Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

1 hour ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

So Fusion isn't out of the question then. Not that it'll happen, Vegeta would never dance in front of Frieza.

Well, of U7's team, only Goku and Piccolo have been seen demonstrating the Fusion Dance outside of movies, so... Pickarot/Gokolo anyone? ;P

Botamo and Magetta technically "merged" to become Bota-Megetta, so I wouldn't take the word too literally.

Episode 101 Preview:

There's only little more detail in there, but it's interesting to see that the five Pride Troopers have special abilities. Very Ginyu Force!

And again, we have some preview images:

PebW5HP.jpg

8qncqY1.jpg

l0KUper.jpg

gwRif0V.png

There's also a new trailer (filled with scenes from previous episodes) promoting the the six Saiyans in the tournament, so perhaps none of them will be eliminated any time soon:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/25/2017 at 9:51 PM, -Robin- said:

Well, Kale still has this form to demonstrate 

180?cb=20170605100529

If Caulifla gives up her place in the tournament, it could be what Kale needs to "optimize" her Berserker state like this.

And there it is. This is Kale's basic Super Saiyan mode, and she can swap to her Berserker state at will if she needs it, though with a huge stamina cost.

All that remains in U11 are Dyspo, Toppo, Jiren, and the blue fish-monster looking guy. Seeing as how he and Dyspo were left out of this episode, they're likely to highlight in an episode later on.

• Thumbs Up 1

So uh Cabba's fucking dead right?

Last we saw of him he was challenging Vegeta, and every next scene including Vegeta had no sign of Cabba.

Geets ringed him out offscreen didn't he

Cabba and Vegeta separated when Berserker Kale unleashed her overflowing power and tore the ring apart. Cabba's around somewhere.

Wow. They really had to destroy U11 to make Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren's fight later on seem better, I guess.

Interesting to see Kale finally gain control of her power. Of course, after that rampage, she probably stands out more than Goku as a threat. Wouldn't be surprised if she's targeted.

I think we'll see U2's fighters take a nice hit next episode, but I'd hope they take down some of U7 with them. The Plot Armor is just too thick.

Remaining fighters recap:

U6 - 10

U2 - 9/10 (depending on Yardrat's status)

U7 - 9

U3 - 7

U4 - 7

U10 - 4

U11 - 4

With 29 eliminations and being only 4 episodes in, we're averaging 7 losses per episode. That would mean we have 7 more to go, but I expect things will be dragged out to at least 10 to account for the more dramatic fights.

Did we seriously lose 6 Universe 11 members in 2 episodes?

Hopeully Toppo, Jiren, Dyspo and the other one make up for it.

Kale and Caulifla aren't leaving any time soon, I guess. It looks like Universe 6 might be one of the final enemies for Universe 7, along with Universe 11.

You know, what with the destruction of the fighting stage's surface, I'm seriously wondering about the possibility of a tie towards the end.

If the whole stage gets destroyed and everyone falls into the abyss at the same time... then what?

While it's probable some universes lost all 10 fighters before the others in this situation, surely some would tie. Would this merit a second round between whichever universes tied for last elimination?

Or maybe those Universes remain while the others are erased.

By the way, the Yadrat is still here. He's in the preview.

The Grand Priest did say at the end that everyone left in the tournament now are the heavy hitters. The clowns have been shooed out. We're going to see some notable names drop left and right now. 

9 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

The Grand Priest did say at the end that everyone left in the tournament now are the heavy hitters. The clowns have been shooed out. We're going to see some notable names drop left and right now. 

Tien is still in, though.

• Chuckle 2

5 hours ago, Soniman said:

When will Kale and Caulfla get married already?

Sisters don't marry unless your into that

6 hours ago, Soniman said:

When will Kale and Caulfla get married already?

I mean they have a Priest there and everything, all they need is the right oportunity

43 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Sisters don't marry unless your into that

They're not sisters, it's the same way you call someone ''bro'' when they're not actually your brother.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that 5 Pride Troopers jobbed just because Jiren couldn't be arsed to finish Kale off.

Pretty sure Kale and Caulifla see each other as sisters, even if they're not biologically related. I don't think the romantic undertones are intended.

I feel like that should be obvious but after the recent Supergirl SDCC panel "outrage", I think it needs to be said.

21 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Anyone else started liking Kale more after this episode?

Not really, no. Caulifla is still cool, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look I'd like to believe that's the case but

459.jpg

When you got shots like this it's kinda hard to not think at least SOMEONE in the production of this show is implying it.

Toriyama confirmed a ways back that Saiyans by nature are not romantically inclined, with the exception of the royal family in attempts to preserve the bloodline. Same thing could reasonably be considered for the U6 Saiyans too.

Given how Caulifla is pretty much U6 Goku - thirst for battle, yet so much different from their Saiyan brethren - that same apathy for romance and intimacy Goku has could be applied to Caulifla, and her insistence on keeping Kale as her "protege" is as far as it goes for her.

Kale though? Oh lol.

I like how they literally are using the same Vegeta vs. Ribrianne animation from the credits, as they did with Bergamo and Goku's fight.

I take it the Jiren/Goku fight will reuse a lot of the same intro clips too?

8 hours ago, -Robin- said:

Of course, that could be a generic statement of how it's an accomplishment to last this long.

That said, a lot of these characters look like fodder still, and I imagine that's how it will pan out. It's hard to say there are "heavy hitters" left given how many of them haven't seen any real action.

7 hours ago, Marcello said:

Pretty sure Kale and Caulifla see each other as sisters, even if they're not biologically related.

Worth noting that repulsion to romance with family members is brought on by social upbringing. There have been royal families that had trouble continuing because the King and Queen grew up together, to a point they felt like siblings.

So basically. While Kale and Caulifla aren't biologically sisters, it's possible they've had a childhood friendship that would make romance difficult.

There not biological sisters but she sees her more as a big sister type. Just cause I call someone my bro doesn't mean I have any want to marry them

So it's finally happening! The LA version of Super will air this saturday. CN uploaded the trailer and the Opening which is...okay I guess? Considering they have to follow the song's pacing and translate the lyrics as accurate as they can and make it rhyme at the same time...

But the good thing is that they got the original cast for the voice acting (Or at least most of it...since I heard the original Roshi VA died)