Awoo.

Sonic TCG Help!

Chaos Walker

You see, about a year or so ago I started this Sonic TCG. I've made three sets so far with about forty cards each. A month back I started the fourth set. I was making cards and everything was all nice and stuff. Untill I got to the Charmy card. I couldn't get enough ideas. Since I didn't want to beak the sequence I was making the cards in, I decided I'd come back to it next weekend. This has happened over and over untill I realized that If I don't skip these cards I'm never going to make any other cards. Can anyone give me some Ideas for Charmy cards? I'm going to need a total of four or six moves/abilities. If I can't get enough in time I'll go on to vector.

Edit: the cards can be seen here: chaoswalker.net.tc

Edited by Chaos Walker

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chaos Walker

• Roareye Black

• Wyde

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Pokemon TCG styled card game with Sonic's face on it? Nifty.

As for your dilemma with Charmy and attacks, I can't really think of any real official attacks at his disposal portrayed in canon games outside of stinging and generic fly character attacks. Visiting his page on Concept Mobius, however, has struck me with a couple of ideas. For attacks I came across the "Buzz Dash", which apparently appeared in Knuckles' Chaotix, so you could include that. For abilities, I looked to the rest of the page and what I remember about Charmy already. The profile says he's very good at finding things, so maybe you could give him some kind of searching ability. It should also go without saying that his mannerisms frustrate many to no end, inside and outside the Sonic Universe, so maybe we could see some kind of "Pester" ability. XD

Overall, use what information you can find about the character and your own knowledge, then see if you can shape it into something that can be used for your purposes. Hopefully I've provided you with some good ideas already, but it's up to you.