Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

SPOILERS NOOOO

I want to see more of the 3DS version. Wait.. if it release after Christmas then...

Is Alex Kidd automatically unlocked?

Edited by Autosaver

So I heard some stuff of the Vita version looking horrible, looking good, etc.

Well I got my Vita stuff the other day, which included ASRT. I don't want to be in for a rude awakening once I start it up for the first time. So how is it, exactly?

So SEGA made quite a few posts on their blog yesterday, but nothing about S&ASRT Vita being out in the US and earlier in the month EU and AU? http://blogs.sega.com/ SEGA, Y U NO PROMO UR GAEMS?!

Read through the comments and it appears retail copies in the US contain the DLC code for the PS3 version instead of the PS Vita version.

Huh? Wait, wait, why DLC (for DL ver.) available on US PSN, but on EU not? 

It's not on the EU PSN version? Weird.

S0L why when I put my DLC code in it gave me DLC that doesn't work on PS Vita. same happened to my brothe. I was told  told i would have it when the store updates but it still hasn't workedup til now. this is actually very ridiculous, I go online seeing people with Metql Sonic and I don't cause SEGA screwed me, I had this preordered since oct and finally get it to get screwed. How dome and my bro get the dlc now.. the help desk thing on the sega site doesn't help and on the PS Blog dude said he'll investigate, and never came back since. I hate waiting, especially for things I should have, I had to wait on a delay on the game then a week oushed back out of no where and now this smh, makes me just wanna return this game..

You'll get your DLC soon. In fact I heard you get to keep the PS3 DLC as well so if you decide to get the PS3 version later and the Bonus Edition's gone you're in luck.

Meanwhile just play the game. Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay are not required for the game to be enjoyable.

thing is though, they told me that and said when the PS Store updates I will have the DLC for the Vita and I don't, so I am going to bother everyone involved with the game til I get my stuff, This happened with PSA, and I still til now haven't got my DLC working from no one. This isn't happening again so I need answers now, so I can know if I should just return the game for false advertisement. (As good as the game is I really will if I have to). I also know Metal and Outrun have no affect on the main game, but as long as I've been waiting for this, I have to sit here looking at people online using a character I don't have access to cause I was screwed by SEGA. Same with my bro, this is the 3rd time I got s rewed by DLC bonuses since september. and this time the bonus is advertised on the box so I can act on this and will. Hell they can take the PS3 DLC back, just give me what is owed.

This isn't happening again so I need answers now, so I can know if I should just return the game for false advertisement. (As good as the game is I really will if I have to).

That's not false advertising.

Personally I don't see why you just don't give Sony customer service a call and see what they can do instead of complaining about being screwed over when it's obviously a mistake that will eventually get resolved.

• Thumbs Up 1

ACTUALLY, if you know anything on this you'd know. A - on the back of the game it says you get Metal Sonic, Outrun Bay and additional stickers, which is an advertisement of something you get for buying the game and I DID NOT recieve what was advertised on the box. B - Sony's costumer service couldn't do jack for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale last month when it did the EXACT same thing as this DLC. I sat on the phone for 3 hours to try resolve it and they said they can't fix it unless the item is buyable through the PS Store which this is NOT. Now if you had ANY sense of this situation you'd know this would NEVER be resolved without complaints so what you said doesn't make sense. And eventually fixed? I still didn't get my PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS Vita DLC up til now. That's a first party game and I still didn't get my stuff, difference is it was not advertised on the box though so I can't really do anything about it.

ACTUALLY, if you know anything on this you'd know.

Actually I do know about these kind of things.

You got the DLC code as advertised. Only due to an error it's downloading the wrong game files. Now if Sega or Sony were not doing anything about it or you didn't get a code then it would be false advertising.

Also, it's barely been 48 hours since the issue was raised on the PS Blog. Come on, seriously?

Sony's costumer service couldn't do jack for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale last month when it did the EXACT same thing as this DLC. I sat on the phone for 3 hours to try resolve it

So you've not called them then?

Also why do I find the 3 hours call time extremely hard to believe.

Now if you had ANY sense of this situation you'd know this would NEVER be resolved without complaints so what you said doesn't make sense.

Charming I'm sure.

... Should I point out that S0L has already said in one of the topics that if people were having issues with the Should I also point out how Aaron Webber has said the issue will be fixed in time, Or should I continue giving the impression that I don't know what I'm talking about? They are trying to resolve it, and from the looks of things they were trying to resolve it before people started to complain.

Also it may help your case more if you actually say what region the game actually is. As well as what region PSN you're trying to download it from so people might actually be able to help you better. But what do I know I have no sense in the situation.

• Thumbs Up 2

S0L why when I put my DLC code in it gave me DLC that doesn't work on PS Vita. same happened to my brothe. I was told  told i would have it when the store updates but it still hasn't workedup til now. this is actually very ridiculous, I go online seeing people with Metql Sonic and I don't cause SEGA screwed me, I had this preordered since oct and finally get it to get screwed. How dome and my bro get the dlc now.. the help desk thing on the sega site doesn't help and on the PS Blog dude said he'll investigate, and never came back since. I hate waiting, especially for things I should have, I had to wait on a delay on the game then a week oushed back out of no where and now this smh, makes me just wanna return this game..

