Awoo.

Disney Infinity.

Klinsy

5 hours ago, Miru said:

I blame 4.0 not being a KH-driven expansion. What they had in mind was kinda illogical and would have killed the series better than this news, so I assume it as a mercy kill.

So this means outside of KH and whatnot, Disney is over console games? Good. No more crapware bloating up consoles.

More optimistically, could fans save the game by buying more content?

At this point, probably not. One major reason why Disney Infinity was cancelled is because Star Wars Battlefront has done amazingly well. Can we get people to stop buying Battlefront, too?

5 hours ago, Miru said:

I blame 4.0 not being a KH-driven expansion. What they had in mind was kinda illogical and would have killed the series better than this news, so I assume it as a mercy kill.

So this means outside of KH and whatnot, Disney is over console games? Good. No more crapware bloating up consoles.

More optimistically, could fans save the game by buying more content?

A little disappointing there's no mention of KH, but I really like the Toy Box Story Mode idea.

But, admittedly, I also dislike how it again seems to only be based on movies.

• 2 months later...

Ok, decided to finish off my Disney Infinity collection using amazon, since I can get Han, Poe, and Boba for 5-8 each, and I have the money I just want to finish it off. that makes Obi and Yoda the only Star Wars figures I don't have and currently I don't really want them overly. This means I can save for the moment untill the next wave of Lego Dimensions hits

Why don't we list our final collections? Also managed to grab TFA story pack for 12 bucks at Walmart, and they had regular figures for 5$, but most of the good ones were out. The star Wars collection is just something fun to have to show off in the future and just handy collectables so that's nice

• 1 month later...

hey guys just saw something pop up on my twittter feed

I checked and gamestop is selling off EVERY SINGLE STARTER PACK AT 14.99$ if you ever wanted to get the collectors edition stand or star wars sega starter pack then now is the time to buy them!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, kirby1up said:

hey guys just saw something pop up on my twittter feed

I checked and gamestop is selling off EVERY SINGLE STARTER PACK AT 14.99$ if you ever wanted to get the collectors edition stand or star wars sega starter pack then now is the time to buy them!

Well shit. Guess I'm going to have to buy them.

• 1 month later...

Well, it looks like the designs for Belle and Beast have been revealed.

Shame we'll never get them.

• Thumbs Up 4

Why would he be wearing a suit?

Also I hate this. So many characters we should've gotten and now never will... *sigh*

Although, admittedly, my wallet feels better.

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Well, it looks like the designs for Belle and Beast have been revealed.

Shame we'll never get them.

Really digging the suit on Beast.