Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I'm not happy Vegeta is still in basically his Cell Saga armor, but I do think the blue hair looks nice with the black suit.

7 hours ago, Marcello said:

I'm not happy Vegeta is still in basically his Cell Saga armor, but I do think the blue hair looks nice with the black suit.

I find it somewhat confusing they're going with the combo of Cell Saga and Resurrection F's designs. Granted, I would've liked Buu Saga's design but I'm probably in the minority opinion on that.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I find it somewhat confusing they're going with the combo of Cell Saga and Resurrection F's designs. Granted, I would've liked Buu Saga's design but I'm probably in the minority opinion on that.

Honestly, his buu saga design was the best and I have no idea why they ditched it, the saiyan armor just looks boring.

Just now, MegasonicZX said:

Honestly, his buu saga design was the best and I have no idea why they ditched it, the saiyan armor just looks boring.

It's my favourite because it signifies when he started accepting a bit more of Earth's culture and felt it tied in perfectly to him giving up his negative Saiyan ways by the end to be more acceptable of his Earth family now. If I have to give GT credit for anything, I even like how it takes it further with the red tank top and jacket.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Vegeta can't wear armor at the Tenkaichi Budokai, so he went with just the one-piece. The entire Buu conundrum happens right after, in which he was dead for most of it, so he didn't really have an opportunity to slap the armor back on. Rather clever justification for a saga redesign.

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

It's my favourite because it signifies when he started accepting a bit more of Earth's culture and felt it tied in perfectly to him giving up his negative Saiyan ways by the end to be more acceptable of his Earth family now. If I have to give GT credit for anything, I even like how it takes it further with the red tank top and jacket.

Yes! Thank you! I've felt like this for years. Vegeta wore less and less of his Saiyan armor as the years went by. By the epilogue, he's wearing next to no Saiyan armor anymore. And, as you said, by GT, he gets rid of the rest. I don't know if it was intentional, but I liked it as my headcanon at least.

Buu saga is also my favorite look. I'd love for his look to be based on End of Z, though. 

SN0MFZw.jpg?1

Though, I'm sure I'm in a tiny, tiny minority in this lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Jiren's Only fan said:

Did he ever said this in the JPN version?

I'm 99% sure he didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a lot of you probably don't care, but I'm trying to garner critiques for this Battle Power Guide I've been working on. If anyone is interested in providing any, I'd appreciate it.

Ultimate Battle Power Guide

Not sure what the rules are for double posting, but this is important!

Spoiler

DgA3oAuVMAA_Ew3.jpg:large

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2018 at 7:39 PM, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

Not sure what the rules are for double posting, but this is important!

Hide contents

DgA3oAuVMAA_Ew3.jpg:large

Is that for supers new season or movie

On 6/19/2018 at 1:02 AM, Marcello said:
  Hide contents

Ugh. Freeza again?

That's been known for months. He's not the main villian....is he still 100 percent a cillian at this point? But it's supposed to show why he grew to fear and hate saians so much

HShSIku.jpg

So the new manga chapter is out and translated. Freeza goes after the U6 Saiyans because racism, but vanilla Super Saiyan Caulifla actually pushes Freeza to bust out Golden. Not only that; Berserk Kale stomps Golden Freeza. That scene of her walking through Goku Blue's Kamehameha doesn't seem so crazy next to this. =P Freeza even states that Base Kale's blows hurt more than Caulifla's best.

Meanwhile:

1H7ZbNB.jpg

Rude lol

• Chuckle 1

tfw even when you avoid being erased, the humiliation doesn't stop.

4 hours ago, Pawn said:

HShSIku.jpg

So the new manga chapter is out and translated. Freeza goes after the U6 Saiyans because racism, but vanilla Super Saiyan Caulifla actually pushes Freeza to bust out Golden. Not only that; Berserk Kale stomps Golden Freeza. That scene of her walking through Goku Blue's Kamehameha doesn't seem so crazy next to this. =P Freeza even states that Base Kale's blows hurt more than Caulifla's best.

Meanwhile:

1H7ZbNB.jpg

Rude lol

The fact there both after him is still good though as didn't goku struggle a little before going 3 to show off then ultra

26 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

egg.jpg.2329d75d00c05790a77c8626d36f4ae9.jpg

Nani? Why is Eggman here?

I edited corrected the panel because

• Promotion 1

>Tyson Hesse is Android 16

v66gU6x.gif

The amount of effort they went through to make this look as poorly made as possible is incredible.