Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Hit is the MVP.

He will avoid any useless fight to make sure his teammates are allright.

9a5bn4K.jpg

So with one Pride Trooper down, it looks like the rest of the team (bar who we can assume are the most powerful members; Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren) will face off against 17, 18, Goku, Kale and Caulifla (although it looks like Goku is accosted by some others at some point). 18's already faced off against Magus' twin sister, so I wouldn't be surprised if a rematch occurs. Seeing 17 clash with Kahseral might tell us whether the android/cyborg is as strong as some believe after his sparring match with SSB Goku.

Hit is the only fighter there that we know of that can skip through time.

He might be strong, but he's better off playing a support role and observing his teammates in case they're on their way to getting ringed out, as with Caulifla last episode. If he gets caught in a fight, he's not keeping an eye on them.

Yeah so far, Hit's been playing it smart, he's avoiding conflict with anyone he knows will give him trouble(Vegeta, Jiren, Goku) and just working as a support for his team while taking out some weak but bothersome fighters like Narinama. They have 48 minutes and the team with most fighters wins at the end, not only he's eliminating possible wild cards, but also keeping his team alive and letting the stronger fighters tire themselves out (He straight up avoided Vegeta and had him fight Botamo and Magetta, whom he knew would at the very least give Geets quite the work out) while keeping his power to himself until the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

Given U6 is the only team left with all 10 fighters, Hit's strategy seems sound with that in mind.

Of course, my money's on it all coming crashing down next episode. They might beat the 5 Pride Troopers, but I doubt it will be without casualties from both U6 and U7.

Now that Kale's had her time to shine, I suspect she'll go down next, just as happened with everyone else who has shined so far.

As I said a few days ago, Kale and Caulifla got their first video game apprearences today in Dokkan Battle.

The reason I am posting this is mostly because of this:

Kale's transformation has a new name:

Runaway Form

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) said:

Now that Kale's had her time to shine, I suspect she'll go down next, just as happened with everyone else who has shined so far.

I wouldn't be so sure. The fact that she wasn't knocked out by Jiren suggests that she still has at least a small role to play. Caulifia, on the other hand, may go out next episode. The preview makes it look as though she sacrifices herself to save Kale. As much as I like Caulfila, she doesn't have the same potential draw for Toei as a Broly-like, so I wouldn't be surprised for her to be U6's first eilmination.

21 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Well I hope she stays lol.

What's the rule on knocked out fighters on stage

I'm pretty sure they're out if they lose consciousness.

47 minutes ago, Pawn said:

I'm pretty sure they're out if they lose consciousness.

Wasn't kale knocked out?

Yeah the Grand Priest specified way back at the Exhibition match that if you knock an oponent out, you need to throw him off the stage for him to be out of the game.

Ok so she's still in. But I want them to lose some fighters I think e eryone has besides them

I can see Caulifla going down trying to protect Kale, thinking on it.

Caulifla has likewise had her time to shine, and we know she can't push herself much beyond Super Saiyan 2... meaning she doesn't really have much more room in the Tournament.

Plus, it's a strategic choice to go out instead of Kale. If Kale recuperates and goes psycho again, she might be able to ring out more people and improve U6's odds. She probably understands her "protege" has already surpassed her, just as Gohan originally surpassed Goku.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, Kale still has this form to demonstrate 

180?cb=20170605100529

If Caulifla gives up her place in the tournament, it could be what Kale needs to "optimize" her Berserker state like this.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Ok so she's still in. But I want them to lose some fighters I think e eryone has besides them

Universe 2 hasn't suffered any losses either. The Yardrat was only tossed aside, rather than eliminated.

Actually, since the game is in japanese, Dokkan doesn't call Kale's transformation as the Runaway Form.

It's Wild Form.

Honestly, Super Saiyan Wild doen't sound that bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Pawn said:

Universe 2 hasn't suffered any losses either. The Yardrat was only tossed aside, rather than eliminated.

Currently ambiguous whether or not he got knocked out since he went into the "generic background cloud," but given his usage of Instant Transmission, I presume he'll make a surprise comeback at some point. We never saw his picture blanked out, so don't know for sure.

It would be odd for him to be pointed out right before the Tournament starts only to not give him at least one episode where he's the primary enemy.

6 hours ago, Meta77 said:

He didn't seem strong though rather just a teleports a lot

As we've seen though, that's still a useful combat strategy if you use it in the right way.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a return to take out one of the weaker U7 members.

Episode 102 Spoilers:

Spoiler

Title: A Huge Explosion of Love Power?! Universe 2's Magical Girl Warrior!!

The three magical girls from U2 will fuse.

17 tries to attack them but he is criticized by both U2 and Goku.

Source:

Spoiler

So Fusion isn't out of the question then. Not that it'll happen, Vegeta would never dance in front of Frieza.