Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

After revealing that Bergamo had a technique called "Wolfgang Penetrator", a huge spike of activity was detected in the furry comunity.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, DiamondX said:

New DBS Ending Song coming in April:

I don't like it. The current one is so good :-/

22 hours ago, -Robin- said:

That Bergamo and Toppo called him out on his attitude shows that there is a point to Goku's chaotic-than-usual brashness in this arc. It should be made a point of and resolved later on.

That's not really the point though. When you have a character act so far out of character to the point they're talking like fucking Cell (Tell me that Goku doesn't sound like Cell by being involved in a planet/universe destruction plan, and wanting to fight the strongest fighters despite every risk), and having him just flat out accept that the shit he's doing is downright evil. He's more of a fucking villain than Saiyan Saga!Vegeta was. 

At this point, I legitimately think Beerus is going to kill him because he's sick of Goku's shit.

If Vegeta doesn't kill him first after knowing that his upcoming daughter could be erased with the rest of the universe thanks to Goku.

EDIT: Wait...Did they explain what would happen if there's a tie between 2 or more universes?

Goku was really wierd this episode.

I know that him wanting to fight strong people is half of his entire  character and he saves the world just because he beats those people ( In other words, he saves te planet without even thinking about it) , but this is WAY too much.

The other half is his innocence. Which wasn't present at all this episode. He just accepts that he is "evil" without being surprised.

I kinda want Toppo to beat Goku now.

He hasn't accepted that he's evil. The fact that others may see him that way just isn't bothering him right now. With the revelation that Zeno was keen to eradicate several universes anyway, Goku could argue that reminding the god of the tournament gives him a chance to save his universe.

He's not evil god stop far reaching on this.  it's not that deep he just must for good fights and all through z did the same thing. Sure he didn't act assssss goofy but he did. Sitting back and letting frieza hit 100%. Giving cell a senzu bean. Saying he xmcould have killed buu butletting him live. He just likes to fight to test his limits

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

He's not evil god stop far reaching on this.  it's not that deep he just must for good fights and all through z did the same thing. Sure he didn't act assssss goofy but he did. Sitting back and letting frieza hit 100%. Giving cell a senzu bean. Saying he xmcould have killed buu butletting him live. He just likes to fight to test his limits

Yeah. except on one occasion, the planet was already doomed, on the other occasion, he was called out on his bullshit and he went and killed himself for doing such a colossal fuckup, and on the last occasion, he even was willing to give up his sense of being when he realized just how much he fucked everything up with Buu, they aren't really comparable. 

On top of that, Goku didn't know Zen'O was already planning to destroy universes, so no, that doesn't make a credible argument. That's like you go up to someone, tell them to punch someone else, and then later that person says "I was going to punch him anyway". It doesn't magically make the first person's actions justifiable because it still shows they were going to cause that action. If Zen'o wasn't planning to destroy universes anyway, Goku would still be dooming others by reminding him for his own selfish bullshit. 

And how are we far reaching on this? The fucking characters of the show are all literally calling out his actions and calling him evil, and Goku's just like "lol k, imma still do my actions anyway". When Beerus, fucking Beerus, the character who destroys planets over stupid shit as food only being half-good is calling him out on being an irresponsible fuck for potentially dooming a lot of people over something so stupid, you have truly fucked up. 

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

I didn't even say he's evil.

I just said the other characters do and he doesn't even care...

At this point it's late for Goku to regret his decision of reminding Zen'o of the tournament. What could he do at this point? Say he's sorry? The way he's acting looks like Goku's way of accepting in front of everyone that he fucked up big time

• Thumbs Up 4

I say goku just wants to fight sure in some eyes he's evil but he is a fighter and always willing to test his limits. Holding back in many cases to test them

• Thumbs Up 1

- Allowing Freeza to reach 100% was a means to show Freeza he was outclassed in every way by Goku, and a means to exact proper vengeance for Krillin's death. Goku's lenience here stems from having a vendetta.

- Allowing Cell to regain his strength was a means to show that Gohan really could save the day on his own, without needing Goku to soften Cell up for the kill. Lenience here stems from a desire for a fair fight - and in this case, a conclusive, record-straightening fight.

