Awoo.

Disney Infinity.

Klinsy

Ultron shall be mine!

I really think there should be a Disney Afternoon representative for DI already. I really want Scrooge or Darkwing in. It would be cool to see Scrooge resemble his gameplay from the Ducktales games but on a 3D plane.

I always dedicate myself to Skylanders and amiibo and they won't be replaced but Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions right now is fighting over my wallet.

Disney, Marvel and Star Wars VS Lego, Back To The Future and DC!

I'm still waiting on Lion King figures. :(  Hope they come out in this version!

I have the Wii U version of 2.0 but haven't played it yet...is it any good?

I really want Kingdom Hearts figures already. Having Sora and Riku in the game might just make me want to buy Disney Infinity. =P

I'm on the same boat. I mean SW and Marvel are in, don't see why it'd be out of place to have Sora at this point.

It feels like they're eating around KH until KH3 is closer to release. I can see them doing that. . Though honestly, I'd say it'd be just as effective to release KH characters at any point by now.  The franchise doesn't have just a "small niche" fanbase anymore.

But for now, I'm happy Tron and Mulan are repped.

I'm still waiting on Lion King figures. :(  Hope they come out in this version!

I have the Wii U version of 2.0 but haven't played it yet...is it any good?

I say the Toy Box improved, the fact that characters have skill trees give you the freedom to make your character play the way you want and the online community is miles better than 1.0.

The playsets among with several glitch reports bring down the game's quality on the other hand.

Also, the PS Vita of 2.0 is apparently launching tomorrow, despite reports of May 15th. This biggest drive to get it is the exclusive Symbiote Spider-Man figure.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/08/disney-infinity-2-0-edition-hits-ps-vita-may-9th/

The new figures for 3.0 look cute. I especially love Minnie, Olaf, the Inside Out set, and the Star Wars set! We've almost got all the 2.0 and 1.0 figures here at my house, so it'll be nice to have new ones to collect.

I really hope they eventually add The Lion King, and maybe more Disney princesses to the figurine lineup. Also more stuff for the Interior would be pretty cool. And more play sets in general, like the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy ones. The Interior and the play sets are usually what I hang out in the most, so it'd be great to see more additions to those features.

• 1 month later...

And we've got a release date!

Disney Infinity 3.0 is released August 30th in North America, August 28th in Europe!

Sweet! August 30th!

Can't wait for more announcements coming our way at Comic-Con!

• 3 weeks later...

The polls for the next Version are already up. It consists out of "20 fan favorites", further suggestions can be made on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the #OurDisneyInfinity Hashtag.

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2015/07/23/you-get-to-choose-the-next-disney-infinity-character/

Since Gravity Falls' Creator Alex Hirsch drew Attention to the poll, Mabel currently has a MASSIVE lead with 64%, followed by Darkwing Duck with 18% (who led the poll for quite a while, actually), Wall-E with 8%, Robin Hood with 6% and finally Baloo (<3) with 4%. Since that adds up to 100%, all the other characters seem to have an almost neglectable amount of votes, but everything could still change.

Who'd be your favorite? I personally voted for Baloo. I just love my good old Papa Bear. <3

The polls for the next Version are already up. It consists out of "20 fan favorites", further suggestions can be made on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the #OurDisneyInfinity Hashtag.

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2015/07/23/you-get-to-choose-the-next-disney-infinity-character/

Since Gravity Falls' Creator Alex Hirsch drew Attention to the poll, Mabel currently has a MASSIVE lead with 64%, followed by Darkwing Duck with 18% (who led the poll for quite a while, actually), Wall-E with 8%, Robin Hood with 6% and finally Baloo (<3) with 4%. Since that adds up to 100%, all the other characters seem to have an almost neglectable amount of votes, but everything could still change.

Who'd be your favorite? I personally voted for Baloo. I just love my good old Papa Bear. <3

THERE'S TOO MANY GOOD OPTIONS DAMNIT.

I wanted to vote for Baloo, Darkwing Duck, Kim Possible, and Robin Hood... I ended up picking Darkwing Duck.

Seriously, though, why isn't Goofy playable in Disney Infinity yet? Ugh...

>Robin Hood: 7%

blasphemy

but yeah, I agree that there are too many good options ;-; . I´m glad that Mabel and even Darkwing Duck are getting so many votes.

Edited by Ristar

>Robin Hood: 7%

blasphemy

but yeah, I agree that there are too many good options ;-; . I´m glad that Mabel and even Darkwing Duck are getting so many votes.

Its still great that he's, like, third or so. I appreciate that.

I chose Darkwing Duck. If they don't have Scrooge McDuck (with Pogo Cane action), I could at least call DW when there's trouble. Besides, I have the NES Game. Maybe his Gas Gun can be his regular Weapon, and people can make a model of the City of St. Canard, or even stages based on his NES game.

No love for Pocahontas, Hercules, or Kim? :(

Oh well at least Darkwing Duck got a large mount of votes.

I would vote for Kim or Darkwing, but I'm not on social media... and they both deserve to be in before mabel, they represent pretty looked over eras and are faar more iconic, whereas we already have a ton of modern era characters

• Thumbs Up 1

>no Star vs the Forces of Evil characters

Disney, I am disappoint >:U

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it's safe to say that Mabel and DW are gonna be Disney Infinity characters, next.

I think there's a good chance most of the highest voted ones will. They'll probably just prioritize them. I suspect they eventually would like to do all of these characters, its just prioritizing them on popularity.