Arrgghhhh! I'll get SEGA on the case now... We've given them the right DLC for Vita at least. I know as I tested it worked properly before we shipped it out to them. Apologies, hopefully we can get this sorted sharpish...!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

Arrgghhhh! I'll get SEGA on the case now... We've given them the right DLC for Vita at least. I know as I tested it worked properly before we shipped it out to them. Apologies, hopefully we can get this sorted sharpish...!

---

S0L

---

Alright good to hear, all everyone kept saying before this is it should be fixed when the PS Store updates but nothing fixed.

Actually I do know about these kind of things.

You got the DLC code as advertised. Only due to an error it's downloading the wrong game files. Now if Sega or Sony were not doing anything about it or you didn't get a code then it would be false advertising.

Also, it's barely been 48 hours since the issue was raised on the PS Blog. Come on, seriously?

So you've not called them then?

Also why do I find the 3 hours call time extremely hard to believe.

Charming I'm sure.

... Should I point out that S0L has already said in one of the topics that if people were having issues with the Should I also point out how Aaron Webber has said the issue will be fixed in time, Or should I continue giving the impression that I don't know what I'm talking about? They are trying to resolve it, and from the looks of things they were trying to resolve it before people started to complain.

Also it may help your case more if you actually say what region the game actually is. As well as what region PSN you're trying to download it from so people might actually be able to help you better. But what do I know I have no sense in the situation.

amazing you contradicted yourself plus spewed a bunch of non-sense. What was advertised was not a code, it was content for the PS Vita version of the game, I really don't get what you don't understand about that. I did not get what was advertised on the box. if the code was what was advertised, they could have gave me a hello kitty avatar with the code and they fulfilled it. I'm not saying it's intentionally false advertising, but fact is until I get my content it is false, unless stated that it will be available at a later date, but I've done 12 online races with 10 of them having Metal in the race, which makes this completely valid. 

And now nope I did not call customer service because I was on the phone 3 hours literally (I can care less if you believe me, have you ever been put on hold by a big company?). And in the end they said specifically that the only way they can fix PS Store content is if the content is available for purchase directly through the store, which is why they couldn't do jack. Why would I do something as dumb as be put on hold for how long just to hear the same thing, for something less likely to be fixed since it was first party content the first time. Also it is pretty obvious I'm in NA since that is where this issue is happening, and is very common at the moment check the PS Blog. Now my final poin, wasn't the point of your reply to tell me not to complain... yet you're showing me that S0L said to let him know if you have DLC issues.. Isn't that what I just did. So what's your point? Really, cause it doesn't seem like you have one. Just seems like you don't know about anything about media, advertisement, development etc. and hardly 48 hours... I'm suppose to have my content immediately after inputting the code not 48hours, and I have up to a week to return the game so I need to know if I'm getting my DLC before the weeks up cause if not, they don't get my money. Simple. I don't know why you feel you should be responding anyways when you clearly have no significance to me, I came back to speak with S0L and that's it.

What was advertised was not a code, it was content for the PS Vita version of the game,

It says on the back of the box that it's bonus downloadable content. It's right there in black and white.

"includes bonus downloadable content.

* Metal Sonic. * Mods * OutRun Bay *Time Trials * Ingame stickers."

And you got that, you got a code, a code printed on paper, glossy paper. Only because of either an error on the store or the code itself which isn't clear right now, it's downloading the DLC for the other format. This isn't false advertising as there hasn't been any intent to decive or to deliberately misleed or mis-sell to a consumer.

I really don't get what you don't understand about that. I did not get what was advertised on the box. if the code was what was advertised, they could have gave me a hello kitty avatar with the code and they fulfilled it. I'm not saying it's intentionally false advertising, but fact is until I get my content it is false, unless stated that it will be available at a later date, but I've done 12 online races with 10 of them having Metal in the race, which makes this completely valid. 

It says on the box what you get. Turn over the box and read the top of it to see what you get. It's right there. The problem is that theres a fault either wih the code or the online system.

And no it doesn't make it valied argument that you can play against DLC you don't own because there are these things called 'compatability patches' which allows you to play with players who own content that you don't. Otherwise you'd end up in a situation where you couldn't play against anyone because you'd continually be locked out of games for either having or not having the same content as others.

The list of games which do this is endless.

And now nope I did not call customer service because I was on the phone 3 hours literally (I can care less if you believe me, have you ever been put on hold by a big company?).

Yeah, I normally hang up if I'm waiting for any longer than 15 min. 3 hours? On a number that isn't free?

Try to understand something here... You've constantly said 'false advertising' but this case isn't false advertising. They've provided your game with the code for the bonus content as advertised both in promotional things and on the box itself. But, due to either an error on the code or with the store, it's downloading the wrong content. They have said they're aware of the issue and trying to fix it.

False Advertsiing in this sense would be telling people the game contains either the code or the content and then outrightly not including it or have any intention of including it.

