Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

Soooo I got my Team Sonic trophy from the Vita today. However there was one problem. The description is kind of wrong.

Raced in an ad hoc or Online game with Sonic, Tails, Amy, Shadow and Knuckles in the same race.

It must change to...

Win an ad hoc or Online game with Sonic, Tails, Amy, Shadow and Knuckles involved in the same race.

Yep. You can't just race with these characters and expect the trophy to pop after the race is over. You have to come 1st place. It caused a lot of confusion until I spotted what's wrong.

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

How does the trophy work in regards to players?

Do you need 5 human players each as a sonic character or does the AI count?

Also, hows the online community? Very busy?

How does the trophy work in regards to players?

Do you need 5 human players each as a sonic character or does the AI count?

Also, hows the online community? Very busy?

That I can't answer in full to be honest. I know for sure, that if you have 5 human players and each one of them selects a Sonic-related character (Eggman isn't needed obviously) the 1st placed winner after that match will get the trophy.

We never tried using the CPUs as one of the Sonic characters. But I recommend you get 5 human players to guarantee you get this trophy.

The Vita community is small obviously compared to the PS3 version. And it's not busy from the past days I tried to matchmake.

That I can't answer in full to be honest. I know for sure, that if you have 5 human players and each one of them selects a Sonic-related character (Eggman isn't needed obviously) the 1st placed winner after that match will get the trophy.

We never tried using the CPUs as one of the Sonic characters. But I recommend you get 5 human players to guarantee you get this trophy.

The Vita community is small obviously compared to the PS3 version. And it's not busy from the past days I tried to matchmake.

Wait what you found lobbies, haven't found one so far :(. And S0L will there be a stability update for the Vita since it does get pretty laggy at times?

The Wii U community is a bit slow too but, I noticed a lot of it has to do with people not being willing to wait out a race.

You could? I thought you just sat in the lobby.

I don't have Transformed with me right now so I can't test anything.

I'm pretty sure you couldn't. You just sat in the lobby and watched the racers icons progress along bar form left to right.

Well I suppose that was...something. Yeah, they really should let you watch the race, Nintendo could do it on the Wii of all things.

I tried the online once and got an error message after much rumination by the Wii U. I've increased my internet speed, so I'll try again soon.

I really wish they'd give an error description rather than a number. Having to get on the website to look up a number is a nuisance at best, and impossible if the number is telling you that your internet is down.

fPOk6.jpg

Hurrah! I've beaten the game twice! Glad the hunt for trophies are over. Now I can play this game casually without worrying. I also think I'm the first person in the world to get this too (for this version). =D

EDIT: Urgh, almost forgot that pic contains a spoiler. But is this still a spoiler? @.@

Wait what you found lobbies, haven't found one so far sad.png. And S0L will there be a stability update for the Vita since it does get pretty laggy at times?

I actually saw one active lobby again not too long ago. If you are desperate to play with others online, create a lobby and just sit there until somebody arrives. That's what I did on the PS3 version.

How ever did you get 5 people together. I had enough trouble getting 3 together for team sonic on ps3 haha

Edited by Valormere

I'll probably try to get all the Stars at some point but, for now, I'd rather enjoy myself rather than pull my hair out over traffic attack.

How ever did you get 5 people together. I had enough trouble getting 3 together for team sonic on ps3 haha

I requested help around release and somebody messaged me on PSN to join them getting the trophy. And because not many people have this game, you have to stop whatever you're doing (I was doing college coursework =/) and take that chance. There were 8 people there.

I think it's very hard to get this trophy now since most (if not all) people who wanted this trophy has got it, until the official US release on December 18th. If you don't want any problems, I suggest getting the game and ask for help around that time and not days later.

I know S0L has tried to defend the way the game looks, that it looks better in motion and all the technicalities. Fair enough- I believe that's true. But that doesn't change the fact it still doesn't look very nice overall. Though that particular screenshot is especially bad and not the best example.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know S0L has tried to defend the way the game looks, that it looks better in motion and all the technicalities. Fair enough- I believe that's true. But that doesn't change the fact it still doesn't look very nice overall. Though that particular screenshot is especially bad and not the best example.

How many times do I have to say that it doesn't look as horrible on the Vita screen itself. S0L's right. It's crisp. For goodness sake, we don't buy our consoles just to take screenshots.

Also screens are taken in JPEG low quality, so our screens will look even worse than it already is.

EDIT: Not to mention our screenshots has been resized. It has to be so when we look at it on our PCs, it wouldn't be a small screenshot. For anyone who has a Vita, place your Vita on the above image and see what I mean.

If we're going to blame it on JPGs, the Wii U has a similar screenshot sharing method, and the screens of ASRT still look crisp and accurate. The thing about Vita is that it's a tiny screened system, though, you can hide imperfections on that so it really is not that a big of a deal.

• Thumbs Up 1

If we're going to blame it on JPGs, the Wii U has a similar screenshot sharing method, and the screens of ASRT still look crisp and accurate. The thing about Vita is that it's a tiny screened system, though, you can hide imperfections on that so it really is not that a big of a deal.

Are you serious? -.-

EDIT: Actually maybe you are, if the 3DS' "crisp and accurate" quality is like that on the console itself, well... =D

• Thumbs Up 1

I said Wii U, you goof.

Yeah you did, sorry.... =/

EDIT: But why are we comparing what the Wii U screens to the Vita now?

Yeah you did, sorry.... =/

EDIT: But why are we comparing what the Wii U screens to the Vita now?

Why isn't my push bike as fast as my car