No Sora? *sad face* Though wouldn't be surprised if Disney is perhaps waiting until Closer towards KH3's release to do KH characters.

Kim and Hercules for me

No Sora? *sad face* Though wouldn't be surprised if Disney is perhaps waiting until Closer towards KH3's release to do KH characters.

Kim and Hercules for me

They recently stated they were only considering it. So I don't think they really even took heavy consideration into it until now, and likely a Sora figure wouldn't come for quite some time. I could see them considering it for next year, of course.

Then again, considering how they tend to release these things yearly, by next year they might as well just have a whole Kingdom Hearts playset with several different characters (at least Sora, Riku, and Kairi) as a tie-in to KH3. Heck, I'd not even be surprised if they considered having the KH versions of Mickey (they've already got two Mickey's in), Donald, and Goofy.

Although on that note, I'm not really sure what else they could do for 4.0 other than a huge expansion into classics, since 2.0 and 3.0 were expanded into Marvel and Star Wars, respectively, which are massive franchises Disney only recently got access to within the past few years. (Well, ok, Marvel was 2009, so its a bit more than just a few...)

I'm totally voting General Grievous...

He has no chance.

They recently stated they were only considering it. So I don't think they really even took heavy consideration into it until now, and likely a Sora figure wouldn't come for quite some time. I could see them considering it for next year, of course.

Then again, considering how they tend to release these things yearly, by next year they might as well just have a whole Kingdom Hearts playset with several different characters (at least Sora, Riku, and Kairi) as a tie-in to KH3. Heck, I'd not even be surprised if they considered having the KH versions of Mickey (they've already got two Mickey's in), Donald, and Goofy.

Although on that note, I'm not really sure what else they could do for 4.0 other than a huge expansion into classics, since 2.0 and 3.0 were expanded into Marvel and Star Wars, respectively, which are massive franchises Disney only recently got access to within the past few years. (Well, ok, Marvel was 2009, so its a bit more than just a few...)

The KH versions of Disney characters would be so cool actually.

Wonder if they'd use the KH3 versions of the original characters, or the more iconic KH1 ones. A KH world would also be awesome, along with some enemies, but that may be pushing it.

Considering the voting poll has 20 characters listed and this picture from a recent convention showed all the remaining 'slots' for 3.0:

CJksIJgUMAAjJyA.jpg

We have 16 slots for Disney character that can appear from this poll. My bets for the character selection will be this :). 

-Alice
-Belle
-Beast
-Cinderella
-Peter Pan
-Captain Hook
-Mabel
-Kim Possible
-Darkwing Duck
-Hercules
-Pocahontas
-Robin Hood
-Dory
-Cruella de Vil
-Goofy
-Mad Hatter

I hope Star, Dipper and Grunkle Stan make an appearance in 3.0, but I guess they can pop up for 4.0 :).

Regarding KH characters, I could picture Disney having KH Character be the next big 'thing' for Infinity 4.0, with a plot being a prequel to KH3 or just the KH characters gearing up for their next big quest. I could see the following characters popping up: Sora, Riku and King Mickey being part of the 'starter pack' for the game. KH Donald, KH Goofy, Kiri, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Aqua, Tara, Ventus and Xenort being the rest of the KH characters.

The other Marvel Characters could be this: Captain Marvel, the Hulk family (basically the cast from S.M.A.S.H.), Wasp (if she doesn't appear in 3.0), Avengers Spider-Man, ect

The other Disney Characters could be this as well: Dipper, Mabel (if she isn't part of 3.0), Gunkle Stan, Star, Marco, Wander, Golath, Chip, Dale, Simba, Scar, Uncle Scrooge, Launch Pad, ect .  

Edited by RK64

Considering the voting poll has 20 characters listed and this picture from a recent convention showed all the remaining 'slots' for 3.0:

CJksIJgUMAAjJyA.jpg

We have 16 slots for Disney character that can appear from this poll. My bets for the character selection will be this :). 

-Alice
-Belle
-Beast
-Cinderella
-Peter Pan
-Captain Hook
-Mabel
-Kim Possible
-Darkwing Duck
-Hercules
-Pocahontas
-Robin Hood
-Dory
-Cruella de Vil
-Goofy
-Mad Hatter

I hope Star, Dipper and Grunkle Stan make an appearance in 3.0, but I guess they can pop up for 4.0 :).

Regarding KH characters, I could picture Disney having KH Character be the next big 'thing' for Infinity 4.0, with a plot being a prequel to KH3 or just the KH characters gearing up for their next big quest. I could see the following characters popping up: Sora, Riku and King Mickey being part of the 'starter pack' for the game. KH Donald, KH Goofy, Kiri, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Aqua, Tara, Ventus and Xenort being the rest of the KH characters.

The other Marvel Characters could be this: Captain Marvel, the Hulk family (basically the cast from S.M.A.S.H.), Wasp (if she doesn't appear in 3.0), Avengers Spider-Man, ect

The other Disney Characters could be this as well: Dipper, Mabel (if she isn't part of 3.0), Gunkle Stan, Star, Marco, Wander, Golath, Chip, Dale, Simba, Scar, Uncle Scrooge, Launch Pad, ect .  

So that's the list of slots, and all the characters in the poll can fit?

Sounds to me like the poll is more for "who should we do NEXT" rather than "who should we do PERIOD", and every character in the poll will get into the game. Its just a priority thing.