Awoo.

Disney Infinity.

Klinsy

Well, it's all in your hands, buddy.

I think getting the Playset is well worth it, since it's rather cheap now and you get lots of good that outweighs the bad.

Well, it's not like the Light F/X Versions will be better than the Regulars, in terms of stats, much like the Infinite Crystal Series.

Gave into the RATE pack, got Walmart to match Amazon's price so ten off. I wanted the playset, and while I do want some light F/X versions(primarily Vader and Kanan), they aren't even counted in-game as alternate versions unlike the old crystal ones.

Also my cousin will be happy, his mom had me pick up the wii-u 2.0 starter pack for $20, thanks to pricematch (he either wants toybox or to beatup stuff, so it's perfect for him) and he primary wants marvel, going to let him have my spidey playset, though he'll need a spidey character

Hopefully they'll annouce more, though.

They can't just announce 1 character for a Playset, right? I mean, the entire NYCC Disney Infinity Panel to my knowledge is devoted to Marvel: Battlegrounds. I'm expecting to see the two pack-in figures at least. I'm sure Ant-Man will be one of them.

Anyone think a announcement Disney Infinity KH character or playset could potentially happen at Japan's D23 or the KH event that are both in November? Seems like a good place to announce something like that.

Hopefully they'll annouce more, though.

They can't just announce 1 character for a Playset, right? I mean, the entire NYCC Disney Infinity Panel to my knowledge is devoted to Marvel: Battlegrounds. I'm expecting to see the two pack-in figures at least. I'm sure Ant-Man will be one of them.

I think they're announcing Ant-Man tomorrow and then they'll be announcing more Marvel characters over the weekend. Maybe we'll actually get to see Wasp.

Anyone think a announcement Disney Infinity KH character or playset could potentially happen at Japan's D23 or the KH event that are both in November? Seems like a good place to announce something like that.

I dunno. I don't think KH characters are happening this time. Unless they continuously expand the roster over time, in which case maybe I could see KH characters released next year. Right now I'm assuming all of the characters have been decided already.

If they do reveal KH characters I think they'd have at least both Sora and Riku right from the start.

Definitely Ant-Man. Gonna be a bit anticlimactic lol.

If it means you can use Marvel Team-Up: Ant Man AS Ant Man, then that's just about as doubling as the Fun when you use Marvel Team-Up: Yondu AS Yondu.

Here it is guys, the trailer for Marvel: Battlegrounds. It's a four-player brawler.

As for the new character, it's a new Captain America. He's completely revamped with a new moveset and appearance much like how Mickey and Iron Man got a makeover. This means the new Cap can naturally use the new combo and air juggling mechanics Ninja Theory added in.

Here it is guys, the trailer for Marvel: Battlegrounds. It's a four-player brawler.

As for the new character, it's a new Captain America. He's completely revamped with a new moveset and appearance much like how Mickey and Iron Man got a makeover. This means the new Cap can naturally use the new combo and air juggling mechanics Ninja Theory added in.

Rofl, its even worse than just getting Ant-Man (who we know is already coming). Damn.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a good thing Cap isn't taking up any precious Marvel figure slots. He's like a bonus character, and that's A-OK in my book! Especially now that we can see his figure.

CQzBKbkWsAA3mjv.jpg?resize=177%2C300

It looks really good! Also, according to Toy Box TV, the "Captain America - The First Avenger" figure will be bundled with Battlegrounds.

makes me wonder who he bumped out of the bundle

and again, sigh wish I could raise more whirlwind awareness

Could be worse (or better, depending on your opinion), we could be getting Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Hulk, with boosted vocabulary, and Gamma Blaster. I think that Hulk would've wanted us to take what we can get, because every little bit can count towards the bigger picture, especially if that bigger picture happens to have the Keyblade in there. Hulk out (What Hulk says at the end of the episodes, after delivering the moral).

Edited by YoshiAngemon

makes me wonder who he bumped out of the bundle

and again, sigh wish I could raise more whirlwind awareness

Whirlwind what? You keep bringing it up and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Whirlwind what? You keep bringing it up and I have no idea what you're talking about.

David Cannon, better known as Whirlwind, is a villain who has tangled with Iron Man, The Avengers, and Ant Man. He can use the powers of the Wind to do his dastardly deeds. Not sure if he appeared in Marvel's Avengers Assemble, though.

David Cannon, better known as Whirlwind, is a villain who has tangled with Iron Man, The Avengers, and Ant Man. He can use the powers of the Wind to do his dastardly deeds. Not sure if he appeared in Marvel's Avengers Assemble, though.

Whoops, guess you guys missed this post of mine last page

Ok, this threads been quiet, I've finally finished the mesh and texture, so finally to put it in here, I need your help to spread the word fellow DI fans, Whirlwind for Disney Infinity!

CQWaHEwUsAAfoWg.png

We need more villains, and lower scale ones at that, we only have destroy the world level villains, we need a playable super minion who is just interested in making a living and fighting heroes! Not mention one of Ant-mans first and unco-opted villians, who is also a common avengers villain

Also, he appeared a few weaks back on Avengers assemble, though they made him a battle suit villain(blech) and made is so that Lang made the tech. Also he'd be a perfect fit for Disney Infinity, but since they've been so tight-lipped on Marvel stuff, and not open to suggestions like Disney stuff, this seemed like the only way to try to get the word out, but one favourite and no retweets isn't really working

Moveset-wise, he'd essentially be a speedster/flight(yes he can fly)-style character with a Knock-back area when moving on ground of in the air. Has the wrist blades that are a melee weapon and a projectile, and can throw smaller tornados. Powers were originally just the ability to spin at super speeds, but has evolved into full on cyclic generation(thus he doesn't have to spin when moving anymore

Edited by Mando

Who's ready for Marvel Battlegrounds gameplay straight from NYCC?

Each player will load their characters on the base one by one. That's how 4-player local battling will work.

Who's ready for Marvel Battlegrounds gameplay straight from NYCC?

Each player will load their characters on the base one by one. That's how 4-player local battling will work.

Shield moonbase, wonder if that means we may get a Shield character like Quake or Coulson

Oh, so full Single Player confirmed on Twitter

Also posed this guy, crudely, but gave it my best shot

Leaks ahoy! If you don't want to see stuff that isn't supposed to be revealed yet, DON'T hit the spoiler button.

4p5j2Sol.jpg

Leaks ahoy! If you don't want to see stuff that isn't supposed to be revealed yet, DON'T hit the spoiler button.

Hidden Content

you missed one, the also announced

the pilot dude

as well

you missed one, the also announced

Hidden Content

as well

That was all I can find. 

Was Poe leaked as well? I didn't see him. The only announced characters from Force Awakens from my recollection is Finn and Rey. Kylo Ren was leaked.

EDIT:

Ohhh, now I see it! All the Force Awakens stuff was officially announced today as well! Thanks for the heads up Mando!

http://disneyinfinitycodes.com/new-force-awakens-playset-screenshots/

Edited by Failinhearts