game is awesome for the go just makes it better for me.

Also, I don't get what the problem about Vita having all the content is.

My friends have a Vita and I will probably get one for Christmas. That and the fact that this game is awesome for the go just makes it better for me.

Also, I don't get what the problem about Vita having all the content is.

Because it'll probably be the worst selling version of game. We don't know for sure that it'll be, but it does seem likely. I agree though- I don't get what the problem is. Isn't the Vita version basically a downgraded port of the console/PC version? The 3DS and mobile versions will have be totally separate games altogether. Meaning the content is already there (more or less) for the Vita, and has to be made from scratch for the other handhelds.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1