Awoo.

(FANFICTION) The Blue Blur

Crash

Hey guys, this is my fan fiction based on Sonic. It's called The Blue Blur. I will add chapters to the post and will spoiler tag them. Also, apologies if the chapters are short.

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1: Start

The Egg Fleet flew high across the sky. The egg shaped man looked down at his control panel, today was the day he showed off his ‘experiment’. He pushed down the red button with his chubby finger. The ship shook uncontrollably.

“Well, that was unexpected.” The egg shaped man said. His voice sounded both nervous and calm.

A blue blur whizzed past. It was heading towards the egg shaped man.

“Eggman,” It said.

“Well, if it isn’t Sonic!” Eggman said with surprise in his voice. “Too bad you came here for nothing.”

“What do you mean!?” Sonic said with fear in his voice.

“My weapon has already killed your friends!” Eggman laughed.

Sonic looked down through the window only to see the city in ruins.

“Well, at least my friends weren’t there.” Sonic said with joy in his voice.

“What,” Eggman gasped, “well at least I killed a bunch of people”!

Sonic sprang towards Eggman but a huge laser shot him and he flew right off the ship. He fell faster than he could run. Eggman looked back at his control panel, he’d finally won after all these years. The rodent was dead, nothing could survive that laser blast or the fall for that matter.

“Now for my next mission to conquer the world!”

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: Tornado XL

He was descending. His heart beating faster than it had ever beaten before, which was odd for someone who ran at unnatural speeds. He hoped he landed in water, despite his hatred for it. He wanted to say good bye to everyone who he knew, it was a strange thing. Usually this was the part where Tails swept down in the Tornado and caught Sonic at the last second. It didn’t look like it would happen, plus his legs were broken from the cannon shot.

Metal Sonic opened his eyes, only for them to meet a very ugly man with a moustache.

“Oh look, you’re awake,” Eggman chuckled.

Metal Sonic burst straight out of the laboratory, to run. Only to find he was in the sky.

“Not exactly anywhere to run is there,” Eggman chuckled.

“You are not my master, you make me again and again, I mean nothing to you,” Metal Sonic said with no emotion in his voice.

“That may be true,” Eggman said, “But even so, where can you go? If you find Sonic’s friends they’ll just destroy you.”

“You have forgotten I can fly,” Metal Sonic said.

He flew away from the Egg Fleet and descended down below.

Sonic did a double take. Metal Sonic punched him, and he lost control of his falling. He couldn’t regain it. It was a fluke he had control in the first place. All of a sudden, the most cliché moment in the story so far, Tails came by in the Tornado and picked Sonic up.

“Thanks Buddy,” Sonic said.

“Don’t mention the cliché,” Tails said. “It’ll make everything go wrong.”

Sonic blacked out.

When he awoke, he had no idea where he was. He was lying in a bed in the middle of a room. His legs were in plaster and so were his hands.

The laser blast must have done more than I thought, he realised.

Tails walked into the room, “Hey, how you doing? You survived one hell of a beating.”

“Yeah,” Sonic said slowly. “I do that. Where are we anyway?”

“Well, I can’t give you the grand tour due to your condition but we’re on board the Tornado XL!”

“Wow,” Sonic said, shock filling his voice.

“Everyone’s here,” Tails said. “Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, The Chaotix Crew, I can go on.”

“So, when can I see them?” Sonic said hastily.

“Soon, but first you need to rest.”

Sonic closed his eyes and Tails walked out the room.

Edited by CrashTheHedgehog100

Love how much Sonic doesn't give a shit when an entire city gets destroyed with millions of people in it. Our hero everybody!!

Edited by Enderwoman
  • Thumbs Up 5

Not bad, once I saw fanfictiction and sonic in the same sentence I was like, "Nooooo go put your crap on fanfiction.net not here "but when I read it I was like "This is good."

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...