Awoo.

Great Job Staff Team!

Autosaver

Probably not, but when someone sees a One Star Rating, they may think that user is Bad News Bears.

I don't have stars at all :ODoes that mean I'm worst than a Bad News Bear :P

Cool concept though I wasn't even aware of these features

Edited by Pegasus Seiya

I don't have stars at all :ODoes that mean I'm worst than a Bad News Bear tongue.png

You have stars now! :P

(commence pat on back cycle)

• Thumbs Up 1

You have stars now! tongue.png

(commence pat on back cycle)

Why thank you dear sir! biggrin.png

if you ever want someone killed just point and I'll shoot

So basically the graph on my profile pretty accurately sums up how terrible my sleeping pattern is.

How about you guys.

• Thumbs Up 2

So basically the graph on my profile pretty accurately sums up how terrible my sleeping pattern is.

How about you guys.

I'm most active late in the evening and afternoon. :U

Interesting.

Yeah, I'm not so sure of the 5 star rating thing either. But I wouldn't judge a person on what there star rating was. And I have no urge to track down the person that made my star rating 4. *flips coin* ...no urge at all.

Gotta love the stats though, that's some interesting stuff. Haven't really noticed the image loading thing yet.

Edited by Two-FaceJ86

I should note, if the lazy loading is more trouble than it's worth, it can be disabled.

You mean in individual user settings, or board-wide? Cause all the other updates are great, I'm just not sure about this'n.

• Thumbs Up 1

The stars are nothing to freak out over. It's not like people are going to use them outside of fucking with eachother anyway.

• 1 month later...

Since this is where everyone was talking about profile stuff anyway...

Is the Likes tab on everyone's profile a new thing, and/or am I just blind and stupid and have missed it until just now?

Since this is where everyone was talking about profile stuff anyway...

Is the Likes tab on everyone's profile a new thing, and/or am I just blind and stupid and have missed it until just now?

If I recall correctly, it's been there since September. It's certainly been there for a while now.

• Thumbs Up 2

Geez, why is it that everytime either me or Tornado just find out about a feature, we get told it's been there for a while? We must be getting old...