Awoo.

Sonic Crossover?

Henry Wong

I don't care too much for crossovers in particular (though Mario and Sonic kind of work, even if the very image of them in the same game still freaks me out a bit), but I would like to see Sonic appear in more games like Brawl, where there are a bunch of characters brought together into a new game, rather than an existing one.

Sega vs Capcom (as in a fighter not like Project X Zone) is one of my dream video games.

Here's my roster:

Sonic-Megaman Volnutt

Blaze-Tron Bonne

Akira Yuki-Ryu

Pai Chan-Chun Li

Ulala-Morrigan

Beat-Spencer

Gum-Felicia

Jack Lumber-Gene

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

I'd really love for Sonic to be in a Kingdom Hearts style crossover, where his world crosses over with a franchise that is drastically different in so many ways, but is still pulled off in a way that makes them go hand-in-hand.

I'd really love for Sonic to be in a Kingdom Hearts style crossover, where his world crosses over with a franchise that is drastically different in so many ways, but is still pulled off in a way that makes them go hand-in-hand.

Sonic and Megaman: Worlds Collide + Mario and Sonic + Sonic & the Kingdom Hearts = 

Sonic and Megaman: Worlds Collide + Mario and Sonic + Sonic & the Kingdom Hearts =

= A game made by a partnership between Nintendo, SEGA, Capcom, and Disney.

Magic, the Blue Blur, the Red Plumber, and a Superhero.

EDIT: for person below, which is Sparky:

Yea, I never knew anything about Megaman

= A game made by a partnership between Nintendo, SEGA, Capcom, and Disney.

Magic, the Blue Blur, the Red Plumber, and the Blue Bomber

Fixed.

See, this is a bit of a hard topic for me to answer, as most gaming series I'm in to like Fallout, Mass Effect, Halo, etc wouldn't fit in the world of Sonic at all. 

Ah what the hell, I want to go renegade as the Blue Blur, get wasted in bars, and punch annoying characters in the face. Sounds fun to me. Give me command of my own crew of the Egg Carrier and I'm sold. Sounds like a "so bad it kicks-ass-to-the-moon" kind of game.

Sonic x Rocket Knight. And not that horrible excuse for a new Rocket Knight. I mean the original. Sonic with a rocket pack, come on, that's pretty bad ass. He wouldn't even need a sword like Sparkster, he could have all sorts of wacky moves with his spin dash etc incorporated with the rocket pack.

Eggman and the Death Egg working with the Pig Empire and their Pig Star. Epic double boss battles. Sonic could take on Axel Gear and have Sparkster take on metal Sonic. Two awesome classic 2D sidescrollers merged into one!! *daydreams*

I'll be honest, one reason I've had a guilty dream of Disney acquiring SEGA would be quite simply so they would put him in Kingdom Hearts.

Though I think any sort of major crossover like title could work... Wreck-it Ralph did it very well, going like Kingdom Hearts with its own universe and yet having it cross over with other franchises. The key difference being each franchise's members understood they were just characters and not actually who they are in the game.  

Sonic with a GTA-like free open world to explore.

You know, if Shadow the Hedgehog had somehow been able to pull this off it might have been an okay game, based on how Jak 2 radically changed the Jak and Daxter formula yet is wonderful overall. They threw in the GTA elements without, well, emphasising the mission and open world gameplay that makes GTA so fun.