Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

7 minutes ago, Cass said:

I'm quite surprised with how long #17 lasted in the tournament. Wonder if he's down for real, though. 

How many times has this been said about fallen contestants? Besides, the show isn't going to do a big sacrifice only to go back on it a couple of episodes later.

Goku, Vegeta and Freeza are more than enough characters to still be the fight at this late stage.

You know, it's never going to happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing Toei and Funimation redoing the original Dragon Ball in the same manner as DBZ Kai. Get the now MUCH more experienced actors to reprise their roles, revert some of the censorship, and generally bring the old series out of obscurity.

7 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

Expect a very dramatic/tearjerking scene involving said line

I doubt it, if only because it would've been voiced before they knew about what would happen to Bulma's VA. Unless it's a really climatic line, it's going to be awkward to place it into a "tearjerking" scene so to speak.

With that said, I could see a dedication to her in the credits with it being her final role as Bulma.

From what we've seen, her line will be either a flashback or just Vegeta's memory of her while he's fighting a losing battle against Jiren. The setup for the drama was already there before tragedy struck. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they edited it to make it more dramatic/memorable in her memory.

The new Heroes card for Vegeta's new form may have just leaked that Goku's mastered UI form has silver hair.

At first i was thinking it just the lighting/quality of the image but...

aaa.jpg.3f7b5cde5a6a0e5def44a1c146b3f702.jpg

5 hours ago, Pawn said:

Here are a couple of tomorrow's preview images, which are pretty spoilerific if you don't read the episode synopses:

Hide contents

N73qnvy.jpg

tqiFBiJ.jpg[

Shots about to go down! I'm pumped XD omg

3 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

I can't fucking believe Goku Blanco is actually canon.

gohan can't even have the shit we made up lol

• Chuckle 5

56 minutes ago, Josh said:

gohan can't even have the shit we made up lol

Goku HAS to take the meme away from him too XD. Gohan can't even have that.

• Thumbs Up 1

HbwCdNP.png

The fun has officially started in the manga.

Can't seem to find whole leaks yet, but... it has begun.

Seems most of the fighters they wanted to show are the less important ones.

That said: furry heartthrob identification time. Shosa is clearly visible just behind the front. In the upper right, I believe that is Majora blasting someone. And that MIGHT be Bergamo underneath and to the right of the pillar?

• Thumbs Up 2

I see Munchrim bouncing Hop away with a energy attack, Hermilla about to be tossed around by U4's buff wolf dude and Botamo and Megetta about to throw down in the far right corner.

• Thumbs Up 1

So that episode was meh. Until that last minute (discounting everyone's reaction, which I'll get to). This episode is the epitome of padding. Vegeta beaten to shit in the first half (nice to hear you Bulma) and Goku getting beaten up in the second half until Ultra Instinct Omen kicks in. THAT PUNCH ON JIREN IS ONE OF THE MOST SATISFYING THINGS IN THIS TOURNAMENT. Also, those reactions bled out the last 3 minutes, waste of time. Also, the preview shows the Mastered form comes next week.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just happy to see Liquiir again. Sure throws a wrench in "Cabba is coming back guys" theories, of course. :P

So.

March 4th - Goku vs. Jiren 1.

March 18th - Goku vs. Jiren 2. Presumably Jiren's defeat.

March 25th - Finale!

Frieza will no doubt do something or other, and I guess we'll have to see if the ending is a conclusion, or a cliffhanger.

I thought it was a great episode. I sometimes think people try to make dbz a show with to deep a ploy at

times and become disappointed. That nani from jiren was great and that punch

The manga has dropped.

There are at least 6 eliminations already. The first elimination was one of U10's fighters, but not Lilibeu. 17 got the first KO.

Vegeta eliminated U3's Catopesra and U4's Nink, 18 eliminated U2's Jimizu (and whoever the blobby guy was), while Frieza stepped on one of U10's fighter's hands and sent him down.

Looking like Frieza and Frost might end up cooperating, but Frost seems a bit more surprised. It looks like Frieza is going to corrupt Frost.

So basically, U10 and U2 are down 2 fighters, while U4 and U3 are down 1.

Looks like it's going to be a VERY different Tournament.

The Trio de Dangers are fighting as a unit, so it's entirely possible they'll last until the midway point. Right now they're taking on Universe 3's Megazord robots. It's possible Anilaza may not be a thing in this timeline.

• Thumbs Up 2