Noticable cases of this happening would be EA saying that Battlefield 3 would include Battlefield 1943 then saying no it doesn't only to change their minds again and most recently, The War Z's entire Steam description.

Have you contacted Sony, well we know the answer to that. So have you contacted Sega directly about the issue? Support email? Twitter? Facebook? Official forums? Have you done any of that?

This situation is reminding me of when SEGA advertised leaderboards on the back of Sonic Unleashed. SEGA said to stay tuned and.. nothing came out.

I can't believe this guy or girl. Do you work for SEGA cause you're trying awfully hard to defend something they even know got screwed up. IT is false advertisement, if you think otherwise you got some stuff to learn. 

EXACT QUOTE FROM THE BOX: "Bonus Edition: - Outrun Bay Track & Challenges - Metal Sonic & Mods - In Game Stickers" where does it say bonus edition comes with a voucher? It specifically says what I'm suppose to get for  PS Vita, hell doesn't even say it's a code inside lol. But that doesn't matter. You need to stop, your failing to defend something you clearly don't understand. I did all this in college already and know what I'm talking about, so like I said just stop. And by the way I didn't bother to read 90% of what you said just skimmed a few lines and was like smh I can't bother. You can't justify it no matter what, even if you say it didn't say the content was specifically Vita content, I'd still have the fact that it was printed as a Slip with the PS Vita Header which states automatically and the voucher is pretty specific. lol The last time I'm going to say just stop cause you don't make no sense.

I can't believe this guy or girl. Do you work for SEGA cause you're trying awfully hard to defend something they even know got screwed up. IT is false advertisement, if you think otherwise you got some stuff to learn. 

EXACT QUOTE FROM THE BOX: "Bonus Edition: - Outrun Bay Track & Challenges - Metal Sonic & Mods - In Game Stickers" where does it say bonus edition comes with a voucher? It specifically says what I'm suppose to get for  PS Vita, hell doesn't even say it's a code inside lol. But that doesn't matter. You need to stop, your failing to defend something you clearly don't understand. I did all this in college already and know what I'm talking about, so like I said just stop. And by the way I didn't bother to read 90% of what you said just skimmed a few lines and was like smh I can't bother. You can't justify it no matter what, even if you say it didn't say the content was specifically Vita content, I'd still have the fact that it was printed as a Slip with the PS Vita Header which states automatically and the voucher is pretty specific. lol The last time I'm going to say just stop cause you don't make no sense.

You need to stop. What's the point of arguing back if you aren't even going to read what he said? Instead of plugging your ears and going "LALALALA," why don't you just have a mature discussion with the guy and stop with the telling him to shut his mouth. I mean this is the last time I'm going to tell you to stop, so you better stop because I'm telling you to stop.

So stop.

• Thumbs Up 4

This situation is reminding me of when SEGA advertised leaderboards on the back of Sonic Unleashed. SEGA said to stay tuned and.. nothing came out.

Lol I remember seeing that and noticing it didn't have it after I platinum'd it I was like "huh... I platinum'd this game and didn't even notice that it had Leaderboards." I went and looked for like 30 mins and then searched online to find out it didn't have it, but it was originally planned to be in it. I was like wow. Great game IMO

You need to stop. What's the point of arguing back if you aren't even going to read what he said? Instead of plugging your ears and going "LALALALA," why don't you just have a mature discussion with the guy and stop with the telling him to shut his mouth. I mean this is the last time I'm going to tell you to stop, so you better stop because I'm telling you to stop.

So stop.

are you 5. Atleast make sense, this is the reason I didn't bother reading your non-sense. Plug my ears going lalala, this is reading. I just put my finger on my Vita screen and slide it up and boom, non-sense out of the way lol. I can't have a mature discussion with you about this cause you are clearly not getting the point so like I said just stop. Cause what I'm saying is not a discussion, I even read the fine details and everything. It is accident but still false advertisement. This is what your saying in a nutshell. It isn't false advertisement because they provided the code as promised, even if it has incorrect content, because they'll eventually fix it (cause you know the future right) and don't complain, but if you have complains S0L said to let him know. LMAO, and I'm not twisting what you said. This is really just ridiculous. By your logic if when I put in the cart into my Vita it was monkey ball instead of ASRT it's not false advertisement because it was a manufacturing accident and I should be patient and don't complain while waiting for a real copy to be shipped. Until I get my content, this is legally labelled false advertisement, yes by law, atleast in North America. If you say otherwise you don't know marketing, law or media. This is NOT a discussion it's me stating a fact, if you don't agree, don't reply cause opinion means nothing in a right or wrong situation.

Alright buddy, I've kinda had it with your bullshit to be honest. I understand if you're frustrated over your issue and whatnot, but you're getting kinda crazy. All others are doing is trying to explain what they think on the matter, but you're just going off on a heated rant.

So that said, this 5 year old is telling you to take a time out.

• Thumbs Up 5

...and please try to create paragraphs next time. No offense, but it was kinda hard to read a wall of text without paragraphs.

• Thumbs Up 1