FourCartridge

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

Sure, a lot of Toriyama's "genius" is accidental. I'm almost certain the stuff in the Saiyan arc is, given Toriyama oh so carelessly trampled over it with Minus. Still, it doesn't make it any less aggravating. Minus is one of the reasons I wish Dragon Ball didn't have some grand return, because now some of its better qualities are being stripped away. 

7 hours ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

Hence why I said it's a vocal minority, I'm fairly certain a lot of people straight up don't care (like myself)

Perhaps, but most people didn't care that Gohan was a Super Saiyan in one of the trailers for Battle of Gods, yet it was fixed anyway. Granted, that's a fairly minor change when compared to an entire story beat.

Frankly, having this conversation about Minus with you @ThePrinceOfSaiyans actually makes me wonder if Raditz's potential to reconcile Minus and the Saiyan Arc is part of the reason I've seen so many people wanting Raditz to get some focus after all of this time. I mean they could just be Raditz fans who were hyped after his cameo in that one Kuririn ep, but I do think that it is a possibility. Honestly speaking though, as much as I love Toriyama's writing style I would rather honestly not have Toriyama himself write it just so he doesn't make a bigger mess than he already has. For me maybe letting Toyotaro handle it with his supervision would work out best but I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter as well.

Eh, I like Raditz as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure what you could do with a Planet Vegeta era Radtiz.

Spoiler

I do know Raditz is made aware that Goku was sent to Earth by Gine, but admits he wasn't given any details, which is why he thinks he was sent on a routine mission in this new movie. So that's something I guess. 

7 hours ago, Jiren (Metro) said:

Veronica Taylor will be voicing Ribrianne in the dub. That’s right,  the original voice actress for Ash Ketchum will be voicing a Dragon Ball character...

That's great! Rachel Lillis and I wanna say one other VA was in Hunter X Hunter.

Good to see such stars from 4kids still get spots.

2 hours ago, Jiren (Metro) said:

I think people are just excited to hear “Ash Ketchum” in Dragon Ball.

Ah ok then I thought they had trouble finding roles from how much I've heard 4kids the last few days

old pso2 guildmate recorded. Do not worry the quality was far from good. But god I want to spoil it but i wont. But this is by far one of the best db movies in awhile.