Awoo.

Sonic Jump for iOS will be out on the 18th.

Shaddix Leto Croft

Partially true. But the fact that Dash is easier to pick up and play than Jump is contributes to it's popularity. I can imagine that if both games were free, Dash would still be more popular because of that, and would also generate more revenue for SEGA because the micro-transactions are much more enticing.

Also, when don't Temple Run-clones do well?

• Thumbs Up 1

I loved Sonic Jump, though the lack of updates made me put it away for a long while. I eventually did get all characters. In fact, I basically had nothing more to do. I ran out of missions and I got all the characters in the game so far. I don't think I got all upgrades, but I got quite a few. If updates started again I'd love it, especially because I can actually PLAY Sonic Jump. I can't play Sonic Dash it won't run on my phone.

• 2 months later...

Somehow we missed this yesterday- Sonic Jump Fever out now

Prepare to feel the FEVER in an explosive race against the clock! Join Sonic and friends in high-speed bursts of vertical jumping mayhem. Play for free and rack up huge combos to blast past your friends' high scores.

Use boosters, upgrades, unique character abilities and Chao pets to maximize your score. Then kick your game into overdrive with Fever Mode and hit the top of the Leaderboard! With brand new levels and leaderboards every week, the challenge never ends!

Jump Revolution
An all-new Sonic Jump experience - this time Sonic and friends are in an explosive race against time!

Catch the Fever
Unleash the Fever and enter hyper-speed as Sonic goes interstellar to score earth-shattering combos!

Compete Against Friends Every Week
Blast past your friends' scores with weekly leaderboard refreshes that keep the challenge going!

New Levels, New Adventures
Jump to the heavens in brand new locations such as Mechanical Zone!

Cast of Characters to Play & Upgrade
Play as Sonic, Knuckles and a host of other famous characters. Upgrade their unique moves and abilities to help them soar to the skies.

Chao
Recruit a legendary Chao from the Sonic universe! Find all the Chao to help you beat badniks, search for hidden rings and many more unique abilities!

iPhone and iPad only at the moment, and I can't yet see it anywhere but the Canadian App store.

• Thumbs Up 2

So it's a different game like that Sonic Dash S and not an update? Let's hope it comes on Android.

Mechanical Zone, finally?

Sooo does this replace the old Jump or is it a different game? Because we've been waiting for Mechanical Zone for aaaaaaaages.

Mechanical Zone, finally?

Sooo does this replace the old Jump or is it a different game? Because we've been waiting for Mechanical Zone for aaaaaaaages.

It's an entirely new game. Kinda seems like Sonic Jump 1.5 rather than a full sequel though.

Somehow we missed this yesterday- Sonic Jump Fever out now

iPhone and iPad only at the moment, and I can't yet see it anywhere but the Canadian App store.

Your link takes me to Sonic Dash. O.o

EDIT: WHAT?! I could have sworn... anyway nevermind. DX

EDIT 2: Bleh. Fever looks terrible, just like Sonic Dash S... >.>;;

Shadow, Vector and Cream should be their priorities before Rouge, Blaze and Silver this time.

Yeaaaah, this is definitely the Dash S version of Jump. This is what I feared the most. 

Since it's not using LINE this time to connect your friends with, it's using Facebook. I wonder if this game will function well without Facebook...

I think Boom versions of the characters would have been better. It is the year that Boom launches after all....

It does seem that it uses a game server for the score that you earned (can go offline too. I think it just collects your data) and has the chao system aswell. Other than that, it looks fun when you got nothing to do for the rest of the day

Also, Music is now avaliable to listen (I only did 6 because most of the others were re-used tracks from the previous jump game) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD1akREkdUJF_wGApfxvIcjOWdwd_Nh7l