Awoo.

Chaos Powers

ultim8life4rm

Whyyyy. Why would I want a move that lets me not play the game
Okay okay, I'll admit I was pretty much just throwing darts at a wall for that one. The point I'm making is that big, rationable moves can still work if they work in movement and benefit from the level like the rest of their reportoire. As long as it's either moving or attacking and moving, it fits in my eyes, even if some methods are more or less desirable than others.

To be fair, his Chaos Spear could upgrade into the "Chaos Lance" as memory serves, which was far more useful. Unfortunately it only was available if he was in his rage mode or whatever it was.

Overall though, yes, I think his Spear and Control are his main signature moves, and we don't really need any others. Without chaos energy, he already has some nifty abilities - besides being able to copy most of Sonic's moves, he is capable of flight with his shoes and also strong enough to lift buses with but a single hand. Logic would state he's probably really hard to deal damage to, since his skeleton has -got- to be sturdy.

Plus using only some chaos powers would feed his ego. On one hand, using his powers shows you're not worth his time. But on the other, not using them very much shows he's more than competent enough to crush you without making things unfair. Think Sonic giving everyone else a chance by being in a car.

Though finding a way to implement his moves is difficult due to the high speeds of gameplay harming the ability for combat. They'd be best for bosses.

To be fair, his Chaos Spear could upgrade into the "Chaos Lance" as memory serves, which was far more useful. Unfortunately it only was available if he was in his rage mode or whatever it was.

But in what situation is something like that really going to be useful? Sonic games aren't combat-heavy. You've usually only got a few enemies, easily dispatched with basic attacks. Much more than that and you bog down the gameplay.

Then switch the gameplay up. Change the engine. Shadow has enough fans to do that. But the game would have to be called Shadow The Hedgehog 2.

Then switch the gameplay up. Change the engine. Shadow has enough fans to do that. But the game would have to be called Shadow The Hedgehog 2.

How about NO!

And this is coming from a Shadow fan. I mean, yeah, I'd like to change the gameplay up, but I'll be damned if we get a fucking ShTH 2.

I was never to keen on the Chaos Powers Its just that their all the same I mean I can make up over 10 different names for Chaos Control and Blast. I think SEGA kinda overused the fact that he had chaos abilities like slowing down time,teleporting,blasting people with spear shaped blasts, malestroming with Chaos Power aka Chaos Blast, and I can name lots more. Shadow should rely on his "human abilities" than rather using his emerald powers.

I was never to keen on the Chaos Powers Its just that their all the same I mean I can make up over 10 different names for Chaos Control and Blast. I think SEGA kinda overused the fact that he had chaos abilities like slowing down time,teleporting,blasting people with spear shaped blasts, malestroming with Chaos Power aka Chaos Blast, and I can name lots more. Shadow should rely on his "human abilities" than rather using his emerald powers.

His usage of the Chaos Control powers is what seperates him from Sonic. Sonic already uses his speed and enhanced 'human' abilities, only using Chaos Energy to enhance it, and Shadow manipulates his Chaos Energy in a variety of ways.