Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Spoiler

I hope you are right.

Frieza is coming back for the 3rd time:

1. Mecha Freeza

2. Ressurection F

3. Now

Spoiler

Gohan's been picked the team leader of Universe 7, and Gohan himself remarks that he's on the cusp of attaining a new level of power beyond Ultimate Gohan.

There's a possibility Gohan will be the hero of this arc now.

My money's on Universe 10 being the first to get knocked out or lose most of its fighters (assuming the "1 warrior from each universe survives the round and so a second, one on one tournament is called" plot comes to fruition). It sounds like Ramoosh is a musclehead, and the way Goku was using techniques like Instant Transmission to counter Gohan (to say nothing of other techniques used by others throughout the saga) indicates that power alone won't be enough to win. It would be perfect irony for it to be the first to lose. By proxy, it would be funny if Universe 9 hangs out until near the very end, despite its status as the weakest.

Oh God. I can't imagine how Bergamo will hold up. If he just keeps getting bigger with each hit... I assume he'll be one of the first to get knocked out. Unless he can suppress the growth ability, perhaps?

With a title like "The Strongest Fighters Assemble," I expect plenty of the dozens of fighters to be shown off next episode, even if they don't get lines. Otherwise, c'mon, false advertising.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

U10 will definetly fail.

Can't wait to see Frost vs Hit next episode.

A little thought about the events coming. Will transforming be counter effective for him? Remember when Goku came back from the after life in the Buu saga. Turning Super Saiyan 3 drained the time he was allowed to stay. Will it be the same for our returning character and his last transformation? Does it effect his race? Or will Toriyama forget another little detail?

Spoiler

Knowing him, he would transform from the start and drain his stamina like an idiot. That's what he did in the movie.

Just as he got Golden he went ot Earth...

8 hours ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

A little thought about the events coming. Will transforming be counter effective for him? Remember when Goku came back from the after life in the Buu saga. Turning Super Saiyan 3 drained the time he was allowed to stay. Will it be the same for our returning character and his last transformation? Does it effect his race? Or will Toriyama forget another little detail?

That's a good point that could lead to Freeza's defeat (unless Toriyama leaves him of all characters to be the last one standing, saving the universe. Imagine that lol)

Spoiler

Great Priest: "And the last man standing is Freeza from Universe 7."

Goku: "Freeza, you did it. You are the hero of our universe. It was a great idea to bring you here"

Freeza: "NANIIIII?! HERO?! THIS. IS. A NIGHTMARE. NOOOOOOOOO."

*Turns Golden to drain his reamining time*

Freeza: "I don't want to see you ever again."

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

>Freeza wins
>Gets to wish on the Super Dragon Balls
>Prepares to wish either coming back to life or something REALLY dangerous
>Disappears from time running out before the dragon can be summoned
>Will forever be blamed for 7 universes being erased
>Now the entire multiverse hates him and will make sure he remains in hell forever.

>Goku smiles revealing he planned all that.

• Thumbs Up 4

Spoiler

Gohan team captain eh? Great choice from Goku's part knowing that most of the contestants will be targeting him. And he will mostly be like a kid in a candy shop to think any strategy. Also Gohan has learned strategy from Big Green, so he'll do great in that sense

• Thumbs Up 3

Given he was smart enough to recruit guys for something besides power, I wouldn't count Goku to fall early just yet. When he asked Shin how many worlds there were to choose from, he probably could have found some way to grab people he didn't know.

On the other hand, that too could have just been recklessness that turned out to be brilliant. Due to the ring out and battle royale rules, raw power is not the deciding factor.

I assume he'd save his power for Bergamo and/or Jiren.

Here is a pretty funny video about one of the Ressurection F animators, Hisashi Eguchi, and the character designer, Yamamuro.

Episode 92 Spoilers:

Spoiler

Cabba will teach Caulifla and Kale to become Super Sayians.

Welp, new Manga Chapter leaks, can Toyotaro top the anime's asspull at Zamasu's defeat?

Spoiler

Apparently he can!

Trunks training with the Kaioshin made him a Kaioshin apprentice, which means he has healing powers.

He can only heal one person before he gets tired, Vegeta asks him to heal Goku, why?

Because Goku has mastered SSJB and can use it without leaking any energy, which makes him strong enough to hold his own against Merged Zamasu until he defuses.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, despite any problems the anime has, I'm thankful that it isn't the manga. Where on Earth did that even come from and why wait until now...

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait a second.

Spoiler

Are they trying to say that

Mastered SSJB Goku > Vegito Blue?

Oh wait sorry, I keep reading 'Vegito' as 'Vegeta'. It's not that he's more powerful than Vegito, but strong enough to stall MZ, which is still weird.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

I don't see how that's more of an asspull than what the anime did.

Goku mastering a form is par for course. It's dumb he didn't use it before (If he could), but I don't think that's totally out of character for him. It's an asspull, but...

Trunks getting angry and that making him on par with Goku and Vegeta and suddenly knowing how to do a Spirit bomb sword thing that was powerful enough to defeat Zamasu even though any barely any humans were left on Earth seems like more of an asspull to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah but let's put it on perspective, shall we?

Spoiler

SSJ Ikari Trunks was never on par with Goku and Vegeta, whenever he fought Black, Zamasu or Merged Zamasu, he made no lasting effect, it was only when Zamasu's body was beyond fucked that he actually begun hurting him.

The Spirit Bomb Sword was an asspull but it worked, people were giving him their energy and he was unaware of the fact because of his fight, plus it made Zamasu's defeat much more poetic. And it wasn't just the remaining humans, there was a shot implying animals and the earth itself were giving him power, like the Namek Spirit Bomb.

Now let's just compare it to this

Goku spent the entire day before this training the Mafuba, meaning he couldn't have learned this before. Which means during the entire SSJ Rosé fight and the Mafuba fight, he could've used this, not only that, but, Merged Zamasu here shows no signs of being tired or having damage from the fight with Vegetto, it's unlike what happened in the finale of the anime, where Trunks had the advantage because Zamasu's body was breaking down AND power stressed. Here Merged Zamasu is on the same level of power as he began, Vegetto did no lasting damage. Goku isn't just stalling Merged Zamasu, we have a clear shot that he's KEEPING UP with him

DACYg0PUIAASIjZ.jpg

The manga made it clear before Zamasu was so fast, Goku and Vegeta couldn't even SEE him move, now Goku is trading punches with him and actually hitting him, something he couldn't even do before.

Really, the manga made the villains of this arc a joke, Both Black AND Zamasu are losers, their plan was a mess and a failure, and Merged Zamasu has no presence at all. Just comparing the manga fight of him against the epic imagery of episodes 65 and 66 shows how the tv version and the manga version are on entirely different levels.

• Thumbs Up 1

So they are really saying that

Spoiler

SSJB Mastered Goku is better than Vegito Blue.

Spoiler

Not better, in the manga, Vegetto Blue absolutely destroyed Zamasu, it wasn't an actual fight like in the anime, it was closer to Vegetto vs Super Buu.

In here it looks like Goku and Merged Zamasu are almost on the same level.

• Thumbs Up 1