Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Spoiler

This event opens one of the two chances for Vegeta to find out that Beerus gave the order to Freeza to destroy Planet Vegeta.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:

Hide contents

This event opens one of the two chances for Vegeta to find out that Beerus gave the order to Freeza to destroy Planet Vegeta.

Wait, is that ACTUALLY true? Or just speculation?

18 hours ago, DiamondX Rosé said:
  Hide contents

Since when did all of you guys like Cell so much?

Because he's is perfect.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

Vegeta won't join Universe 6. It's already been made clear that he's only in this to protect Bulma, Trunks and Bulla. He wouldn't endanger them over something like that.

16 hours ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

Wait, is that ACTUALLY true? Or just speculation?

16 hours ago, DiamondX Rosé said:

Only speculation. But it could really happen.

Spoiler

I couldn't find the scene of the battle vs. Golden Freeza where Whis asks if they should tell them about the matter which Beerus instantly declines. But they mentioned the matter even back when Beerus was looking for the SSG.

But I remember this because also MasakoX mentioned this when speculating about a possible way to end DBS.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 09/05/2017 at 2:26 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:
  Hide contents

Vegeta won't join Universe 6. It's already been made clear that he's only in this to protect Bulma, Trunks and Bulla. He wouldn't endanger them over something like that.

Spoiler

Universe 6 could offer to take Bulma and Trunks back to there universe after the tournement should they win, That would get around that little plot hole.

Today I saw a video about 5 possible ways this arc could end and I though I could share to see what you think:

Spoiler

1)Oh...I totally didn't see that coming -_-: U7 wins and the Zenos are so delighted by the fights that they back off in their decision of erasing the losers

2)You should have been more specific with your wish: Again, U7 wins, but this time the Zenos go ahead with their deal. Then they get their wish with the Super Dragon Balls and wish back the universes destroyed by the Zenos...except that not also the ones participating here get revived but also the other 6 that were destroyed long time ago. This could lead to a possible arc where an ancient evil force gets revived with these new universes that affects all the others.

3)A brotherly debt: Let's say U6 gets the win in the end. Champa is about to make a wish for himself but then remembers the favor his brother did before by restoring U6's Earth. He'll mostly struggle with what to wish for, but in the end, he wishes U7 back.

4)Priest Gone Rogue: In this case, a random universe wins, suddenly, the Zenos say they don't want to go on with the destruction of the losers to avoid losing Goku who they've become very attached to. The fact that they'll go so far just for one mortal would displease the Great Priest and he'll...let's say he manages to seal of both Zenos and takes their place and plans to keep on with the plan. Here we may see a scenario where some of the angels will agreenendorf with their Priest and some will revolt against him. Thus a divine civil war starts.

5)Whaddup mah ningens I'm back: What if...after Zamasu turned into a massive cloud, he managed to corrupt the future Zeno before dying (They speculate a lot with depicting both Zenos with red and blue)? He might reveal himself either during or after the tournament and then it'll be up to the contestants, gods and angels to stop this new menace.

I'd put the video, but I'm on the phone now.

I gotcha covered. It comes courtesy of DBZ Abridged VA MasakoX, to boot.

Youtuber Lorenzo Lucidi made 2 amazing AMV of the Goku Black saga and for the character himself. They are really amazing:

nzpLMCq.png

Well. I uhh... certainly didn't see THAT one coming.

I wonder what's going to cause the sudden change in the team makeup? Is Buu going to fall asleep at the last minute or...?

I like the theory he'll go to Frieza, but Cell will join instead. Though Beerus' ability to destroy ghosts no doubt is very persuasive.

I just hope they're bringing him on as a dead guy and not planning to revive him.

Of course, let's rethink the altered canon. Hell is no longer just a place where bad guys hang out; they're actively tortured, at least in Frieza's case. I can see Frieza agreeing to fight only to sabotage Universe 7 and ensure they lose. Yes, he'll be erased from existence too, but it would grant him sweet release from the torment of Hell, and finally give him what he's always wanted: seeing Goku killed at last.

Really, that's the worst part of this whole deal. If Frieza isn't revived, he has little incentive to care about what happens next, as he'd fight just to get sent back to Hell.

Unless... they arranged some sort of bargain for him where he's still in Hell, he's just no longer tormented by constant singing.

It will be fun to see where this goes.

9 minutes ago, Lord Liquir (Ogilvie) said:

Hide contents

nzpLMCq.png

Well. I uhh... certainly didn't see THAT one coming.

I wonder what's going to cause the sudden change in the team makeup? Is Buu going to fall asleep at the last minute or...?

I like the theory he'll go to Frieza, but Cell will join instead. Though Beerus' ability to destroy ghosts no doubt is very persuasive.

I just hope they're bringing him on as a dead guy and not planning to revive him.

Of course, let's rethink the altered canon. Hell is no longer just a place where bad guys hang out; they're actively tortured, at least in Frieza's case. I can see Frieza agreeing to fight only to sabotage Universe 7 and ensure they lose. Yes, he'll be erased from existence too, but it would grant him sweet release from the torment of Hell, and finally give him what he's always wanted: seeing Goku killed at last.

Really, that's the worst part of this whole deal. If Frieza isn't revived, he has little incentive to care about what happens next, as he'd fight just to get sent back to Hell.

Unless... they arranged some sort of bargain for him where he's still in Hell, he's just no longer tormented by constant singing.

It will be fun to see where this goes.

Yeah, the episode before confirms Buu falls asleep. AGAIN.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can't belive they are actually doing this.

I thought this would be a gag episode.

...I am dissapointed.

Someone on Reddit pointed this out:

Krillin is sweating in the picture. Now it makes more sense.

3 hours ago, Perfect Salty DiamondX said:

I think we shouldn't use spoiler anymore.

Looks like everyone knows it.

SSMB policy, as far as I can tell, is that spoilers must remain spoiled for some time before/after something releases. As memory serves, with games (especially Sonic games) it's around 3 months, but I assume the free, episodic nature of TV means a week or two is fair for this show.

For the spoiler tag to not be used in this thread, it would need to become an untagged spoilers thread with full warning in the title. This way anybody who wanders in is fully responsible for exposure to spoilers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry then. My bad.

Spoiler

I really wonder if they are even gonna bother with remaking the promotional art, opening and ending for Frieza.

15 minutes ago, Perfect Salty DiamondX said:

Sorry then. My bad.

Hide contents

I really wonder if they are even gonna bother with remaking the promotional art, opening and ending for Frieza.

I didn't notice this myself, since I always skip the ending, but apparently Goku is standing next to a bunch of clouds/smoke in the ending which would be a perfect space to fit in a certain someone

• Thumbs Up 1

rImtxcl.jpg

Bergamo's not even from Universe 7 and he's concerned where the plot is going!

I am interested to see where this all goes, though. And the presumable interaction between Frost and Frieza...

I just told my Mom about this plot point (since she watched the show with me growing up) and she was just "...what" when I told her of this alliance. It was pretty great. It's a hell of a twist, but it can go so wrong if not pulled off right.

Maybe this is all building up to Frieza being erased, finishing him once and for all to make sure he can never come back again. Will be fun if whatever revenge plot he's cooking is cut short by being vaporized by Zen-Oh.

• Thumbs Up 1