Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

12 hours ago, -Robin- said:

I personally find it more horrifying.

Beerus had personal investment towards ending Zamasu, the person responsible for killing his future counterpart and acting to kill Gowasu and Goku. So he was given a destructive end as compensation.

Erase? No screams, no words. Those subject to it just appear frozen in time as the technique completes and they instantly vanish. They are nothing to Grand Priest and Zen'O, so they don't get anything as they die.

A callous death by callous creatures.

Oh yes, horrifying to behold given often less is more.

But I mean in terms of experiencing. They're both ceasing to exist, but the erased at least don't suffer when it happens.

Granted, the panic isn't that much better. At least the Trio got to go out unconscious.

• Thumbs Up 1

I noticed they didn't mention how much time is left.

Was the episode less than a minute in the tournament?!

My money's on the first few dozen eliminations taking place in the span of a few minutes and a few episodes, while every elimination after that will take place in Namek time. A dozen episodes per match.

Memes aside, I think that's legitimately how it will depicted. All these episodes are happening side by side, then after that the timescale really advances as it will take Goku say, 20 minutes to fight Jiren.

23 hours ago, DiamondX said:

I'm surprised that no one mentioned the Final Kamehameha. It was one of the coolest parts about this episode.

The only episode worse/darker than this was 67(Zamasu becomes the Universe)

Well I mean it was neat but didn't we see it during the black arc already?

I just want to know if all angels know what's going on. Whis rarely looks mad and most the episode he looked upset espically the end

But what would make Whis upset? Is it Beerus & Shin like the other angels and their gods or how the Priest is acting?

I'm pretty  sure Kale and Caulifla are not playable in Heroes, so we are getting them playable for the first time.

Dokkan Battle will add both SSJ2 Caulfial and SSJ Berserk Kale on the 25th.

19 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:

But what would make Whis upset? Is it Beerus & Shin like the other angels and their gods or how the Priest is acting?

I imo honestly think whis knows the bigger picture or what his dad is actually doing and is mad he is doing it along with most his brothers and  sisters.  Whis seems close to beerus more than the other gods to theirs.

Most of the Angels have some investment in their universe, helping to train or recruit their teams etc. U9's is different because he couldn't stand his GoD or Kai.

I don't think Whis showed any undue concern in the episode at all. He was his usual self.

1 hour ago, Pawn said:

Most of the Angels have some investment in their universe, helping to train or recruit their teams etc. U9's is different because he couldn't stand his GoD or Kai.

I don't think Whis showed any undue concern in the episode at all. He was his usual self.

I'm just saying look at whis face. He has never looked that upset. Typically he laughs things off but toward the end he is visibly upset

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

I'm just saying look at whis face. He has never looked that upset. Typically he laughs things off but toward the end he is visibly upset

Having just looked back at the end of the episode, he really doesn't look upset at all... If anything, he looks unimpressed at best. He comments something along the lines of "Universe 9 has gone bye-bye", which pretty much confirms that he's not taking it very seriously.

They want to compete with TFS :P

Joker aside,  the dub here will premier on august 5th on CN with the first 4 episodes and then it'll be monday to saturday at 23. Here the dub was made without cuts,  but it's still possible that CN would want to make some change...but seeing it'll be aired at 23, I doubt that'll be necessary

I just made a "holy shit" connection.

Universe 9 tries to gang up on Goku, and it goes badly for them. Why are they tossing an Idiot Ball around trying to take on someone clearly out of their league?

...well...

If we remember a few episodes back, Quitela told Sidra that Universe 7 was planning to target 9. Something Sidra swallowed without question, leading to that whole assassin arc. The assassination may have failed, but Sidra no doubt instructed his fighters to go after 7 at the first opportunity. Cue the way things went down.

Given 4 and 9's status as twins, there is no doubt that the two Gods have a longlasting relationship. Something that made Sidra easy to manipulate; his bro Quitela would never lie to him! Well... except when only one of them can walk away from everything, anyway. Mix that with the fact 9 had unfinished business with 7... and voila.

So basically. Quitela is very likely the reason 9 is gone right now.

On top of that, depending on where the next episode takes place in the timeframe, it's a perfect opportunity for Universe 4 to try and pick off some of Universe 7's fighters, if Goku and Vegeta are distracted with 9. The scheming mouse dude probably set this all up to increase his odds of success whether or not Frieza was killed.

Holy shit, man. I'm not sure whether to file him under "love to hate" or "hate to love."

• Thumbs Up 2

Triodedanger.PNG

https://buyee.jp/item/search/query/トリオ・デ・デンジャーズ

For anyone in the market for a Trio de Dangers sticker who really, really, really wants one.

The stickers themselves are cheap, at less than a dollar a piece.

Unfortunately, there's forwarding fees and international postage on top of it, and you can realistically expect $12-16 tacked on to whatever you pay depending on what options you choose.

I grabbed 7 myself. Unsure if I'll keep them all.

