Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

4 hours ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

REMEMBER THE JOKES ON KALE AND CAULIFLA'S REALTION? WELL GUESS WHAT?!

Reveal hidden contents

THEY ARE FUSING IN EPISODE 115.

Wait what? Where did that come from?

I liked the manga fight of goku and toppo it seem like it was simply a good fight and not your life evil every sentence

Well fuck me. Get HYPE.

5 hours ago, Meta77 said:

There fusing??? Why well we better get vegito to stomp some butt or gogeta

Meh. They only fused last arc. It's time for something new. Besides, they won't unless their opponent does (and U6 are basically allies now).

I can't imagine how pissed Beerus will be that Goku is helping U6 get stronger while they are fighting.

At least teach them Fusion so they can be a human shield against Jiren!

6 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

Wait what? Where did that come from?

115's title has been revealed as "Goku vs. Kafla."

Short of some serious shenanigans, Kafla is a combination of Kale and Caulifla, indicating fusion.

Thinking on it, I anticipate Goku won't knock out Kale and Caulifla whether or not he beats them or whether or not they defuse from too much power.

I assume Frieza will deliver the finishing blow, if not someone from another Universe.

Noteworthy: Goku hasn't eliminated anyone since U9's destruction. I certainly don't think he'd be content to sentence U6 to death.

Maybe that's the real reason for getting Frieza in on this arc, in meta terms I mean. He'll have no qualms about wiping out countless people by proxy, whereas our heroes are liable to be conflicted.

I'd love for Freeza to have an epic fight with Kalifa and be defeated by a Saiyan for the fourth time. Imagine his ire. They'd both need a boost before fusing though. Here are the battles I'd like to see anyway:

- Goku v Jiren rematch (duh)

- Androids v bugs (as I brought up before)

- Vegeta v Toppo (the second fiddles. Hopefully this becomes a bigger event)

- Gohan v Dyspo (since Gohan has been using his head in every fight so far; he may be able to find a way to work around Dyspo's speed)

- Kalifa v Megazord

- Freeza v Kalifa

I have a feeling Piccolo's going out soon, since he's being tested by those Namekians. Not to mention the background changing to a bright green contrasts well with most character designs.. but not his. It may just be confirmation that he isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things though.

The way they declined to off the U3 robots leads me to think they will indeed combine.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's after being inspired by seeing the Saiyan transformation.

There's no reason to think they won't be absolutely destroyed nonetheless, though. The field is still too crowded for every single character to be special. U3's special fighter is likely to be Paparoni with his machine control powers. He's no match for 17 and 18, yes, but he also isn't aware they're Androids yet.

If there's one thing that's for sure though, it's that if your card isn't punched the first battle you're in, it's because you'll come back with relevance. Jimeze was knocked away easily enough, for example, but that was so he could return and be used as Frieza's pincushion while setting up the false Gohan vs. Frieza battle.

So we'll definitely be seeing more of those three robots, if only for one episode.

If I see Vegeta vs Toppo being a big event, then I’ll be so happy. Especially if Vegeta kicks his ass in the end by revealing a new power up or transformation. ;) 

Gohan needs his magic big moment in this tournament. I’d be so ecstatic if he was the one who won the tournament for U7.

Goku vs Jiren Round 2 is guaranteed. And it will be even more amazing than before. That first showdown was some of the best Dragonball fights I’ve seen

There's brilliant news for UK fans of Dragon Ball! For years, the UK has only had the shitty Big Green dubs of the Dragon Ball movies, with no official release for them while the main series of GT, DBZ, and DB got released. Well, with Super's release on the 30th October, THE DBZ MOVIES ARE FINALLY GETTING BLU-RAY RELEASES IN THE UK.

Here's the current schedule according to Amazon UK:

Movie Collection 1 - Dead Zone/The World's Strongest: 6th November 2017

Movie Collection 2 - Tree of Might/Lord Slug: November 27th 2017

Movie Collection 3 - Cooler's Revenge/Return of Cooler: 26th December 2017

18 hours ago, Mark1 said:

If I see Vegeta vs Toppo being a big event, then I’ll be so happy. Especially if Vegeta kicks his ass in the end by revealing a new power up or transformation. ;) 

Gohan needs his magic big moment in this tournament

Yeah, I think it's a safe bet Gohan will stay around for a bit as he still hasn't had a moment to shine. I think Vegeta will at least get Toppo while Gohan will get Dyspo.