- Letting Fat Buu go was an attempt to break away from the responsibility of being Earth's protector, since he was dead and at the time had no means of reviving, as well as give Goten and Trunks the chance to assume that role with the Fusion technique saving the day, having witnessed the power of Fusion Dance first hand in Otherworld. Lenience here stemming out of a desire to pass the torch.

These three fights and Goku's nonchalance in all of them had something in common - There was a fighter on Goku's side, Goku himself or someone else, waiting in the wings to take care of the problem in the end. Here in the survival arc, we now have the perspective on what Goku's mentality looks like without having this extra fighter in reserve, guaranteed to save the day.

Goku could tango with Beerus, Vegeta could clean up Golden Freeza, Goku could keep up with Hit, Trunks had the techniques to put Zamasu down. No one can put down Zen'O, and it's possible Goku is aware of that and is just being pragmatic (or even fatalistic) about the whole thing.

• Thumbs Up 6

Honestly what's bothering me is how NO ONE in U7 is even mentioning how the other universes are doomed either way, they're flat out just going ''ok shit we need to win because we don't want to be destroyed''.

I know it's a hopeless situation either way but holy shit, we had Bergamo flat out screaming in rage about how Goku will destroy all other universes if he wins and no one seemed to even care.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd say the problem here isn't even about the plot, but rather the way Goku's portrayed and animated in the Anime. Some people pointed out that DBZ has messed up Goku's character by making him seem more heroic than he is supposed to be (even moreso in the English dub), but Super is definitely doing the exact same thing in the opposite direction. It's not really out of his character that he messes something up on the universal scale just because he wants to fight, but him being completely unconcerned and not feeling responsibility really seems to be due to the Anime portrayal rather than his actual character.

I guess we can hope that the English dub fixes him a bit, but I doubt it since it doesn't seem they want to change stuff like they did for DBZ.

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point everyone wants Goku dead. There's no "heroic attitude" that could make any significant change on either how they see him or the fate of the defeated universes.

Let's change the subject a bit: Here's a deleted scene of Goku and Vegeta attempting fusion 

Previews for upcoming episodes have been released:

DBS ep.82 "I Won't Forgive Son Goku! The Warriror of Justice Toppo's Intrusion!!" March 19th

As Goku and Jiren(?)** battle, the Great Priest stops their fight and tells them to settle things at the "Tournament of Power". The "Tournament of Power" will be set up as a battle royale where 80 warriors from 8 universes all battle at once, and "you if they fall from the stage". Losing means having your universe destroyed, and the tournament beginds in just 40 hours.

DBS ep.83 "From the Universe 7 Team! Who ae the strongest Ten?!" March 26th

With the start of the "Tournament of Power" closing in, Bulma and Vegeta cadle a new life, a life Goku and the others must protect. Can Goku gather the strongest members for this battle they must win?

DBS ep.84 "Son Goku the Talent Scout: Inviting Kuririn and No.18" April 2nd

As the "Tournament of Power" which they can't afford to lose approaches, Vegeta and Bulma have their second child. With now one more thing to protect, Goku puts even more effort into selecting members to compete. In the midst of this, Goku goes to Kuririn and Android No.18's home

DBS ep.85 "The Universes get into gear: Each One's thoughts" April 9th

Goku visits Dende in order to learn the location of Android No. 17. Meanwhile, the Kaioshins of all the universes participating in in the 'Tournament of Power' gather in Universe 11

**I'm guessing Jiren is the Deadshot-like alien in the intro, but either way they must have meant to write Toppo in this case.

• Thumbs Up 2

We can assume that Jiren and Toppo work together since they are dressed the same way. Maybe there are 2 or 3 more like them?

9 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:

We can assume that Jiren and Toppo work together since they are dressed the same way. Maybe there are 2 or 3 more like them?

Toppo has a team called the Pride Troopers, I think all the fighters from his universe are members, including FemBroly.

The female Broly isn't wearing the same outfit and besides, I think it's unlikely that we'll see new Saiyans from any universe other than 6 (since it is twinned with 7 and therefore shares species).

These are the only three (from the intro) that we've seen in the uniform:

1000?cb=20170214232345

• Thumbs Up 2

ldkldfdlkj.thumb.png.70174cfbe9eaadfd0c64152aefb74c34.png

Another shot from the intro, notice how FemBroly is clearly on the same group as Toppo, Jiren, Beerus' Race guy and a another fighter.