Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

Bloody hell. I just saw an ad for this game on Dave (the TV channel, no some random bloke if you're not from the UK) and it showed the following:

- PS3, 360, Wii U out now

- big empty space

- Vita out soon

Not complaining that it got delayed. Just a bit bothered by the fact nobody knew.

What are you guys blabling about? I just showed that video because someone said that the water looked worse in the Vita than the 3DS, and that the Vita is overrated graphicaly. It's a powerfull portable, but nobody said it's better than a PS3, EVER. But it's indeed better than the 3DS, don't pretend you're blind.

Maybe this comparison fits better:

Anyway, I don't care about the graphics, the game plays exactly like the PS3 version (played at my friend's house today), it's fun and bright. Looks like a... a tuned PSP game (take that as you will).

S0L speaks the truth, the game is 100x better in motion.

Edited by Jingle

Bloody hell. I just saw an ad for this game on Dave (the TV channel, no some random bloke if you're not from the UK) and it showed the following:

- PS3, 360, Wii U out now

- big empty space

- Vita out soon

Not complaining that it got delayed. Just a bit bothered by the fact nobody knew.

Is that the teeth advert?

I posted it in the Promotions topic a few hours ago after Shadzter said he saw it on the telly along with some f show just how bad the DanA-Vert is compared to the UK one.. Someone else said they saw it on channel 4 also.

About the big space between the Vita and the PS3 version on the advert, is that where the 3DS box used to be?

Is that the teeth advert?

I posted it in the Promotions topic a few hours ago after Shadzter said he saw it on the telly along with some f show just how bad the DanA-Vert is compared to the UK one.. Someone else said they saw it on channel 4 also.

About the big space between the Vita and the PS3 version on the advert, is that where the 3DS box used to be?

Yes that is the ad, and I think the empty space is where the 3DS version was. The game has been pushed so far back it's missing Christmas and has had to be cut from promotions.

*Chrcks his Vita*

Yup it's there for UK buyers too. Wonder if they've added the trophies to the network yet?

I just bought the Limited Edition of the game, for the Vita, obviously. About the game I have no problems at all, it looks awesome and even more after updating it, but I wanted to put the code to download Metal Sonic & OutRun Bay, but it says that is incorrect or invalid. Also, the paper with the code says that the code will be available in 12-12-2799 (lulz xD). Anyone has this very same problem?

I suppose it's just a matter of time that they activate the codes, but I wanted to know if this will occur near in the future, maybe tomorrow, the next week or so, or we must wait a lot for it.

NiGHTS Expert Ring Race...found it piss easy in the PS3 version, but had problems with it on the Vita version. Oh well, it's not like I liked ring races anyway, glad that's the last ring race I ever had to do hopefully in my life... =/

EDIT: Also the lack of All Star is showing quite clearly in the Vita version. I've done like 50 races on it already and had like 6 throughout...and I wasn't 1st/2nd in all of them...what pisses me off is the AI getting All Star in the last seconds of the race to finish me off...

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

I just bought the Limited Edition of the game, for the Vita, obviously. About the game I have no problems at all, it looks awesome and even more after updating it, but I wanted to put the code to download Metal Sonic & OutRun Bay, but it says that is incorrect or invalid. Also, the paper with the code says that the code will be available in 12-12-2799 (lulz xD). Anyone has this very same problem?

I suppose it's just a matter of time that they activate the codes, but I wanted to know if this will occur near in the future, maybe tomorrow, the next week or so, or we must wait a lot for it.

Actually, if people are having problems with this today, shout. I'm looking into this with SEGA as this isn't the first case I've seen of it...

---

S0L

---

Actually, if people are having problems with this today, shout. I'm looking into this with SEGA as this isn't the first case I've seen of it...

---

S0L

---

Same here. I get the error code.

Team Sonic

Raced in an ad hoc or Online game with Sonic, Tails, Amy, Shadow and Knuckles in the same race.

That would have been such a better trophy than the PS360's counterpart.

• Thumbs Up 1

---

S0L

---

Wait does that mean that DD version might have a chance to get dlc for free?

S0L, DLC will be available on PSN? Just how do I get the code if I already bought downloadable version.

I was under the impression it was going to come with the PSN store download. But... we don't handle that side of things at all, it's all done by SEGA. I'll see if I can find out though...

---

S0L

---

This is directed at S0L should he ever read this.

Does the vita version have cross-play with the PS3 version and if not, are there any plans in the future to include such a thing?

I know of another game - that being Blazblue Vita that now is pretty much dead online since most of the community sits on the PS3. I'd hate to see that happen to the Vita version of Transformed. Especially with that Team Sonic trophy.

This is directed at S0L should he ever read this.

Does the vita version have cross-play with the PS3 version and if not, are there any plans in the future to include such a thing?

I know of another game - that being Blazblue Vita that now is pretty much dead online since most of the community sits on the PS3. I'd hate to see that happen to the Vita version of Transformed. Especially with that Team Sonic trophy.

It doesn't support cross-play and this is something we're unlikely to add. It's actually quite complicated to do. If we only had Sony platforms to contend with it'd be more likely, but not when we've got all the others to contend with!

---

S0L

---

It doesn't support cross-play and this is something we're unlikely to add. It's actually quite complicated to do. If we only had Sony platforms to contend with it'd be more likely, but not when we've got all the others to contend with!

---

S0L

---

Oh I didn't think you'd respond so soon!

Sad to hear but I understand completely. Think I still might go grab it anyway.

Can never have too many copies of Sonic haha