My main concern with Gohan matching Jiren is that Jiren hasn't been significantly weakened despite everything. While Gohan might power up, I don't think he's going to surpass Super Saiyan Blue, much less Ultra Instinct, just yet. I don't want to lean too heavily on Dragon Ball Heroes, but some kind of weird Jiren vs. Frieza and Goku matchup seems logical. I just don't see anyone but Jiren (or Goku, given Frieza's likely betrayal) managing to beat Frieza.

I'm expecting one of the U7 Saiyans will fall to a cheap shot after a heavy battle, likely from Universe 4.

Oh, there's no way Gohan will fight Jiren. That's waaay too much of a jump. As for Freeza; unless Kalifa is super strong, then it can only be Jiren and Toppo out of the fighters we know of. Although Vegeta knocking him off isn't impossible.

If Freeza does deliver the final blow to U6 by defeating more fan-favourites, you can bet that he will receive a humiliating defeat just as Frost did after eliminating Krillin and torturing Master Roshi.

• Thumbs Up 2

Considering all we have left for U6 are Saiyans and Nameks... yeah, I'd say it will be Frieza who ruthlessly eliminates them.

It's not everyday you get to render not one, but two species extinct again.

(It also doubles as a way to vent his frustrations with Beerus, since he's probably picked up on the fact Beerus does care for Champa deep down, so what better way to get back at Beerus than make him watch Champa disappear?)

• Thumbs Up 3

I have the feeling that, in the 2nd Goku vs. Jiren, Goku will take Jiren with him out of the arena leaving Gohan (and maybe someone else) the responsibility of winning the tournament.

Would Goku be the type to do a sacrificial KO like that?

It makes sense from a "the universe is at stake" perspective, but he hasn't really considered that, still remaining focused primarily on just testing his strength against powerful enemies. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd take being ringed out fairly.

He gave his life twice to defeat an enemy (Raditz & Cell), so taking someone out of the ring with him shouldn't be any problem should it come to that.

It stands to reason that if there's a race that knows Fusion in Universe 7, it's probably known in Universe 6.

No doubt Champa found out about it trying to find ways to get stronger than Beerus, only to find he had no one adequate to fuse with.

I'm foreseeing Goku opting to let Kale and Caulifla go when they defuse prematurely due to the energy involved, only for Frieza to blow them both off the stage.

It's entirely possible the Namekians will be defeated in a sideshow during this three episode fight against Kale and Caulifla, so RIP Universe 6.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reading over this release, I think a lot of light can be shed on where things will go based on which fighters are described as "key players." Now yes, Team U10 had two fighters with that distinction, but I think we all knew they probably weren't going to hold up well anyway.

U6 - Kale and Caulifla have the distinction, while the Nameks do not. That said, I'm anticipating the Nameks could fuse and perhaps overwhelm Piccolo, only for Gohan to eliminate the Nameks in turn. I'm already expecting Frieza to ruthlessly eliminate Kale and Caulifla when they're worn down, so it'd be a bit much for him to take out the Nameks as well.

U3 - Paparoni and Catopesra (the guy who tried to attack Jiren) are described as key players. I'm anticipating Catopesra will go against 17 or 18, and Catopesra, being a modified human, will cause 17 or 18 to comment on their own modified nature. This will likely prompt Paparoni to possess one of them, if not both. Since Catopesra is a police officer, my guess is he'd go against 17 due to 17's rebellious nature.

The 3 likely-to-fuse robots aren't described as being key players, but that could be either for surprise purposes, or just so they fuse only to comically be blown away anyway. Fodder count: 1 or 4, depending on whether or not the robots when fused are a threat.

U2 - Only Ribrianne and the other Kamikaze Fireball have this distinction. I assume the other fighters will be unceremoniously knocked out shortly. Fodder count: 3

U4 - While both their key players have been eliminated, we have reason to think the bugs will play some role down the line. I expect the little jet guy will get KOed easily soon, though. Fodder count: 1

U11 - Well no real use doing this really, since they're already thinned out. I stand by my assumption Vegeta will beat Toppo and Gohan will beat Dyspo.

Overall, with 21 fighters from other universes left, I'm seeing 8 that will go down easily enough.

It was a good fight but not much really happened. Can't complain, Caulifla still impresses me. We also catch a glimpse in the preview of the fusion. IT'S POTARA! Look at her ears!

She is also damn cute :P

• Thumbs Up 3

On the episode itself, I'd say it was good. The way Champa's so confident about how he can just whittle down Universe 7 and survive with 4 to the end, though... he's just asking for a sudden elimination.

As for the Tournament itself, I'm surprised they didn't knock out the fodder characters who got blown away. Maybe next episode or two? 22 minutes leaves 15 episodes, and with 28 fighters, they need to start culling the numbers.