Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I won't believe it until I see it. In a hypothetical scenario where it is, I hope it isn't at the expense of Buu.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hope it's fake. We had Freeza return already. I would like Cell or Trunks...

I honestly wouldn't want them to bring in bad guys like Freeza or Cell, not only it'd be out of character for some of them but there's SO MUCH that could go wrong. They can very well betray them for shits and giggles or you know, accidently kill someone, since they only fight to kill.

Spoiler

Freeza wouldn't be a wise choice since his only desire is to get revenge on Goku and that'd be a nuisance for the team.

Spoiler

I doubt this is true.  Sounds like complete bullshit.

If it is true, Frieza is pretty much the worst choice for Goku. Sure, he's strong, but no way could he work together with the team. Cell is weaker than him, but I think he'd be more likely to work with people.

Spoiler

Why exactly would Frieza care? He's in hell. He's dead. I'm pretty sure Frieza, even if he died along with it would be like "Well, I don't really care, as long as you all die with the universe". 

• Thumbs Up 1

Presumably the erasure of the Universe means even the Next World goes, as the lower and upper realms are tied together.

Image result for dragon ball universe

I'd personally be hoping for that if I were Freeza. Eternity is a torture in and of itself. Hell just makes it worse, lol. 

Also...I don't see how Freeza would cope with the "no killing" rule after a lifetime of killing millions of people of any race

This episode was great.

Spoiler

We get to see Kale.

Tien uses the Four Arms.

Yeah, I wouldn't put stock into the Freeza rumor unless he and Goku somehow suddenly make up for whatever reason. Cell might be more understandable since Cell really wants to fight strong people and his relationship with the Z-fighters is more of respectful antagonism rather than outright loathing (except for perhaps Gohan). Freeza, on the other hand, outright hates Goku and co, and the feeling is explicitly mutual (Goku even basically says "we'd be great rivals if you weren't such a gigantic asshole").

Also, this ep was pretty neat.

• Thumbs Up 2

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, Pawn said:

Hide contents

I won't believe it until I see it. In a hypothetical scenario where it is, I hope it isn't at the expense of Buu.

Spoiler

It's true.

C_RMvRzVoAAwKT9.jpg

C_RMvR2VwAAkTyH.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/6/2017 at 4:56 AM, Pawn said:

Caulifla character sheet and bio have been released:

HUDuajc.jpg

Shes adorable.

1 hour ago, AngelSlayerN64 said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's true.

C_RMvRzVoAAwKT9.jpg

C_RMvR2VwAAkTyH.jpg

Spoiler

Well, shit. What a dumb twist. The same excuse as the Universe 6 tournament. They really just want to sideline him.

I still stand by Freeza being a bad choice, since he's not someone who would work with the team. And we already have blue Freeza in the tournament.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

I just wanted Cell back...

He is the only DBZ villian which didn't return in any way since he was defeated.

Spoiler

Cell would honestly be the best pick, he knows all characters and their fighting styles, can adapt quickly to new changes and was into the idea of fighting stronger oponents, if they offer him the chance to leave for a day, to go to a tournament where he can get stronger, fight people much more powerful than him and learn new techniques, with him only having to avoid killing people and fighting on their team with them, he'd most likely accept.

• Thumbs Up 3

Spoiler

Wow people are really annoyed over this whole Frieza thing huh?

Well I'm going to play Hurclues Advocate here and say I'm actually looking forward to where they are going with this, If handed well this might be an interesting dynamic added to the group, Having Frieza in a Suicide Squad kind of deal where Goku will have an advantage over him, I can see a lot of protentail in that.

Now I have to make one thing clear in that I think removing Majin Buu was dumb, If anything they should have removed Roshi because I really can't see him of all people matching the power of the rest of the team, Although I am hoping that this whole 'Buu keeps falling asleep' thing will play out in a later arc.

Spoiler

Well...the ending was kind of warning us of the posibility of Buu being asleep...Then when the inevitable happens, maybe they'll replace Buu in the intro.

Still, I think it's a bad idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

:[

If they are going to replace a character, why does it have to be Buu? Not that I have a problem with Roshi being in the tournament, but in the interest of variety it would have been a much better representation of Universe 7 to replace him instead.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I just heard about that pesky rumor confirmation.

