Awoo.

Sonic Crossover?

Henry Wong

What game would you cross over Sonic with? Similar to Pokemon Conquest or Marvel VS Capcom. I would put together Sonic and Halo, would be a lot of fun playing capture the flag at Sonic speed. How about you?

I would take Mario and Sonic and put them together and make them go play sports together.

Nahh, I'd take Sonic and a bunch of other Sega characters and have them, like, race in cars and stuff. Sounds absurd, I know, but It could work!

• Thumbs Up 1

I would take Mario and Sonic and put them together and make them go play sports together.

That is GENIUS! Much better than an inter dimensional platforming adventure!

Edited by Enderwoman
  • Thumbs Up 2

That is GENIUS! Much better than an inter dimensional platforming adventure!

I know, right?

Who needs character interaction and fun stories?

VIVA OLYPMICS, BABY

• Thumbs Up 2

Tough one.. SEGA could do a fighting cross-over and hope it works without being a Smash Bros clone.. but not all SEGA characters are fighters.. Racing has been done, I guess a Mario/Sonic kart cross over would be cool thou..

Maybe something along the lines of Namco x Capcom (RPG) but with SEGA x .. ??

I know, right?

Who needs character interaction and fun stories?

VIVA OLYPMICS, BABY

NO, NO OLYPMICS, ONLY CAR RACING BETWEEN SONIC CHARACTERS AND OTHER PEOPLE WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!

(oh, and that was your 1000th post I think :P)

They kinda have that. It's called Shadow the Hedgehog.

I would take Mario and Sonic and make them go play sports together.

It's more of a mix of Sonic & Grand Theft Auto if anything.

It's more of a mix of Sonic & Grand Theft Auto if anything.

I'd definitely relate it more to Halo than Grand Theft Auto. But I can see where you're coming from.

Edited by Sexy Nightmaren Reala

What i'm waiting for is a crossover game where Sonic develops emotions with Humans. That's a good idea.rolleyes.gif

Sonic & the SSMB All-Stars Battle Royale Brawl Explosion

Edited by Spider-Man Noir
  • Thumbs Up 1

Maybe something along the lines of Namco x Capcom (RPG) but with SEGA x .. ??

You mean Namco x Capcom x Sega? Like Project X Zone?

Edited by Wally Gator

I take it Princess Peach smacking Bowser with either a golf club, frying pan, or a tennis racket wasn't the first thing to use as a counter example? Especially since she's the poster-child damsel in distress in video games.

Sonic and Katamari Damacy or Sonic and Limbo. The latter would be hilarious for brutal and hair-pulling rage quit reasons.

Edited by AdventChild

A honist crossover with Mario would be a start. The potental with the powerups would be awsome (Fire Sonic anyone biggrin.png) and the level desgin and presatation would be something. Imange Sonic boosting through world 1-1, wreaking warp pipes and sending Gombas flying off the screen. Man that would be great. Outside of mario though, sonic has a ton of potental regarding crossovers due what he would bring to the table. A crossover with the Ratchet and Clank universe for example could have the Ratchet gameplay could play with Vanquish levels of crazyness.

• Thumbs Up 1

All the furry franchises. Klonoa, Crash, Sonic, the works.

For a more spinoff title, I'd like a Sonic RTS. Make up some nations, have the main characters be hero units, have at it. Command and Conquer: Mobius!

You know, it's obvious. I want Sonic to crossover with My Littl- I mean, um... um... with Kirby... Why? Well, not much a game crossover but a plush. I loved how Kirby looked when he pulled in Sonic. The Hello Kitty plush was amazing and something like that. Miku looked nice with her Sonic costume too.

So I say, more Japanese-influenced characters in Sonic-y stuff please? XD

Sonic/Jet Set Radio and Sonic/Portal. Give Sonic and pals some spray cans and cover eggmans ship/base/vehicle/whatever in paint. Or give Sonic a portal gun and have him wander into Aperture Science, thinking it was one of Eggman's bases.

I'd happily never have a sonic/--- crossover. I always feel these things are only good if you're a fan of both series.

Came up with another one.

Anyone play the flash game Exit Path and Exit Path 2?

What if Sonic games had a formula like that?

Personally, I think that if you took Exit Path 2, put Sonic in it, added a new story, online multiplayer, unlockable costumes, a level creating/sharing system (similar to Portal 2's Perpetual Testing Initiative), we'd have a great new DS/PSP Sonic Game.

I know that people will say stuff like "Have you played Sonic Rivals/Sonic Rush/etc." But seriously, I would love to see a game executed like so.