Awoo.

The essentials of a good Sonic villain

KHCast

I could see why so many people feel that Satam's Botnik falls flat with no motives, but to me, he's always been a Megalomanic cranked up to 11. If you really get down and look at his character, I think there are certain things you can hang his hat on beyond being evil just to be the bad guy. The man had a big time superiority complex with manifested itself in submitting anyone and everyone around him to his whim.

As a whole its plenty different as far as Eggy's go, but I think it worked for that particular series.

Not that Game-Robotnik is any more original, but that sounds pretty much like 90% of most villains.

Not that Game-Robotnik is any more original, but that sounds pretty much like 90% of most villains.

Maybe so, but at least its something. Most people around here wouldn't put Satam Robotnik much farther than "RAWR I Gonna F Up the World Order Cuz I'm a Bad Guy".

That's just turning a blind eye to the small handful of traits that he does have. There was an ego involved with this guy. There was a pure love of pollution too. He was a Saturday morning cartoon villain through and through, but he did have a few interesting quirks to him didn't he?