Spoiler

To be frank, Frieza being revived is one of the most imbecilic fucking moves I've ever heard. It makes no fucking sense on any level whatsoever. Firstly, Frieza. Fucking Frieza? The character who is so goddamn petty that he tried to go to Earth to get payback on Goku instead of trying to rebuild his crumbling empire? This is the character we should expect to willingly work with the heroes? The character who in the anime, was fucking rooting for Buu to kill Goku despite the fact it meant the entire universe would be obliterated in the process? Frieza, the character who tried to have Krillin killed by his entire army just for a couple of chuckles? That Frieza?.

I don't get the logic here. Frieza is one of the most vindictive, and petty assholes that has ever existed in the Dragon Ball universe. He is one who is so petty and arrogant that he'll drop literally everything just to get a swing at Goku. If anything, Frieza would be the kind of character to turn around and say "Ha, and what shall I do about it? Leave me you filthy monkey, I'd rather watch you and your entire universe die painfully and horribly". On top of that, I heard that they aren't even properly going to revive Frieza, apparently it's going to be Baba and Yemma, who give him a 24 hour pass, similar to what they did with Vegeta in the Buu Saga, which gives Frieza even more reason to not help out. Vegeta did it because he got a fight with Goku out of it. Frieza would have no reason to do it unless it meant either killing Goku and everyone else (Which I doubt Baba, Yemma, Beerus and the others would agree with), or a proper revival and allowing him to retake his empire, which again, I very much doubt the rest of them would allow him to do.

This leads me to one obvious question. Why not Cell? Cell makes so much fucking sense to revive if they were to revive any villain. Cell as a character was literally created with Saiyan DNA. He has Vegeta's saiyan pride built inside of him, and on top of that, Cell just has a naturally massive ego that would probably cause him to agree to fight with the heroes if they simply went up to him and said "Hey Cell, you wanna prove you're the best, right? There's this multiversal tournament on and we need to prove our universe is the best, how about you come and prove that you're the best?". I mean yeah, Cell isn't the most optimal villain out there, but he's a lot more fucking reasonable than the evil petty space emperor that constantly goes back on his word and makes idiotic choices just for some petty payback.

• Thumbs Up 5

Spoiler

Since when did all of you guys like Cell so much?

Anyway, watch it be like @Ratcicle King told me in a status where Cell is just there listening and joining instead of Freeza.

I am wondering how close to the tournament this ''thing'' is gonna happen.

Spoiler

Don't forget that Beerus has input on this. It doesn't matter what Freeza thinks of the situation, if Beerus orders Freeza to participate or else be subject to Beerus's wrath, Freeza will comply. 

As it stands, I'm much more intrigued with the prospect of Freeza fighting in this than Boo anyway. Freeza's got psychokinesis and an elegant fighting style to him that I find more appealing than magic bubblegum Boo's basic fighting style and a power-copying schtick just like Cell's (he needed to see Goku's Kamehameha and Vegeta's Ki Volley only once to replicate it).

But this is assuming this isn't a gag anyway.

1 minute ago, -Robin- said:
  Hide contents

elegant fighting style

Sorry to be that guy, but what? ''He'' doesn't have that.

1 hour ago, -Robin- said:
  Hide contents

Don't forget that Beerus has input on this. It doesn't matter what Freeza thinks of the situation, if Beerus orders Freeza to participate or else be subject to Beerus's wrath, Freeza will comply. 

As it stands, I'm much more intrigued with the prospect of Freeza fighting in this than Boo anyway. Freeza's got psychokinesis and an elegant fighting style to him that I find more appealing than magic bubblegum Boo's basic fighting style and a power-copying schtick just like Cell's (he needed to see Goku's Kamehameha and Vegeta's Ki Volley only once to replicate it).

Spoiler

Well I mean, what exactly will Beerus do? Frieza's dead and is living a life even worse than death in Hell. I doubt that Beerus could blackmail him any further. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, -Robin- said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Freeza is dead tho', he can tell Beerus to fuck off and even if he's erased, it's better than going back to hell.

Also Freeza doesn't have an elegant fighting style, because he's NOT an actual fighter. Going back to the Namek arc, his entire style was toying with everyone and torturing them, because that's all he knows, once someone with about as much strenght as he has shows up, he's fucked, because he relies on his brute force and nothing else, he could've killed Goku at any point during the Namek Saga before SSJ, but because his moves all rely on torture and expect the opponent to be dramatically weaker than him (Because anyone close to his power was impossible in his mind) to be a one hit kill, he just fucked around for five episodes while Goku charged the Spirit Bomb.

Also don't forget, Buu has healing powers, he's literally a healer that can hold his own and tank almost anything if someone goes for the ''kill the healer'' tactic.

• Thumbs Up 3