• Thumbs Up 2

caulifla jumping to blue isnt a stretch by this point. trunks reached ssb tier by just getting mad and gohan reached ssb tier by just training with piccolo for a few days. at least since caulifla is a saiyan from a  different universe, she probably has higher potential than u7 saiyans

Trunks reached it cause he was at wits end. He was in a losing situation and black was moping the floor with everyone. Even then he lost the edge up till the end. And Gohan simply regained what he had lost during his mystic days. Most caulifia has done is eat meat and yell at everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Trunks reached it cause he was at wits end

it still reeks BS plot convenience. rage boosts have always been stupid

And Gohan simply regained what he had lost during his mystic days.

he rivals ssb goku (no kaioken) now

I am amazed how fast SSB was cheapened, just like the original SS was. Originally you had it as something needing cooperation between several Saiyans to achieve and then go Super Saiyan from there.

Now it's just... eww, really. I know power becomes meaningless quickly in Dragon Ball (hell, even Zen-Oh is likely weaker than Zalama after all), but it's just ridiculous. I can kind of see Trunks and Goten getting Super Saiyan down given it's the base form, but Super Saiyan Blue to somebody who only just recently went Super Saiyan?

It's getting ludicrous.

I presume SSB Caulifla will get jobbed by Jiren anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

At no point it was ever said Caulifla will BECOME SSJB tho', people are just overreacting, all the previews are saying is that she'll see SSJB, go ''TEACH ME NOW'', Goku will most likely tell her about the ki control thing, and Kale seeing the two interacting will go Berserk.

7 hours ago, Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) said:

I am amazed how fast SSB was cheapened, just like the original SS was. Originally you had it as something needing cooperation between several Saiyans to achieve and then go Super Saiyan from there.

SSJB never needed 5 other saiyans tho', that's SSJG, and Goku couldn't go from SSJG to Blue on the go even then, he and Vegeta received the same level of training, implying the ritual has nothing to do with SSJB and you need the training Whis gave those two to reach that level of power.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spanish cover of the new ending song. Pretty good!

6 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

At no point it was ever said Caulifla will BECOME SSJB tho', people are just overreacting, all the previews are saying is that she'll see SSJB, go ''TEACH ME NOW'', Goku will most likely tell her about the ki control thing, and Kale seeing the two interacting will go Berserk.

I mean given the Trunks principle and how well Caulifla is acting it out, it's not too outlandish to assume it will work.

Although I'd assume SSB Caulifla will be jobbed right after Kale is by Jiren.

Because Jiren is God on the battlefield and they seem to be establishing that fairly well.

6 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

SSJB never needed 5 other saiyans tho', that's SSJG, and Goku couldn't go from SSJG to Blue on the go even then, he and Vegeta received the same level of training, implying the ritual has nothing to do with SSJB and you need the training Whis gave those two to reach that level of power.

I guess that's what I get for skimming everything before the Universal Survival saga, hahaha.

15 minutes ago, Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) said:

Spanish cover of the new ending song. Pretty good!

I mean given the Trunks principle and how well Caulifla is acting it out, it's not too outlandish to assume it will work.

Although I'd assume SSB Caulifla will be jobbed right after Kale is by Jiren.

Because Jiren is God on the battlefield and they seem to be establishing that fairly well.

I guess that's what I get for skimming everything before the Universal Survival saga, hahaha.

Trunks never went SSJB tho', he got a different powerup to remain relevant in his own arc, Caulifla from the get go isn't the star here, I doubt she'll get any development beyond ''ok I will keep training and one day I'll reach Blue'', just like Cabba. Her getting Blue now wouldn't make sense even in the context of the plot, as the RoF arc made it clear that to get that you need to first sense God Ki, which Vegeta learned from training with Whis and Goku got from the SSJG, and have a better understanding and control of your ki, which was a big part of Whis' training and the reason why Goku can mix SSJB with Kaioken. It's not a form you can half ass like that, it'd be like Caulifla going SSJG by herself.

20 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Trunks never went SSJB tho', he got a different powerup to remain relevant in his own arc,

I wasn't referring to Future Trunks. I was referring to how kid Trunks was able to go Super Saiyan in Z like it was nothing when Super Saiyan was originally built up as this amazing transformation.

20 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Caulifla from the get go isn't the star here, I doubt she'll get any development beyond ''ok I will keep training and one day I'll reach Blue'', just like Cabba. Her getting Blue now wouldn't make sense even in the context of the plot, as the RoF arc made it clear that to get that you need to first sense God Ki, which Vegeta learned from training with Whis and Goku got from the SSJG, and have a better understanding and control of your ki, which was a big part of Whis' training and the reason why Goku can mix SSJB with Kaioken. It's not a form you can half ass like that, it'd be like Caulifla going SSJG by herself.

I mean, I sure hope so. We've already got our share of dumb things done for the convenience of the plot, so I'm crossing my fingers.