Awoo.

Disney Infinity.

Klinsy

Even if they couldn't fit any of the older characters in, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen could have at least gotten playsets.

And Phineas and Ferb for that matter. The whole building aspect of this game fits SO PERFECTLY with the theme of that show, but we only got one half of the duo.

• 5 weeks later...

Disney Infinity 2.0 Announced...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RknsxFhHEU

IT'S MARVEL BABY!

The thing is we don't know if it's a brand new game or just an update yet, hopefully it's the latter.

If Marvel characters can get in and (supposedly) Star Wars ones, I'm sure they could easily add someone from KH now!:D Come on Disney, give me a reason to actually get super interested.

I'm looking forward to the Marvel characters, but I hope we get more actual Disney alongside it before getting flooded by Marvel and Star Wars.

• 3 weeks later...

Oww err...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEaDl449Deo

Literally just announced PS4 and Xbox one version.

Marvel characters announced. (Avengers characters + 12(and more) to come).

Considering Disney owns quite a lot of Kingdom Hearts, I wonder if we'll ever see some sort of Kingdom Hearts representation, be it a character, stage,weapon,enemy, etc. I think it's time Disney started actually using that series outside of its own games.

I know this is a post from March, but I don't think Disney owns "a lot" of Kingdom Hearts. Square Enix does. Disney holds the rights to the Disney properties. Basically, I don't think Disney can use Sora without permission from Square Enix. Square Enix can't use Mickey Mouse without permission from Disney.

On the topic of stages, the stages are mostly based on Disney properties so Disney can already use them.

Edit: On the aspect of old Disney characters not being playable.

Maybe sad, but I think they're just using Disney Infinity to sell their current products. Elsa/Anna? Frozen. Maleficent? Her new movie. Marvel characters? All the Marvel movies. etc

What!? Gaming and movie license to EA!? WHyyyyyyyyyy?????

Oh NO! THAT MEANS NO KINGDOM HEARTS STAR WARS?! NO!!!!

I know this is a post from March, but I don't think Disney owns "a lot" of Kingdom Hearts. Square Enix does. Disney holds the rights to the Disney properties. Basically, I don't think Disney can use Sora without permission from Square Enix. Square Enix can't use Mickey Mouse without permission from Disney.

On the topic of stages, the stages are mostly based on Disney properties so Disney can already use them.

Edit: On the aspect of old Disney characters not being playable.

Maybe sad, but I think they're just using Disney Infinity to sell their current products. Elsa/Anna? Frozen. Maleficent? Her new movie. Marvel characters? All the Marvel movies. etc

Actually it was stated somewhere I believe that Disney owns the original characters like Sora, but I'd have to check somewhere on that. They own some of the rights for sure. How much I do not know.

Edit: Haven't found any hard ources, but looking through Gamefaqs and KHinsider's forums, everyone seems to say that Disney owns the distribution rights to the KH characters, despite Nomura creating them. Apparently that was the deal. Square could use the Disney characters if Disney got the rights to the KH cast.

Oh NO! THAT MEANS NO KINGDOM HEARTS STAR WARS?! NO!!!!

To be honest, I really don't want Star Wars or Marvel in Kingdom Hearts. It just wouldn't fit IMO.

To be honest, I really don't want Star Wars or Marvel in Kingdom Hearts. It just wouldn't fit IMO.

I can to a extent understand Marvel, but I still don't understand SW. Mind explaining in the KH topic?

• 1 month later...

Spider-Man playset announced at E3, but that's not important. The IMPORTANT announcement is...

6hu5pw.jpg

THEY'RE ADDING DARKWING DUCK'S RATCATCHER AS A DRIVEABLE VEHICLE!

What? Darkwing references are the winningest win. tongue.png

• 10 months later...

Disney Infinity 3.0 has been leaked!

Yesterday DisKingdom reported that Saturn.de (effectively Germany's Forbidden Planet) had uploaded this image to their site.

dgIODrw.jpg

A few hours later the story had been removed due to a request by Disney Interactive. John Vignocchi and Disney Infinity then took to Twitter.

Z5hdol4.png

wixe9mB.png

Which means "Patience you must have" in German.

So yes it appears to be genuine and I for one am excited, and going from the box art we can see that it's not just going to be limited to one era!

Expect to also see stuff from "the force awaken" in the future. Now, im wondering, why did they not annonce this at Star Wars Celebration?

I'm guessing because Star Wars Celebration was already packed with news so they'd want to spread it out. That and 2.0 was announced around this time last year.

Expect to also see stuff from "the force awaken" in the future. Now, im wondering, why did they not annonce this at Star Wars Celebration?

Well, Disney Infinity's youtube channel has a web show called "Toy Box TV" and they announced a special episode for May 5th, outside of their traditional Friday episode releases.

Me and the rest of the DI fanbase are speculating an announcement on May 4th (Tomorrow) because of the day's connection to Star Wars ("May The Fourth Be With You") with the Toy Box TV episode bringing up details on the game the next day.

CEQRZjQWAAAXLVX.jpg

It's coming folks!

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming, with Star Wars, Hulkbusters and so forth. Being developed by Ninja Theory, Avalanche (not the Just Cause guys!) and our dear friends Sumo Digital!

(also heh the video shows TF2's Sniper was used for Leia's concepts)

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/05/05/june-cover-revealed-disney-infinity-3-0.aspx?utm_content=buffer32692&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm impressed with the amount of Star Wars figures that have actually been shown already.

And I'm glad that Mulan and the Tron characters have been confirmed, not so much Inside Out though.

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming, with Star Wars, Hulkbusters and so forth. Being developed by Ninja Theory, Avalanche (the Just Cause guys!) and our dear friends Sumo Digital!

• Thumbs Up 1

I really want Kingdom Hearts figures already. Having Sora and Riku in the game might just make me want to buy Disney Infinity. =P

• Thumbs Up 2

I just want my consarned Darkwing Duck already! HIS GUN AND BIKE ARE ALREADY MADE. MAKE HIIIIIIIIIM. (I won't settle for no townsperson!)